Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
writing in a language other than english will get you banned

I’ll have you know I’m tied to some very powerful people in Japan and South Korea. If you ever want that shiny bulb of yours to grow hair, I suggest you don’t push me.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw he is sending me insults via pm now.

No I’m not. I told you to stop talking about sh*t you have no idea about as if you have one and you have responded using insults and terms such as “retard” which only shows your parents’ failure to teach you manners. Shame on you.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 pages of a southern macedonian spamming . good sh*t

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
March for trials. December for release. By January you’re all gonna have hair. January 2020 it all ends it’s all over!

haha you dumb bigots, more like 2050.

It’s never gonna happen, you’re gonna be taking female drugs by the age of 60. Delusional baldies.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hiroshima’d

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The security studies should have finished in december 2019 ,what about this ¿? finish or not ¿? ,problems ¿?. Its already february .If the human trials begin in March , why any new publication about this ¿? Replicel cure baldness in 2018 ,february 2019 = NONE , and Tsuji ¿? all future treatments die or there is no more news

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was reading some stuff about tsuji and they have said they could make 10000 hairs from 1 square cm of folicles . I always see people saying they can make 1000 hairs from 1 folicle.. Thats a big diffrence because if its really 10000 from 1 square cm than this would obviously wont work for people with retrograde and dupa's as we dont have 15 square cm of hair left if we want a full head of hair..

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trials results are two months overdue already

just lmao

zero transparency

wouldn't be surprised if the entire enterprise just gets vetoed in a month and they come out saying they lost all funding

:D

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score

just lmao

zero transparency

wouldn't be surprised if the entire enterprise just gets vetoed in a month and they come out saying they lost all funding

Find black on white where there is any mention of publishing trial results two months ago (guess what, there isn't). You are not owed anything at all, stop pretending like you are. And yeah, of course an almost exclusively government funded research institute is gonna lose its funding.. lol. All you guys do is just f*****g whine.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rats since last century in all studies and never pass from there
only sh*t finasteride that not stop many AGAs and sh*t minoxidil since last century.Depressing situation
We need they start "humans" test already

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

just lmao

zero transparency

That's what you get when newfags don't read around

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't worry bro you're tsuji is coming out next year, soon you will clone 100,000,000 follicles and have a head of hair denser than an otter's fur:D
No one is forcing you to believe that Tsuji will deliver. You wanna b**ch and whine, go to the impact section instead. If you got nothing to contribute then just kindly stfu.

But the fact that you're here implies that it's affecting you and deep down inside you're rooting for tsuji. Don't worry my balding bro, it's okay to cry. We're all in the same boat together.

Your* btw :D