Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the data say so. 25 terminal hairs per cm^2. Nothing else has come close to proving it can do that. And it's going to get better; Follica 1.0 is just the beginning.

That could, in theory, restore most receeding hairlines in young lads.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because the data say so. 25 terminal hairs per cm^2. Nothing else has come close to proving it can do that. And it's going to get better; Follica 1.0 is just the beginning.

Do you have a link to the data? Because I can't find any results from their studies.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course this is all speculation, but do you guys think Tsuji will be an option for NW7s?

I just wonder if there will be some kind of blood flow issues for a head that suddenly triples the amount of hair follicles. That would suck to have to go to Japan like 4 separate times for separate treatment sessions.

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course this is all speculation, but do you guys think Tsuji will be an option for NW7s?

I just wonder if there will be some kind of blood flow issues for a head that suddenly triples the amount of hair follicles. That would suck to have to go to Japan like 4 separate times for separate treatment sessions.
Its all but speculation,,,,
Maybe the extra required blood flow for a norwood 0 will be negligible

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I really hope Tsuji delivers. Doesn’t have to be off the charts density but if it was a natural looking level of density that would be so incredible 10 years down the line.

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the data? Because I can't find any results from their studies.

If this is accurate, it's very promising. I could use that extra density. And it would allow future grafts to go elsewhere in a transplant.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble guys, but common sense tells me that Tsjui (or whatever his name is) is likely BS. If he had genuinely discovered a cure for hairloss, it would be all over the news. A treatment that regrows cosmetically significant amounts of hair - with no sides - would be groundbreaking, and the fact is that Tsjui hasn't done that. I believe that a cure will eventually come, perhaps in the next 5 or 10 years, but that Tsiuj is the guy to do is? I'm not buying it.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on all newssites about Hairs. To See it in the Main Media, you have to wait until the market Release, because not everybody is hair-interested like us.
Healing Hairloss is just a cosmetic thing. For the normal Media it's totally different from a cancer-cure or something like that.

JimmyB

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to burst your bubble guys, but common sense tells me that Tsjui (or whatever his name is) is likely BS. If he had genuinely discovered a cure for hairloss, it would be all over the news. A treatment that regrows cosmetically significant amounts of hair - with no sides - would be groundbreaking, and the fact is that Tsjui hasn't done that. I believe that a cure will eventually come, perhaps in the next 5 or 10 years, but that Tsiuj is the guy to do is? I'm not buying it.

Has Tsuji claimed it's a cure? That's what trials are for. People have been saying hair cloning is the ultimate treatment for decades. Tsuji has found a way to do that, but any reasonable person understands that it needs to be proven to work in humans before claiming any kind of success.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's on all newssites about Hairs. To See it in the Main Media, you have to wait until the market Release, because not everybody is hair-interested like us.
Healing Hairloss is just a cosmetic thing. For the normal Media it's totally different from a cancer-cure or something like that.

I wish the world stopped viewing hair loss as “just a cosmetic thing.” Hair loss affects many, many, many people psychologically, at times reaching levels of depression (I’m a case in point), or even worse. Maybe if the world gave a sh*t about this more, we wouldn’t be stuck with the hormone altering meds and skin damaging creams, and actually have some proper cures to this crap already.

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish the world stopped viewing hair loss as “just a cosmetic thing.” Hair loss affects many, many, many people psychologically, at times reaching levels of depression (I’m a case in point), or even worse. Maybe if the world gave a sh*t about this more, we wouldn’t be stuck with the hormone altering meds and skin damaging creams, and actually have some proper cures to this crap already.
I agree most people have absolutely zero clue what it's like to start balding as a teenager/in your 20's, and then tell you to "just own it". And then you have anomalies like Joe Rogan telling balding guys the same meaningless bullshit that normies say making the whole situation worse.

The thing is, Tsuji isn't really setting out to cure balding either. He's just progressing stem cell research and hair follicles are just part of this bigger picture. It doesn't hurt that he should make shittonnes of money off of this.

Jimothythefirst

My Regimen
Reaction score
Progressing stem cell research does far more than cure balding, it will be a stepping stone to curing cancer and many other illness/diseases. This is far bigger than any of us.

Also your completely ignoring the mental health aspect of this all.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Part of Tsuji’s research also looks at regenerating or growing new teeth. Imagine if veneers were no longer the answer to tooth fall or decay. Instead of masking the problem, rebirthing the solution sounds better.

People want proper cures to things, that’s why temporary solutions like hair fibers albeit useful, are not the ultimate answer.

Good post, Jimothy.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The direction treatment for ailments takes correlates to the amount of money necessary to treat the disease. This is why when people speak of cancer, heart disease, etc., it's phrased in terms of the money spent or cost to society, loss of work and so on. Baldness is not life threatening and generally has lower cost to society as a whole. In one aspect, there will be a great benefit to hairloss treatment with the direction Tsuji is taking because their research will also benefit hearing loss, an even more recognized medical cost and societal problem. In any event, better to be living today if balding than twenty years ago.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
The direction treatment for ailments takes correlates to the amount of money necessary to treat the disease. This is why when people speak of cancer, heart disease, etc., it's phrased in terms of the money spent or cost to society, loss of work and so on. Baldness is not life threatening and generally has lower cost to society as a whole. In one aspect, there will be a great benefit to hairloss treatment with the direction Tsuji is taking because their research will also benefit hearing loss, an even more recognized medical cost and societal problem. In any event, better to be living today if balding than twenty years ago.

I'd rather be born 20 years from even though my country will have turned into a caliphate by then.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Shut up idiot

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut up idiot
Why the vitriol? I haven't attacked you or anything, have I? So what gives you the license to attack me. It's my right to be skeptical about Tsuji, just as it's your right to hail him as the saviour. There's no need for personal attacks.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather be born 20 years from even though my country will have turned into a caliphate by then.
What country is this? I agree with your implication that religion and, in particular, the Muslim religion has some serious issues, but the also implied Islamophobia is unappealing. It borders close to racism, which will rightly get you thrown off this site.