Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
whether you believe me or not is literally completely irrelevant to me, other members saw the original post with all the credentials, identifiers, etc. threatening legal action is laughable, i posted the thread before getting permission and when permission was not given, i deleted the op. i didnt have to post it in the first place but i thought id share the hope i got from it with others, take it for what it is or dont take it at all, honestly couldnt care less lol

Yeah but ur intended purpose is therefore falling flat since the majority of readers didnt see sh*t. As well im not threatening legal, im saying u probs took it down because u didnt want anyone that could actuallt sue u for misres seeing it like someone from kyocera etc. Can u not just pm me the email i dont see whats so hard

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that's consistently smothered my enthusiasm for this is that it seems the new hairs will take on the traits of the hair that it was harvested from. This means that individuals suffering from DUPA (some men and a very large portion of women) will seemingly experience little benefit from this technology. I'm extremely happy for all the people suffering from pattern baldness, as this is a major breakthrough for them, but it's sad that this might not be a solution for a large portion of the population. I'm open to the possibility that I misinterpreted the science of this procedure, but I believe this is the case from what I've read in the last two years.
I never understood if DUPA sufferers are doomed to get 100% bald sooner or later, or if they only get thinning all over their scalps. I mean, if there's hair that's not thinning, I can't see why this wouldn't work. You can always find that one dht resistant hair, multiply it 30 times, then multiply those 30 hairs 30 times and so on...

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Source, please.
We all know, that laws sometimes are hard to understand.

Ok, I read about the mentioned Alzheimer's treatment that was developed in Japan under these laws. In the report it is stated that it is only avaible for Japanese residents in Japan, however those who go to Korea can get it if they are from any country. What is interesting is that the treatment was developed under the Japanese law, yet they are offering it to anyone in Korea. So, if Shiseido has Asian license, we could expect a similar thing from their launch. Besides, that Alzheimer's treatment was immediatelly avaible in both Japan and Korea after launch.

My understanding of the Japanese law is reviewed here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ey-are-in-japanese.108977/page-6#post-1569996

Key point:

Following approval, there will be a postmarket
surveillance period of five to seven years,
after which the treatment will be evaluated again
for safety and efficacy. Every patient must be
entered in a registry during that period, says
Miyata. If the therapies prove inefficacious or

unsafe, approval can be withdrawn.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ey-are-in-japanese.108977/page-6#post-1569996

Key point:

Well that doesn't look promising for those hoping to get Replicel in just a couple of years..

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that doesn't look promising for those hoping to get Replicel in just a couple of years..
No, it contradicts the case of Alzheimer's stem cell theraphy that was developed under this law. It was out in Japan for Japanese citizens and it was also avaible in Korea immediatelly at the same time for the citizens of every country. Either the law is flexible or other ountries can bypass them even under Japanese trials. Plus, Shiseido has Asian license, so keep that in mind.

Also @IdealForehead FDA post launch phase has something similar related with post market launch surveilance. Several thousand people are required for post market safety testing.

Last edited:

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood if DUPA sufferers are doomed to get 100% bald sooner or later, or if they only get thinning all over their scalps. I mean, if there's hair that's not thinning, I can't see why this wouldn't work. You can always find that one dht resistant hair, multiply it 30 times, then multiply those 30 hairs 30 times and so on...
It seems to vary based on the person. Some people stabilize while others have their hair go completely transparent due to universal thinness.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
quick update - astrostem (the name of the alzheimers stem cell therapy) started phase i/ii trials in march/april 2017, and the therapy is being released commercially a year later... if tsuji is starting clinical trials in 2019, 2020 might actually be the year boys!!!

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03117738
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...Cell-Started-Commercial-Clinical-Trials-Phase

@inmyhead @hanginginthewire

Wow! This is incredible! Shiseido should get their product on the market by October if this is how fast you get approval :)

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Key point:

That is standard for every new biomedical product.
It doesn't mean much.
Every person treated is registered, but that doesn't mean every single one of them has to report to a center of reference. Nope, that ain't how it works.
During that time frame, efficacy and safety are evaluated by likely reports of clients/patients who might claim that the product ain't that effective or that they've experienced serious side effects. Those reports are examined thoroughly and can even lead to the product's withdrawal.
That's all, folks.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but ur intended purpose is therefore falling flat since the majority of readers didnt see sh*t. As well im not threatening legal, im saying u probs took it down because u didnt want anyone that could actuallt sue u for misres seeing it like someone from kyocera etc. Can u not just pm me the email i dont see whats so hard

again, i literally dont give a single f*** whether you believe me or not i dont have to prove anything to you. why would i send you the email allowing you to post it after i was told not to? what do i gain from proving anything to you? believe it or not. it makes no difference to me either way. as for why tsuji responded to me and not you, ill offer this much - i used my school email, which is an ivy league school in the us, probably the first school you think of when you hear ivy league. if you look at my post history ive gotten responses from ky choi (which i did not delete as i was not asked to)

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
again, i literally dont give a single f*** whether you believe me or not i dont have to prove anything to you. why would i send you the email allowing you to post it after i was told not to? what do i gain from proving anything to you? believe it or not. it makes no difference to me either way. as for why tsuji responded to me and not you, ill offer this much - i used my school email, which is an ivy league school in the us, probably the first school you think of when you hear ivy league. if you look at my post history ive gotten responses from ky choi (which i did not delete as i was not asked to)
C'mon, cut the crap.
@Noisette did post the email he was sent. Why would they ask you not to, when they didn't ask Noisette?
That's fishy, amigo.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aside from the Brotzu fail that I saw coming and the unfortunate Shiseido news,

It looks like we’re all just waiting for either Follica or Tsuji to pull through? Anybody calling it quits if those 2 fail?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

It looks like we’re all just waiting for either Follica or Tsuji to pull through? Anybody calling it quits if those 2 fail?
If Follica, Shiseido and Tsuji fails say bye bye...

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What is this "unfortunate Shiseido news"?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpg

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this "unfortunate Shiseido news"?

They aren’t giving away free Tacos with every injection.

That and post-market regulations can still get them shut down. I suppose it’s still better than having to undergo a pre-market trial phase that lasts 5-7 years. Just sign your name on the dotted line and off you go.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They aren’t giving away free Tacos with every injection.

That and post-market regulations can still get them shut down. I suppose it’s still better than having to undergo a pre-market trial phase that lasts 5-7 years. Just sign your name on the dotted line and off you go.
Why did they give the expected price in dollars then. Shiseido themselves did. If it was given in yen there would ne no doubt that they are not interested in foreign market, but this fact is at least interesting

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol so tsuji told u not to?! Highly doubt that. Im just looking for confirmation as u would be so relax. On a side note, ive never seen an email from ky choi so u wanna post that too?

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol so tsuji told u not to?! Highly doubt that. Im just looking for confirmation as u would be so relax. On a side note, ive never seen an email from ky choi so u wanna post that too?

actually yes, tsuji told me not to. go ahead and doubt it once again its irrelevant to me lol... heres the ky choi email:
screen-shot-2018-03-04-at-4-30-59-pm-png.png

from this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/new-vpa-wounding-delivery-method-from-ky-choi.112804/
@Hate da Bt
think to yourselves what do i have to gain from lying to anonymous strangers on the internet...

Attachments

• 67499-f32308b57f3cf146a5c76052a6616880.png
    67499-f32308b57f3cf146a5c76052a6616880.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 364