Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know guys, but why would they let random people know what they have achieved and what they haven't?
It's a little bit bizarre, isn't it?
Could it be sheer excitement about what they have achieved and they are about to deliver?
Maybe.
Nonetheless, it's bizarre they let us know about OGT's development ... I find.

It's information that was already out to the public. Basically just repeating that they're going to start human trials next year.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at people comparing Tsuji to Brotzu.. If Tsuji makes this a reality he’ll make it into the history books

Lol @ you still being bald. Everything you just said in this post, was said in the Brotzu thread, which has over 1k pages. Things like below was said in that thread,...did I mention it has over 1k pages?

“Italian hair lotion can’t be compared to past failures bcs the science makes sense. Brotzu will go down as a legend”

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what height were you dropped as a baby? The kind of sh*t you're saying here is usually spouted by 19-year-olds who just got their first job that pays above minimum wage and think that being able to always afford Guacamole at Chipotle means the sky is the limit financially.

This is initially going to be done by transplant surgeons; guys who are used to doing 10, 20, 30 grand a surgery.

They are not going to work for less on something that can offer unlimited hair and will require just as much, sh*t maybe more, skill to administer.

They could very easily charge double a standard FUE price for this until the day they automate it fully. Like, easily down payment on a good house's worth. That's not even considering travel costs to one of the most expensive countries in the world.

I know because I've looked into this sh*t: I live in Canada, among the most developed countries in the world and guess what? Only the top 20% of Canadians earn more than 50k a year, that's about 39,000 USD.

In a time when rent, taxes, unemployment, etc. are at an all-time high, most people are simply not going to have the savings to pay for this kind of treatment. Most people cannot afford good hair transplants as it is.

Aww boo hoo, do you want me to start you a go fund me account?

Not everyone can afford a $300k Ferrari, should they b**ch and complain about the fact they can’t afford one? No you stfu, let the people who are able to buy one get one. If you truly want a Ferrari, you work your *** off.

And comparing traditional hair transplant to a possible “endless supply of donor” hairloss cure is stupid. I’m willing to take out a $100k loan on the endless supply cure, not whatever crap hairtransplant options we have today.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ you still being bald. Everything you just said in this post, was said in the Brotzu thread, which has over 1k pages. Things like below was said in that thread,...did I mention it has over 1k pages?

“Italian hair lotion can’t be compared to past failures bcs the science makes sense. Brotzu will go down as a legend”
But are they the same?
We both know they ain't.
Please, stop comparing bs with cutting edge science.
'cause that is exactly what Organ Germ Technology is, a potential breakthrough.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's information that was already out to the public. Basically just repeating that they're going to start human trials next year.
Not really.
Back in 2016 we were informed that they still had hurdles to overcome. Two years later they let us know that most of those hurdles have been overcome.
Why would they?
I don't know, but it's weird they did.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aww boo hoo, do you want me to start you a go fund me account?

Not everyone can afford a $300k Ferrari, should they b**ch and complain about the fact they can’t afford one? No you stfu, let the people who are able to buy one get one. If you truly want a Ferrari, you work your *** off.

And comparing traditional hair transplant to a possible “endless supply of donor” hairloss cure is stupid. I’m willing to take out a $100k loan on the endless supply cure, not whatever crap hairtransplant options we have today.
Mate no offense but where the f*** do you legally take a 100k$ (even 10k$) loan for hair, I'm genuinely curious.
Agree with the ferrari thing.
Not really.
Back in 2016 we were informed that they still had hurdles to overcome. Two years later they let us know that most of those hurdles have been overcome.
Why would they?
I don't know, but it's weird they did.
Because they're ahead of the game and basically have no competition? Let's not forget hair is just a stepping stone for these guys, it's hearts lungs & livers they're really after.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate no offense but where the f*** do you legally take a 100k$ (even 10k$) loan for hair, I'm genuinely curious.
Agree with the ferrari thing.

Because they're ahead of the game and basically have no competition? Let's not forget hair is just a stepping stone for these guys, it's hearts lungs & livers they're really after.
True.

Sbocco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did tsuji figure out how to clone the fu####g epithelial cell or not? Because this is the question.
All other single thread in every forum around the world sould be deleted.
We should have only one thread and talking about expanding epithelial cells all the day because this is the problem since forever.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One article on the mainstream media to announce the launch of tsuji's treatment (if it ever makes it to market cause remember trials didn't even begin) and all your dreams are shattered holly sh*t the number of celebrities and rich people that are going to fill in his reservations for the next 100 years maybe lol.
They do not plan on segregate the procedure to other parties like surgeons etc... as it would be basically like giving up the "formula", so it's gonna be haard

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One article on the mainstream media to announce the launch of tsuji's treatment (if it ever makes it to market cause remember trials didn't even begin) and all your dreams are shattered holly sh*t the number of celebrities and rich people that are going to fill in his reservations for the next 100 years maybe lol.
They do not plan on segregate the procedure to other parties like surgeons etc... as it would be basically like giving up the "formula", so it's gonna be haard

Next 100 years? You think it's only going to be done on one clinic in Japan? Assuming it all works out, after a few years it's most likely going to be possible to do it in other countries as well. It's basically just like a hair transplant procedure.

Also where have they mentioned that they wont offer it to other countries? Did I miss something?

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Next 100 years? You think it's only going to be done on one clinic in Japan? Assuming it all works out, after a few years it's most likely going to be possible to do it in other countries as well. It's basically just like a hair transplant procedure.

Also where have they mentioned that they wont offer it to other countries? Did I miss something?
No it's not. It's not like a hair transplant, you think that the guy who first invented the FUE procedure gets any benefits from it today ? no he doesn't he's just well reputated in his field now. Tsuji is backed by corporations, the stakes are higher when you put money you expect to get it back, them allowing the procedure to be like freestyle transplants equals zero benefits for them, that would be just like giving up the coca-cola formula. they intend to keep the circle very small atleast for the multiplication part, for transplanting your follicles back to your head i guess that could be done by any surgeons. in the interview i think they talked about this, they said that the follicles would be harvested in their facilities then shipped back to competent clinics for the rest of the procedure.