Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If tsuji works, it is like a Hair transplant with unlimited hairs en greater density. But if you just start losing your Hair? you need to wait before you have like a bald spot and then you can fix it. But your hairloss don't stop, so another time you need to go back to fix another bald spot, and so on. This is what i think..

Do you guys think it is possible to fix it once (even when you Just started to lose Hair)? Or have to wait when you are complete bald?

It's not like something for prevention for further hairloss?

You prevent further loss with RCH-01, fix the bald spots with Tsuji and repair the damaged areas with Follica, that's the plan..

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the devil would offer you a contract "No new meds for the next 6 years and after those 6 years there will be a cheap good NW0 treatment available", would you sign it?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You prevent further loss with RCH-01, fix the bald spots with Tsuji and repair the damaged areas with Follica, that's the plan..

Why not just get a transplant to fix the baldspots? It is cheaper and will probably look more natural in the beginning. Tsuji is imo only worth it if you're NW5+.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just get a transplant to fix the baldspots? It is cheaper and will probably look more natural in the beginning. Tsuji is imo only worth it if you're NW5+.

Maybe I want to shave or shortcut several parts of my head? If there is any possibility to get unlimited donor I won't kill my own.. if somebody doesn't have money Tsuji won't be an option at all, at least for several years

Jesse14

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already had one FUT but still mostly bald in the back and everywhere else is diffuse. And hairline is high and temples recessed. FUT only restored my hairline (and it's diffuse). I pray Tsuji comes through and I cant get as many grafts as I need.

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score
we need to be unity and show how much we want it. we need to encourage them more. it's great to have a solution there.we have to tell them to be fast.Let's send a letter And Mail. Let's fight for it except we also wait.because we need this treatment for us now Not 10 years later

Balaboit

My Regimen
Reaction score
we need to be unity and show how much we want it. we need to encourage them more. it's great to have a solution there.we have to tell them to be fast.Let's send a letter And Mail. Let's fight for it except we also wait.because we need this treatment for us now Not 10 years later
I am pretty sure they do all that they can to get the treatment on the market a.s.a.p. They want to become rich now, not in 10 years.

knockingonnorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a lurker. I Always found that Tsuji is the most likely Cure for male pattern baldness as it's not a nebulous Pharmaceutical Investor scam but Government backed stemcell Research.

However I've lost the full view of what's important with all the irrelevant Desinformation and emotional Posts being spammed here. Would anyone be so Kind to inform me?

1.) What is the timeline/Claim made for commercialization?
2.) If I recall correctly there was an ever so slight delay with the start of human Trials, correct? Why are People seeing this as a big deal?
3.) Is there any indication of Major setbacks/delay??!!!

I'm a Realist myself but I'm rather surprised About the blackpainting Happening like "there will be no Treatment in the next 30years!!!!!" Isn't the present Claim of Riken commercilization by 2020? Even if you factor in the delay in their timeline that seems to have occured wouldn't it be 2021 rahter than 2050? Ofcourse there's always a potential for failure bu It be helpful if People manage to Control their emotions.

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a lurker. I Always found that Tsuji is the most likely Cure for male pattern baldness as it's not a nebulous Pharmaceutical Investor scam but Government backed stemcell Research.

However I've lost the full view of what's important with all the irrelevant Desinformation and emotional Posts being spammed here. Would anyone be so Kind to inform me?

2.) If I recall correctly there was an ever so slight delay with the start of human Trials, correct? Why are People seeing this as a big deal?

I'm a Realist myself but I'm rather surprised About the blackpainting Happening like "there will be no Treatment in the next 30years!!!!!" Isn't the present Claim of Riken commercilization by 2020? Even if you factor in the delay in their timeline that seems to have occured wouldn't it be 2021 rahter than 2050? Ofcourse there's always a potential for failure bu It be helpful if People manage to Control their emotions.
I was going to answer your questions then I saw the capitalisation of random words. Some aren't even nouns ffs so you can't claim you're German. Who capitalises 'about'? Idiot.

Last edited:

knockingonnorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was going to answer your questions then I saw the capitalisation of random words. Some aren't even nouns ffs you so can't claim you're German. Who capitalises 'about'? Idiot.
It's some autocorrect function of the german Version of IE10 I havn't managed to turn off. I really don't appreciate being called idiot, especially over something so trivial. Also you have at least 2 grammar mistakes in your single sentence response...

Medusa01

My Regimen
Reaction score

what the f*** do you mean?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

1.) The original claim was to commercialize conditionally in 2020 with human trials in 2019. These human trials have been postponed to 2020 iirc, which subsequently would lead to a commercialization in 2021 given all the other variables remain the same. There is no official update on the timeline though.
2.) People are blackpilled after all their experiences in this industry. Treatments get postponed and finally dropped over and over again.
3.) It became awfully quiet arround the project aside from that not really.

Speaking of which, what was the original source that showed human trials to be conducted in 2020? I don't remember if it was some email or article that mentioned it.

knockingonnorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
@disfiguredyoungman Thank you for a proper answer. While I can sympathize with that I think People are making a mistake comparing leading Research in stem cell and tissue Engineering with Pharmaceutical Research by private companies. I'm not Japanese but as I understand it the aim of making Japan the epicenter of rejuvinative Medicine is almost a political issue and Riken/organ Technologies are the spearhead. There really isn't another way to go than Forward, their sole Focus is stemcell Research. They won't all of a sudden decide to market a blood pressure pill instead...

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.) The original claim was to commercialize conditionally in 2020 with human trials in 2019. These human trials have been postponed to 2020 iirc, which subsequently would lead to a commercialization in 2021 given all the other variables remain the same. There is no official update on the timeline though.
2.) People are blackpilled after all their experiences in this industry. Treatments get postponed and finally dropped over and over again.
3.) It became awfully quiet arround the project aside from that not really.

Speaking of which, what was the original source that showed human trials to be conducted in 2020? I don't remember if it was some email or article that mentioned it.

"The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now being investigated in a pre-clinical study to cure patients suffering from androgenic alopecia, with an aim of conducting clinical trials in 2020. This hair follicle regenerative therapy will be a milestone in organ regenerative therapies and will lead to the development of material and responsive infrastructure to realize organ regenerative medicine"

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsob.190010

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In this article (2016): https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Kyocera-to-join-hair-regeneration-research-project

Is mentioned:
The trio aims to begin human clinical studies by 2020.“
and:
„If the research proceeds as planned, Kyoto-based Kyocera hopes to launch a business in 2020 acting as a contract manufacturer for medical institutions. Kyocera's planned business model is to receive scalp tissue from the clinic, process it over the course of around three weeks, and then return the propagated hair follicles back to the clinic.“

So back in 2016 there was a Plan to conduct human clinical trials in 2020 and commercialization so i assume a little chance to see Tsuji on the market this year.

The safety trial must be over so I am very disappointed of Organ technologies not giving us an update, whether the treatment is safe and what is the timeline...

I emailed Organ Technologies, RIKEN and Kyocera multiple times without getting serious answers.
Very disappointing. I know we will not see the product earlier on the market if we all contact them but maybe if we all write Organ Technologies, they will give us an official update and will bring some light in the darkness.
I would be happy if everybody who wants to know more about Tsujis timeline to write an E-Mail to:
info@organ-technol.co.jp

I am sure that our community is strong enough to force an serious official update of Organ Technologies about Safety trials and human trial plans.
Thank you all!