Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like the same thing said in the early days of that Italian lotion thread. Trials, confirmations, company backing, respectable scientist.....scammers lmao

I just can't see Japanese people as scammers. They're hard working people and more advanced than other countries in a lot of ways. I believe he will do it!

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already been said they plan to launch in 2020.

When would everyone else be able to get it?

Years later and still at a very high price.

If their issue is the price, then being bald is the least of their problems. Probably fat, ugly, and broke yet complains baldness is the reason they’re depressed.

If you can’t work hard to fix your bald *** head, you don’t deserve the hair. Move aside and let people who’s willing to take out loans or save $$$ get it. They truly want hair.

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please someone explain to me what is going on, because I don’t see any link here? :)

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you f*** right off then if you don't believe in anything. Let me guess, your fat, broke and a norwood 20.

Bcs I can stay here as long as I want and there’s nothing your bald *** can do about it. You try to spread hype yet you’re bald and know nothing

Japanese people are hardworking and can’t be scammers? Do you not see how stupid you sound? From how dumb your logic is, you’re for sure broke. Bald and desperate loser

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I am pretty sure you can get banned if you keep going like this, shithead.

For what? For saying how stupid it is to assume all Japanese people are hardworking and can’t be a scammer like you stated? Yea, ok.

Or for hurting your feelings with curse words? Bcs from what I see you’re cursing too lmao. Hurt baldy

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U not bald urself brah?

Not bald, balding.

Mad at the naive idiots, same idiots in the Italian hair lotion. If you’re going to start a hype thread like this, post facts and legit info. What’s the point of this thread when all we have is “he said she said”?

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not bald, balding.

Mad at the naive idiots, same idiots in the Italian hair lotion. If you’re going to start a hype thread like this, post facts and legit info. What’s the point of this thread when all we have is “he said she said”?

how come you're always so angry bro, its okay. the op was just a screenshot of an email saying expansion issues have been solved and clinical trials are planned for 2019.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
for reference, here is the last email from tsuji to @Noisette, in which he says they still had a challenge of using human derived stem cells:

View attachment 86626

in other words, they have now overcome this issue based on my correspondence with him
Can someone clarify his answer? My understanding was that Tsuji was able to expand mesenchymal cells successfully but not epithelial cells. Is this evidence that this hurdle has been overcome?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like the same thing said in the early days of that Italian lotion thread. Trials, confirmations, company backing, respectable scientist.....scammers lmao

You keep calling users idiots. But this comment made my day. Comparing Tsuji with the Brotion? Do you even know the basics about hairloss research and their players?

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"everyone else" possibly meaning people not willing to travel to japan for treatment because i think based on japans new regenerative medicine/cell and tissue therapy laws, treatments are available after safety is established, which could be as early as late 2019/early 2020 (read more here https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1934590915001241). the way i see it, if youre willing to drop a few grand on the treatment, whats an extra g for a round trip ticket to japan

If it's the real deal I would definitely work some overtime to save up that money and go.