Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually yes, tsuji told me not to. go ahead and doubt it once again its irrelevant to me lol... heres the ky choi email:View attachment 87331

from this thread: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/new-vpa-wounding-delivery-method-from-ky-choi.112804/
@Hate da Bt
think to yourselves what do i have to gain from lying to anonymous strangers on the internet...

Thanks. So if tsuji said don’t post that’s fine, but can u reiterate what he said instead of just “big things in 2019” lol i need some context

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright OPie just deliver before this sh*t gets out of hand cuz

already "delivered", at this point its up to you how you take the information. ill say for the third time i literally couldnt give less of a f*** whether anonymous people on the internet believe me or not buddy. those who saw the op can verify it was legit. again consider this... what do i have to gain from lying to anonymous people on the internet

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this alone should verify my credibility. i dont know korean literally at all except from google translate and im sure those symbols in his signature would be very obvious to a native korean that they were NOT derived from google translate. same thing went for the deleted email from the op, his signature was in japanese and probably would be obvious to a japanese speaker that it wasnt constructed using google translate

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
again, i literally dont give a single f*** whether you believe me or not i dont have to prove anything to you. why would i send you the email allowing you to post it after i was told not to? what do i gain from proving anything to you? believe it or not. it makes no difference to me either way. as for why tsuji responded to me and not you, ill offer this much - i used my school email, which is an ivy league school in the us, probably the first school you think of when you hear ivy league. if you look at my post history ive gotten responses from ky choi (which i did not delete as i was not asked to)

Haha he sent you a best friend secret email?

“Psst, since you’re a balding Harvard instructor/student/janitor, I will let you in on a little secret, ok? In two years, all you balding fucks will be cured”

-Tsuji

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did they give the expected price in dollars then. Shiseido themselves did. If it was given in yen there would ne no doubt that they are not interested in foreign market, but this fact is at least interesting

What are you talking about? I never said anything about it not being available to the outer market? I just said the post-market regulations can still make the product a bust. 5-7 year post market monitoring period is what it is. It’s not like people can’t fly over and get it. You just become part of the registry and then maybe get a call every now and then you know, to make sure you’re still alive.

At least they’re going to market with it sums up the rest of what I said. Fact is that it’s still a trial period only with the good news being that at least people can go and get it done if they want. The proof is there a couple of posts above mine. The time-span is the unfortunate part since regulations vary from country to country, they probably won’t make it available anywhere except there for the entire monitoring period. Not a problem for people who don’t mind making routine trips for repeat injections I suppose.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
already "delivered", at this point its up to you how you take the information. ill say for the third time i literally couldnt give less of a f*** whether anonymous people on the internet believe me or not buddy. those who saw the op can verify it was legit. again consider this... what do i have to gain from lying to anonymous people on the internet

I just wanna know what was written in OP before it was removed my friend.

inmyhead

Reaction score
think to yourselves what do i have to gain from lying to anonymous strangers on the internet...

Ask this question idiots on brotzu thread who keep on comming with random messages from fake employees claiming that lotion will be released in 6 months every 6 months.

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Friga @BootyWarrior @Toby0823 @inmyhead @Hate da Bt

only because i understand the despair and lack of hope all too well, ill send my correspondence w tsuji to @Admin or a trusted moderator and he/they can determine if its reliable or not for you all ONLY if they swear their word not to repost it or share it with anyone else. its up to you guys to get admin or a moderator in here. also on the condition that this thread be deleted after its been proven as it shouldnt have been posted in the first place

R_gesus

Reaction score
I haven’t really been following hair loss research as of late, but this sounds like positive news. Will the new cells be injected all over the scalp, or only in the bald spots? I feel like it would be a pain to have more hairloss behind the new hair like in transplants. Also will this work in areas that never grew hair. For instance I have always had a high hairline, could it possibly be lowered with this?

Friga

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Friga @BootyWarrior @Toby0823 @inmyhead @Hate da Bt

only because i understand the despair and lack of hope all too well, ill send my correspondence w tsuji to @Admin or a trusted moderator and he/they can determine if its reliable or not for you all ONLY if they swear their word not to repost it or share it with anyone else. its up to you guys to get admin or a moderator in here. also on the condition that this thread be deleted after its been proven as it shouldnt have been posted in the first place

Can u just tell me what tsuji said i dont wanna go through everything

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have sex with the entire research team if it meant we could all be cured

now thats what you call taking twelve for the team

1V8M8.gif