Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain what a follicle germ is? A nylon thread? Size of the scar? They claim it’s an FUT scar. How does the hair grow? Around that area? I can also copy and paste, the point is to break it down so everyone knows what is going on. We can do it, in a friendly manner and I’m all ears.

I reckon a hair follicle germ is a 'preliminary' follicle undergoing morphogenisis when implanted into the patient. A nylon thread to control growth direction, worked in mice. The hair grows out of the single follicle that underwent morphogenisis as it would normally, not arround a general area. As for the scar, they said you'd need 10cm² of hair on your scalp to reproduce 100k follicles, not sure what the implications are for scar size and extraction method.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon a hair follicle germ is a 'preliminary' follicle undergoing morphogenisis when implanted into the patient. A nylon thread to control growth direction, worked in mice. The hair grows out of the single follicle that underwent morphogenisis as it would normally, not arround a general area. As for the scar, they said you'd need 10cm² of hair on your scalp to reproduce 100k follicles, not sure what the implications are for scar size and extraction method.

So how do you fill out your entire crown for example or your left temple? I still don’t get it. They extract a piece of you, they then punch the germ in a tiny fut scar in a bald area and then what? How do you cover an area with 100k follicles? How do you control density? It’s still vague.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how do you fill out your entire crown for example or your left temple? I still don’t get it. They extract a piece of you, they then punch the germ in a tiny fut scar in a bald area and then what? How do you cover an area with 100k follicles? How do you control density? It’s still vague.

Not sure if I get all your questions...Control density? What do you mean, just in the same you determine density in a traditional hair transplant.
The procedure should be very similar to conventional hair transplants overall, Tsuji also talked about automating the procedure with a designated device, even though I am not a fan of this idea.
100k follicles is the worst case scenario and I am sure that would need multiple sessions, in which your bald area is gradually filled in to avoid the conventional pitfalls of having too many incisions at once. Notwithstanding the fact, that you don't need 100000 follicles to have the appearance of a full head of hair.

I hope many of these details will be worked out during the upcoming human trials. But if the base concept is proven to work these will be mere formalities, figured out in the upcoming years.

Last edited:

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude... hair loss community isn’t the only one being promised leaps of progress for decades. Cancer patients are promised the same. The Tsuji phenomenon is not one to become a reality any time soon.

First of all, half the people here don’t even know the mechanism of his treatment and think they will be implanting thousands of individual hair follicles. That misinterpretation alone is enough to show you that this subject has been altered and buffed and sewn to everyone’s delusions.

Secondly, it isn’t viable to happen in such short time if it ever happens. Trials will take an awful lot of time. Commercialization, price, effectiveness, availability. Those factors are going to take time. A lot of time. I can’t believe there are low Norwood kids here who talk about this like they have figured it all out, from hair strands to the price down to the last yen.

All I’m saying is don’t get excited. The same childish excitement was injected into the Trinov thread couple years ago and it only served to fuel disappointment as soon as it was released. Why? Because the expectations ran wild.

Besides most of these ppl here commenting are new. Go find an old - and I mean OLD - hair loss sufferer who is now slick bald with a family and doesn’t care. He will tell you a dozen stories about papers and promises and science. None of it matters.

I’m not Greek but it’s well known fags will buy into anything.

There's been massive leaps in certain cancer treatments (just look at survival rates) there's also a lot of excitement about immunotherapy in specific cancers. Cancer is an umbrella term for a load different individual diseases there's not going to be a silver bullet for "cancer". Hair loss is a different ball game all together anyway.

Basically it's a load of healthy hair follicle cells, expanded and clumped together in such a way that they are manipulated into thinking they're still a working follicle that needs to be rejuvenated. As healthy follicle on your head do normally anyway.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude... hair loss community isn’t the only one being promised leaps of progress for decades. Cancer patients are promised the same. The Tsuji phenomenon is not one to become a reality any time soon.

First of all, half the people here don’t even know the mechanism of his treatment and think they will be implanting thousands of individual hair follicles. That misinterpretation alone is enough to show you that this subject has been altered and buffed and sewn to everyone’s delusions.

Secondly, it isn’t viable to happen in such short time if it ever happens. Trials will take an awful lot of time. Commercialization, price, effectiveness, availability. Those factors are going to take time. A lot of time. I can’t believe there are low Norwood kids here who talk about this like they have figured it all out, from hair strands to the price down to the last yen.

All I’m saying is don’t get excited. The same childish excitement was injected into the Trinov thread couple years ago and it only served to fuel disappointment as soon as it was released. Why? Because the expectations ran wild.

Besides most of these ppl here commenting are new. Go find an old - and I mean OLD - hair loss sufferer who is now slick bald with a family and doesn’t care. He will tell you a dozen stories about papers and promises and science. None of it matters.

I’m not Greek but it’s well known fags will buy into anything.

Nice touch with the fags comment, sounds like you're pretty likable in the cyber world, and the real world! I've been on this site for 12 years, so i'm not sure if i meet the criteria of an "old hair loss" suffer, and I get that is pales in comparison to your week old account, but I hope I can accomplish what you're encouraging members here to seek out.... You're absolutely wrong with what you're saying! Judging future treatment possibilities, timelines, success/failure based on history is moronic. What science has at their disposal, and is using to solve these issues today is not what they had available 10-20 years ago. Japan passing a law allowing stem cell science to start commercial release after phase two trials is not something that was available 10-20 years ago. Sorry you're just wrong in every aspect of your comment, and sure we don't know certainties I will give you that, so why are you trying to give them with saying how likely tsuji's treatment will be? You're telling people to quit acting out with childish excitement while you act out with childish negativity...

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if I get all your questions...Control density? What do you mean, just in the same you determine density in a traditional hair transplant.
The procedure should be very similar to conventional hair transplants overall, Tsuji also talked about automating the procedure with a designated device, even though I am not a fan of this idea.
100k follicles is the worst case scenario and I am sure that would need multiple sessions, in which your bald area is gradually filled in to avoid the conventional pitfalls of having too many incisions at once. Notwithstanding the fact, that you don't need 100000 follicles to have the appearance of a full head of hair.

I hope many of these details will be worked out during the upcoming human trials. But if the base concept is proven to work these will be mere formalities, figured out in the upcoming years.

How? how do you implant some tiny germ ball and expect it to grow hair around? Like how? Where does the nylon thread go? This makes no f*****g sense dude. Why are you comparing it to a normal hair transplant? This has no relation to a normal hair transplant. How do you control where each new hair goes? What the f*** is even a new hair? The human scalp is full of hair follicles that are simply inactive. Where does tsuji’s army grow? From within? Without punches? Do the already existing hair grow? What happens with the new blood vessel network that is created EVERY time one has hair transplant? What about necrosis? Not enough nutrients to support the blood vessel network in the area? That’s what we call “not dat gud yield”. Elaborate. One straight answer is all it takes, be specific and open my sinful eyes. Me, an imbecile, who had the audacity to disturb the waters of this beautiful dream thread. Cmon, let’s have it. Cause from page 1 all I see is dumb posts. Let’s break it down for good and help other members understand myself included.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's been massive leaps in certain cancer treatments (just look at survival rates) there's also a lot of excitement about immunotherapy in specific cancers. Cancer is an umbrella term for a load different individual diseases there's not going to be a silver bullet for "cancer". Hair loss is a different ball game all together anyway.

Basically it's a load of healthy hair follicle cells, expanded and clumped together in such a way that they are manipulated into thinking they're still a working follicle that needs to be rejuvenated. As healthy follicle on your head do normally anyway.

Healthy follicle cells? and what makes those cells spread? Where do they go? Does the injection spot matter? How do you manipulate them exactly? Give me an explanation in simple terms please, an image, an example, something.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Benne9

What makes those cells not spread? Why does the injection spot matter — I’m sure it’s in bald areas of the head. Manipulate them how? Growth direction — that’s what the nylon threads are intended for. Why do we have to explain all the details to you, when there are articles and explanations given via Riken/Tsuji/Organ Technologies that you can research and read. That’s all the information I have... unless others here have special contacts that have provided more details. Why are you so pessimistic? Why won’t this work? Just because other people failed 10-15 years ago, doesn’t mean that’s the way of the future. Many inventions of the past failed in the early, novel attempts, only to eventually perfect a real, true, working method or invention.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How? how do you implant some tiny germ ball and expect it to grow hair around? Like how? Where does the nylon thread go? This makes no f*****g sense dude. Why are you comparing it to a normal hair transplant? This has no relation to a normal hair transplant. How do you control where each new hair goes? What the f*** is even a new hair? The human scalp is full of hair follicles that are simply inactive. Where does tsuji’s army grow? From within? Without punches? Do the already existing hair grow? What happens with the new blood vessel network that is created EVERY time one has hair transplant? What about necrosis? Not enough nutrients to support the blood vessel network in the area? That’s what we call “not dat gud yield”. Elaborate. One straight answer is all it takes, be specific and open my sinful eyes. Me, an imbecile, who had the audacity to disturb the waters of this beautiful dream thread. Cmon, let’s have it. Cause from page 1 all I see is dumb posts. Let’s break it down for good and help other members understand myself included.
İf it would be so easy and duplicate Tsuji everybody would do it...neither you, me or anyone else here is capable of fully understand what Tsuji is doing due to missing information or missing intellectual level. Some try to give you an answer, but you just simply try to misunderstand and compare simple procedures that ain't event close to Tsuji.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Benne9

What makes those cells not spread? Why does the injection spot matter — I’m sure it’s in bald areas of the head. Manipulate them how? Growth direction — that’s what the nylon threads are intended for. Why do we have to explain all the details to you, when there are articles and explanations given via Riken/Tsuji/Organ Technologies that you can research and read. That’s all the information I have... unless others here have special contacts that have provided more details. Why are you so pessimistic? Why won’t this work? Just because other people failed 10-15 years ago, doesn’t mean that’s the way of the future. Many inventions of the past failed in the early, novel attempts, only to eventually perfect a real, true, working method or invention.

How? Explain to me how a nylon thread leads to the manipulation of up to 10,000 hair follicles regarding their direction and spread around an area. Are you people serious? No one is explaining anything, you’re just copy pasting those articles. I’m not a genius, I’m not against Tsuji and I’m not a troll. I am genuinely asking how a f*****g nylon thread makes a little germ stain spread 10,000 hair follicles around an fut scar. And I am laughing at the first part because half of you clueless cucks aren’t even balding and have expressed your desire to “tsuji your hair up” by thickening areas that aren’t even bald. So no, f*****g retard, you don’t suppose it’s bald areas.

You’re all clueless, that’s what I know. Nobody knows a f*****g thing, couple pages back the gay Greek was talking about singular graft implantation and cost estimation. You people are cringe.

And not only are you lost, you have the nerves to offend me and put me against a wall for execution because I pointed it out.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When hairlosstalk member can’t explain something he just dislikes the post and moves on. Derpp.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How? Explain to me how a nylon thread leads to the manipulation of up to 10,000 hair follicles regarding their direction and spread around an area. Are you people serious? No one is explaining anything, you’re just copy pasting those articles. I’m not a genius, I’m not against Tsuji and I’m not a troll. I am genuinely asking how a f*****g nylon thread makes a little germ stain spread 10,000 hair follicles around an fut scar. And I am laughing at the first part because half of you clueless cucks aren’t even balding and have expressed your desire to “tsuji your hair up” by thickening areas that aren’t even bald. So no, f*****g retard, you don’t suppose it’s bald areas.

You’re all clueless, that’s what I know. Nobody knows a f*****g thing, couple pages back the gay Greek was talking about singular graft implantation and cost estimation. You people are cringe.

And not only are you lost, you have the nerves to offend me and put me against a wall for execution because I pointed it out.

All this has been discussed before and if you believe everybody is clueless...

BC2EC068-F273-4D21-8EBB-112D3C952685.gif

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Am I supposed to jump in and solve your inability to understand the technology on a fundamental level? I can’t explain to you why epithelial and mesenchymal cells form a new working follicle under certain conditions, I lack information and in depth understanding of stem cell research. Fact is they do and it has been tried on mice. Does a doctor have to explain the reason for atomic structures to you as well before he prescribes a treatment?

Nylon thread goes into each incision/ injection to give the hair from the follicle a growth direction as I said before. That’s why you can compare it to a transplant. Necrosis appears if you pack too many grafts at once or if you pack too many grafts too close, both things are avoidable.

Again you seem to think hair would magically grow arround one injection, that is not the case please get the most fundamental basics of the procedure in your head if people are spelling it out for you.

And funny how I fell for your plead for a ‘respectful’ conversation, your are the same dickward as always and no one likes you.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I supposed to jump in and solve your inability to understand the technology on a fundamental level? I can’t explain to you why epithelial and mesenchymal cells form a new working follicle under certain conditions, I lack information and in depth understanding of stem cell research. Fact is they do and it has been tried on mice. Does a doctor have to explain the reason for atomic structures to you as well before he prescribes a treatment?

Nylon thread goes into each incision/ injection to give the hair from the follicle a growth direction as I said before. That’s why you can compare it to a transplant. Necrosis appears if you pack too many grafts at once or if you pack too many grafts too close, both things are avoidable.

Again you seem to think hair would magically grow arround one injection, that is not the case please get the most fundamental basics of the procedure in your head if people are spelling it out for you.

And funny how I fell for your plead for a ‘respectful’ conversation, your are the same dickward as always and no one likes you.

We expect you to ignore him now.

What on earth gave you the impression that this person was capable of intelligent conversation. He can barely string a sentence tougher!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We expect you to ignore him now.

What on earth gave you the impression that this person was capable of intelligent conversation. He can barely string a sentence tougher!

Btw he is sending me insults via pm now.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, the nylon thread helps with direction. Of what? One follicle? We are talking ten thousand here. Just f*****g say you’re clueless, is it really that hard?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Healthy follicle cells? and what makes those cells spread? Where do they go? Does the injection spot matter? How do you manipulate them exactly? Give me an explanation in simple terms please, an image, an example, something.

1)Yeah, as in dht resistant etc.
2)They recreate an environment which causes them to duplicate as they do in the body only accelerated.
3) what do you mean where do they go?
4) again recreating an environment (chemically and physically) similar to the human body where they carry out their role naturally.
5) I don't know how to simplify it further, better off building an understanding by reading articles on these topics.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I second every word.
Ignore him.
He's mentally unstable.

Θα φας τόσο ξύλο που θα ψάχνεσαι, το νου σου πουστάρα. Μη τυχόν και μάθω που μένεις. Αν και θα ρωτήσω, παίζει και να είσαι γνωστή. Σε ποιο πάρκο βγήκες φωτό όλο νάζι και τερτίπι;

Στο φόρουμ αυτό κάνω κουμάντο μπέμπη, μη το κουράζεις. Όποτε βαριέμαι σκάω μύτη και δουλεύω κόσμο, όπως καταλαβαίνεις δεν έχω καν τριχόπτωση και είμαι ένα τιποτένιο τρόλ γι αυτό μη με κολλάς μη σ’ αρπάξω. Γάιδαρε που με θες και Tsuji. Μια χαρά είναι το μαλλί σου αυτιστικέ βγες έξω να παίξεις. Ελπίζω τουλάχιστον να μη κουμπώνεις τίποτα και σταμάτα να σφίγγεσαι.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1)Yeah, as in dht resistant etc.
2)They recreate an environment which causes them to duplicate as they do in the body only accelerated.
3) what do you mean where do they go?
4) again recreating an environment (chemically and physically) similar to the human body where they carry out their role naturally.
5) I don't know how to simplify it further, better off building an understanding by reading articles on these topics.

You mention a single incision where a germ and a nylon thread is made to spread 10k haiir follicles. I ask you where do they go, because obviously they can’t grow in the same spot. I ask you where and how they grow, do they tingle the existing hair that are sleeping? Do we make 10k incisions with 10k nylon threads and every incision-germ is supposed to yield 10k hair follicles through cycles before they’re done? All valid questions.