Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate no offense but where the f*** do you legally take a 100k$ (even 10k$) loan for hair, I'm genuinely curious.
Agree with the ferrari thing.

Because they're ahead of the game and basically have no competition? Let's not forget hair is just a stepping stone for these guys, it's hearts lungs & livers they're really after.

Sometimes while reading here several threads I think they should consider cloning brains, because a lot of guys seem to have a quite empty head..

Edit: some of u guys totally forget that they won't work forever with surgeons! They want this whole sh*t completely automated... So no there won't be a wiring list for the next 100 years.
Tsuji ain't doing this alone, as soon as the trials starts kyocera(was ist kyocera or riken) will start their own process of generating/inventing machines only for the sole purpose of mass production of cloned hairs

Cloudburst

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not. It's not like a hair transplant, you think that the guy who first invented the FUE procedure gets any benefits from it today ? no he doesn't he's just well reputated in his field now. Tsuji is backed by corporations, the stakes are higher when you put money you expect to get it back, them allowing the procedure to be like freestyle transplants equals zero benefits for them, that would be just like giving up the coca-cola formula. they intend to keep the circle very small atleast for the multiplication part, for transplanting your follicles back to your head i guess that could be done by any surgeons. in the interview i think they talked about this, they said that the follicles would be harvested in their facilities then shipped back to competent clinics for the rest of the procedure.

I would have thought the fastest way to profit would to train reputable surgeons globally (subject to relevant domestic approval) and charge for the cloning process. Almost like licensing your product; after all that’s the USP.

New here by the way, long time lurker.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
295upi.jpg

Dr. Tsuji just dropped the mic for all you fools

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aww boo hoo, do you want me to start you a go fund me account?

Not everyone can afford a $300k Ferrari, should they b**ch and complain about the fact they can’t afford one? No you stfu, let the people who are able to buy one get one. If you truly want a Ferrari, you work your *** off.

And comparing traditional hair transplant to a possible “endless supply of donor” hairloss cure is stupid. I’m willing to take out a $100k loan on the endless supply cure, not whatever crap hairtransplant options we have today.

Someone's angry because they can't legally drink beer yet.

Lol enjoy your crippling debt and the waiting list you'll be put on for the treatment

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
COPE THOUGHT :rolleyes:: If i was fully bald and Tsuji actually came out as promised, I'd get a hair transplant of maximal grafts (say 5000) in Turkey to fill in the frontal part of my hair densely and restore a perfect hair line for 10 grand. Then I'd use tsuji to clone about 5000 grafts of thick hair for my crown and mid-scalp. 10,000 grafts= 30,000 hairs. a perfect head of hair. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about the sort of fake look an hair transplant can have? Like this is still an hair transplant, but with a lot of donor hair. But i've read that skilled hair transplant doctors don't like doing densely packed hair transplant's because supposedly the new grafts new space in between them, which is what gives today's hair transplant's that phony doll head look. There's a few doctors in Turkey that for some reason they don't do those funny looking hair transplant's, idk how they do it, but from what i've seen from American hair transplant docs and around the world, it looks so fake. Like the only one's who know the artistic, natural look side of hair transplant's are hair transplant doctor's in Turkey. Dr. Erdogan and Dr ********* are the only 2 doctors I would trust to do an hair transplant on me using dense packing and unlimited supply of donor (if it happens). Idk how things have changed since last time I browsed hair transplant doctor's work, but I remember those two had the most consistent and natural looking hairline/temples.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about the sort of fake look an hair transplant can have? Like this is still an hair transplant, but with a lot of donor hair. But i've read that skilled hair transplant doctors don't like doing densely packed hair transplant's because supposedly the new grafts new space in between them, which is what gives today's hair transplant's that phony doll head look. There's a few doctors in Turkey that for some reason they don't do those funny looking hair transplant's, idk how they do it, but from what i've seen from American hair transplant docs and around the world, it looks so fake. Like the only one's who know the artistic, natural look side of hair transplant's are hair transplant doctor's in Turkey. Dr. Erdogan and Dr ********* are the only 2 doctors I would trust to do an hair transplant on me using dense packing and unlimited supply of donor (if it happens). Idk how things have changed since last time I browsed hair transplant doctor's work, but I remember those two had the most consistent and natural looking hairline/temples.

Very good point. I believe from the interview back in September 2016 the team said that they would be able to achieve a density of about 120 follicles/cm2. Which is probably below the avg density for caucasians but should still be better than a hair transplant. Another thing to consider is the thickness of the hair itself. A lot of hairs on the hairline/temples are more like baby hair or peach fuzz and I believe that the shaft thickness is something that theoretically should be within their control. So that would certainly help with achieving a natural look vs having a 'doll head'

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good point. I believe from the interview back in September 2016 the team said that they would be able to achieve a density of about 120 follicles/cm2. Which is probably below the avg density for caucasians but should still be better than a hair transplant. Another thing to consider is the thickness of the hair itself. A lot of hairs on the hairline/temples are more like baby hair or peach fuzz and I believe that the shaft thickness is something that theoretically should be within their control. So that would certainly help with achieving a natural look vs having a 'doll head'

I’ve had a hair transplant and nobody can tell. You guys are talking about 1990s hair transplants.

I’m pretty sure if they are going to aiming for what modern technologies can yield.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We shall know in about a year.
I hope you have commenced saving up, though.

Know what in a year? A release date? Gtfo, you know nothing. There isn’t anything released that is of any worth. Nothing definitive has been released, it’s just you assuming and hoping like the fools in the Italian lotion thread.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah this is a huge possible issue most people don't talk about.

Apparently Tsuji is not implanting fully cloned follicles but "progenitor units" which will then be able to form fully functional units. Because they are progenitors, they are quite tiny and can be injected into the scalp in very high density.

This theoretically solves the density limitations of traditional transplants. What is unclear is whether these new progenitor units will mature into follicles that are properly oriented or have natural texture/wave to match the rest of the head.

If you end up with a completely chaotic mess of high density hair on your head growing in every random direction, probably this is still better than being bald, but then just like it took decades to go from "pluggy" hair transplants to good natural ones, the progenitor technique will likely be refined as well.

If I'm getting the principle right, then how useful this is out of the gate will depend on the extent to which his progenitor follicles can "learn" or figure out the right direction to face once implanted. If they grow in natural parallel directions on their own it will be golden. If it's chaos, people are gonna freak out about how unnatural it looks.

Am I missing something?

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did tsuji figure out how to clone the fu####g epithelial cell or not? Because this is the question.
All other single thread in every forum around the world sould be deleted.
We should have only one thread and talking about expanding epithelial cells all the day because this is the problem since forever.

No, nobody here knows. Yet they’re having wet dreams and assuming next year is the year.

Look at every thread on here starting from when this forum started, it’s always “next year”. 2018 and they’re still saying “next year”.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate no offense but where the f*** do you legally take a 100k$ (even 10k$) loan for hair, I'm genuinely curious.
Agree with the ferrari thing.

Because they're ahead of the game and basically have no competition? Let's not forget hair is just a stepping stone for these guys, it's hearts lungs & livers they're really after.

I didn’t mean take a full $100k loan, for hair. I have valuable assets, which will allow me to take a loan to get me to $100k to spend on what I please.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve had a hair transplant and nobody can tell. You guys are talking about 1990s hair transplants.

I’m pretty sure if they are going to aiming for what modern technologies can yield.
I’d have to see it to believe it. PM me a pic of your head please.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, nobody here knows. Yet they’re having wet dreams and assuming next year is the year.

Look at every thread on here starting from when this forum started, it’s always “next year”. 2018 and they’re still saying “next year”.

Everybody that says 2019 for Tsuji doesn't know what he's really doing, end of story.

Even he states probably by 2020, so it means 2020+ (2020-2021)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody that says 2019 for Tsuji doesn't know what he's really doing, end of story.

Even he states probably by 2020, so it means 2020+ (2020-2021)

I only have two choices then, drunken stupor or drug induced coma. Either way, I make the wait tolerable.