Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a new press release on their website.. about a government magazine, not related to the preclinical trials.

At there bottom of the post however there seems to be a lengthy pdf file ( I can't translate pdf's) was wondering if there's anything in there about the progress?
Where's that virtual Japanese guy gone? @Fuji Maru Kagurazaka ?

I don't see what you mean, can you link the piece? I speak Japanese and although I am not comfortable with academic texts I might try translating it.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see what you mean, can you link the piece? I speak Japanese and although I am not comfortable with academic texts I might try translating it.

As someone pointed out, although it was on the end of the latest news topic, it's dated from 2017.

Attachments

• 5bf5a89d93e89e737c4234dbf3d3c3f7-1 (1).pdf
    217.7 KB · Views: 162

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Organ-technol returned my email with nothing useful. They just told they were still researching. Anyone who can contact Dr. Tsuji? He never replies to me. In the release on Jun. 4th, they told they had overcome the problem that stem cells lose the capacity to regenerate follicles while cultured in vitro. I just want to confirm this. Because I regard this problem as the main problem to realize human hair follicle regeneration.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Organ-technol returned my email with nothing useful. They just told they were still researching. Anyone who can contact Dr. Tsuji? He never replies to me. In the release on Jun. 4th, they told they had overcome the problem that stem cells lose the capacity to regenerate follicles while cultured in vitro. I just want to confirm this. Because I regard this problem as the main problem to realize human hair follicle regeneration.

Agree. Also, separate research demonstrated revascularization and nerve regeneration in culture follicles so theoretically everything is in place. Human trials and success are all that's left.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really think the dude is gonna bring infinite hair follicles in 2-3 years for you to book and have them done? This sh*t is a joke. First of all, he won’t do it in 2 years or 3 or 6, not even 10. Secondly you gotta wait a bunch of years for this stuff to be commercialized and become available worldwide. Then there’s the few surgeons able to perform good transplants. Then there’s the waiting list, couple years. Then there is the fact you can’t transplant all in one, you gotta do in phases, each one lasts at least a year before attempting a second transplant. And we don’t even mention the cost or that a million things can go wrong. We are talking decades. Literally, more than 30 years. Forget it and wig up or buzz or hf with your decent hairline. This stuff is not happening in our lifetimes, the sooner u accept it the better. Pray that someone makes prosthetic hair or some bs to cover it up.

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really think the dude is gonna bring infinite hair follicles in 2-3 years for you to book and have them done? This sh*t is a joke. First of all, he won’t do it in 2 years or 3 or 6, not even 10. Secondly you gotta wait a bunch of years for this stuff to be commercialized and become available worldwide. Then there’s the few surgeons able to perform good transplants. Then there’s the waiting list, couple years. Then there is the fact you can’t transplant all in one, you gotta do in phases, each one lasts at least a year before attempting a second transplant. And we don’t even mention the cost or that a million things can go wrong. We are talking decades. Literally, more than 30 years. Forget it and wig up or buzz or hf with your decent hairline. This stuff is not happening in our lifetimes, the sooner u accept it the better. Pray that someone makes prosthetic hair or some bs to cover it up.

I really don't think it'll be available to people outside of Japan in the next few years.. maybe if Tissuse can pull it off with their similar(ish) procedure, still that classic 5-10 years. However this time around I think it's a real possibility. There's been so many advances in this field in the last decade, especially in understanding the roles of different cells.

But Japan have got a system that allows cell related therapies to be pushed through to market pretty quickly (shorter trial timelines).

Also these aren't actual transplants. They are small clusters of cells that will probably implanted more like an injection. There is also work being done to automate it.

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. Also, separate research demonstrated revascularization and nerve regeneration in culture follicles so theoretically everything is in place. Human trials and success are all that's left.
Colin. Jahoda&Angela. Christiano's recent paper(Dec. 13th, 2018) showed a very promising result using transient transfection. But I don't know what is Tsuji's method. There's no paper about this after his announcement on pre-clinical trail, which is confusing. Therefore I think it's time to get some real information from Dr. Tsuji's lab but not waste time doing useless guesses here. If anyone is able to contact Dr. Tsuji or his lab member, please give some useful information. Or maybe the admin of this website could arrange an interview for Dr. Tsuji of Organ-tech?

Last edited:

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
The speed of scientific development is uncertain. This technology is approaching maturity. Its implementation can take place tomorrow or many years later. It's naive to doubt science itself and influence self emotion because of difficulties of researching. I believe that as long as the technology can be achieved, many hair loss patients will be very gratified, even if the technology is difficult to popularize in a short time. Just don't talk things in this way please, it's not a correct attitude to face problem.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The speed of scientific development is uncertain. This technology is approaching maturity. Its implementation can take place tomorrow or many years later. It's naive to doubt science itself and influence self emotion because of difficulties of researching. I believe that as long as the technology can be achieved, many hair loss patients will be very gratified, even if the technology is difficult to popularize in a short time. Just don't talk things in this way please, it's not a correct attitude to face problem.

I’m sorry pal but it ain’t happening. It just ain’t. I’m not trying to screw with your mood but just do this: go to this forum’s search engine, not far. Go read threads from 10+ years ago. Same sh*t, same nonsense, same dreams. It’s depressing. I mean half the people here including me are clueless about how tsuji is gonna do it. I remember asking here about it because they were saying “x hair amount” and I’m like how, dude said he’s gonna inject some cell ball into your head and hope hairs grow around it or some sh*t, he never said he’ll send a delivery guy with 50,000 follicles to be implanted by a surgeon.

LongFiveYears

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny, lets say you’re right about Tsuji not delivering in near future. But using your analogy, based on mathematical induction, why would cure come up in 20 or 30 years ? I mean in 20 years somebody can read our posts and say they were hopeful about cure but Tsuji didn’t deliver, so our new guy named X will not deliver too. If you base every human discover on past, how come that we’re typing here on this forum, and not going through the jungle searching for animals to kill and
eat..

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its funny, lets say you’re right about Tsuji not delivering in near future. But using your analogy, based on mathematical induction, why would cure come up in 20 or 30 years ? I mean in 20 years somebody can read our posts and say they were hopeful about cure but Tsuji didn’t deliver, so our new guy named X will not deliver too. If you base every human discover on past, how come that we’re typing here on this forum, and not going through the jungle searching for animals to kill and
eat..

Dude... hair loss community isn’t the only one being promised leaps of progress for decades. Cancer patients are promised the same. The Tsuji phenomenon is not one to become a reality any time soon.

First of all, half the people here don’t even know the mechanism of his treatment and think they will be implanting thousands of individual hair follicles. That misinterpretation alone is enough to show you that this subject has been altered and buffed and sewn to everyone’s delusions.

Secondly, it isn’t viable to happen in such short time if it ever happens. Trials will take an awful lot of time. Commercialization, price, effectiveness, availability. Those factors are going to take time. A lot of time. I can’t believe there are low Norwood kids here who talk about this like they have figured it all out, from hair strands to the price down to the last yen.

All I’m saying is don’t get excited. The same childish excitement was injected into the Trinov thread couple years ago and it only served to fuel disappointment as soon as it was released. Why? Because the expectations ran wild.

Besides most of these ppl here commenting are new. Go find an old - and I mean OLD - hair loss sufferer who is now slick bald with a family and doesn’t care. He will tell you a dozen stories about papers and promises and science. None of it matters.

Another typical Greek idiot.
Μου κάνεις και αστειάκια, βλήμα!

I’m not Greek but it’s well known fags will buy into anything.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude... hair loss community isn’t the only one being promised leaps of progress for decades. Cancer patients are promised the same. The Tsuji phenomenon is not one to become a reality any time soon.

First of all, half the people here don’t even know the mechanism of his treatment and think they will be implanting thousands of individual hair follicles. That misinterpretation alone is enough to show you that this subject has been altered and buffed and sewn to everyone’s delusions.

Secondly, it isn’t viable to happen in such short time if it ever happens. Trials will take an awful lot of time. Commercialization, price, effectiveness, availability. Those factors are going to take time. A lot of time. I can’t believe there are low Norwood kids here who talk about this like they have figured it all out, from hair strands to the price down to the last yen.

All I’m saying is don’t get excited. The same childish excitement was injected into the Trinov thread couple years ago and it only served to fuel disappointment as soon as it was released. Why? Because the expectations ran wild.

Besides most of these ppl here commenting are new. Go find an old - and I mean OLD - hair loss sufferer who is now slick bald with a family and doesn’t care. He will tell you a dozen stories about papers and promises and science. None of it matters.

According to your theory, nothing will ever come to the market. So why bother coming to the New Research Section? Besides, no one is forcing you to visit this section or the tsuji thread.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to your theory, nothing will ever come to the market. So why bother coming to the New Research Section? Besides, no one is forcing you to visit this section or the tsuji thread.

That’s not what I said you’re twisting my words. I’d be more than grateful if someone could explain to me in simple terms what Tsuji wants to do because obviously he isn’t planning to recreate x number of hairs, send them to a surgeon and implant them on a patient. I just pointed out that exaggeration leads to disappointment and I’m suffering from this as much as you are (if not more).

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Not sure whether you are aware that Japan has got a relaxed law regarding regenerative medicine, i.e. you only need to do 1 trial to launch the product, unlike Mr. US / EU, which take forever ?

Btw, I believe Tsuji is still considered as in research stage, not yet human trial.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure whether you are aware that Japan has got a relaxed law regarding regenerative medicine, i.e. you only need to do 1 trial to launch the product, unlike Mr. US / EU, which take forever ?

Btw, I believe Tsuji is still considered as in research stage, not yet human trial.

The human trails begin in March.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I read this before yeah. Call me a pessimist idk. What about the method of hair implanting? Is it going to be an FUT implant of something that will regrow hair in the area up to 10,000? Because if that’s what it is, forgive me for not buying it yet.

Ahahaha
You are still an idiot, Greek or not.

At least I have a sense of humor. I’d wager you secretly wanna date me then again you probably wanna date half the forum thus I’m not offended.

H

Reaction score
Before Saturday...

"
There will never be a clairvoyant user named Benne9 bitching about the release of a treatment he demonstrates himself he doesn't understand. Never. It will never ever happen take a look at last 10 years of posts it has never f*****g happened before there hasnt even been a user named Benne9 forget it."

Today...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before Saturday...

"
There will never be a clairvoyant user named Benne9 bitching about the release of a treatment he demonstrates himself he doesn't understand. Never. It will never ever happen take a look at last 10 years of posts it has never f*****g happened before there hasnt even been a user named Benne9 forget it."

Today...
'

But there has been a member Heinrich Harrer with the same opinions and writing style, so it is possible...

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read this before yeah. Call me a pessimist idk. What about the method of hair implanting? Is it going to be an FUT implant of something that will regrow hair in the area up to 10,000? Because if that’s what it is, forgive me for not buying it yet.

He is implanting hair follicle germs with nylon threads, which were cultured in vitro from epithelial and mesenchymal cells. Sceptism in all honor, but what weight does your opinion hold if you don't even understand the bare minimum of the procedure and progress.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is implanting hair follicle germs with nylon threads, which were cultured in vitro from epithelial and mesenchymal cells. Sceptism in all honor, but what weight does your opinion hold if you don't even understand the bare minimum of the procedure and progress.

Can you explain what a follicle germ is? A nylon thread? Size of the scar? They claim it’s an FUT scar. How does the hair grow? Around that area? I can also copy and paste, the point is to break it down so everyone knows what is going on. We can do it, in a friendly manner and I’m all ears.