Trough the eyes of girl

s.a.f

Reaction score

nerdwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Re thread title, why would you put eyes of girls in a trough? :dunno:

Seriously though, any girl that only wants you for your hair is not worth worrying about.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
Btw. when above 5.8, and less then 6.4 IT DOESNT MATER if someone is 6.0 or 6.3! Everything in that range is aestethicaly and simetricaly proper! Read something man.

You think women treat a 5.9 guy the same as a 6.3 guy?

What world do you live in?

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
nerdwood said:
Re thread title, why would you put eyes of girls in a trough? :dunno:

Seriously though, any girl that only wants you for your hair is not worth worrying about.

This is truth, but your are not coming to the bottom line.
Before girl even CONSIDER meeting with you/getting know you, she must be ATTRACTED with the way you look. You cant go around with big white bilboard "Despite my baldness, i am great, inteligent guy with understanding for others".

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Is that you in your avatar exodus?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Do you look the same as in that pic now... hairwise?

I'm not going to brag about my penis either.

cuebald

Reaction score
gascoine's posts never cease to amaze me. he thinks he's good looking yet he looks the archetypal greasy Southern Euro. He looks 30+. I know a guy who looks like him here (swarthy, hairy as f***) and all the chicks think he is just greasy before he even opens his mouth. standards must be different in southern europe? (I am from the UK)
I say to Gascoine even with a NW1 - come to the UK and see how well you do here

seb

Reaction score
cuebald said:
gascoine's posts never cease to amaze me. he thinks he's good looking yet he looks the archetypal greasy Southern Euro. He looks 30+. I know a guy who looks like him here (swarthy, hairy as f*ck) and all the chicks think he is just greasy before he even opens his mouth. standards must be different in southern europe? (I am from the UK)

Spot on Cuebald. :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What does being greasy mean?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Like a slimy douche bag persian guy who hisses lines like "I only bathe in the finest cologne." :shakehead:

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
I've gotta be honest with you Exodus, I think you would do well to get rid of the 'stache, :p

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
^ It just wasnt quite full enough. If you're going to grow a stache, make sure you can grow a really thick and full stache haha. Plus, babyface + Stache doesnt mix very well.

Also, its from personal experience. I also have a babyface and I hade a goatee. Goatee's and 'staches just draw attention to the babyface.

Heinrich

Reaction score
cuebald said:
gascoine's posts never cease to amaze me. he thinks he's good looking yet he looks the archetypal greasy Southern Euro. He looks 30+. I know a guy who looks like him here (swarthy, hairy as f*ck) and all the chicks think he is just greasy before he even opens his mouth. standards must be different in southern europe? (I am from the UK)

:agree:

BenVegas01

Reaction score
How come the theme is 'through the eyes of a girl' and there are no girls opinions in sight?

Although i am still trying to resurrect the follicles, due to my own insecurity really, there is no doubt in my mind that baldness is not the end of the road for dating. I have some very bald friends with hot girlfriends, these are guys with who are not typically good looking, haven't got amazing bodys ... but do have striking personalities with confidence.

The problem is, if for whatever reason balding effects you, that doesn't help. Because at a time when confidence is at its lowest, your being asked to step up to a new level of confidence. Alot of guys can't do this, and yes it sucks.

Have a read thru this and see what some girls think...of course there are a variety of opinions just like if you said do you like really muscular guys, or do you like blond haired guys. Im sure some guys will find ways to twist this around anyway, but some girls do like bald guys. The ones that don't can still be swung around by wit, charm, and confidence. I've seen it with my own eyes too many times to doubt it.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/7055769d ... page5.aspx

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
I am talking from a perspective of true, basic sexual appeal and attraction. When it comes to trying to make a serious, long term relationship (as people get older most of them are forced to lower expectations) then this statistic may not be correct and sure normal NW3 (or even 4) shouldnt have big troubles with finding nice and honest life partner.

That's BS, you have a lot of growing up to do.

If anything, I'd say my standards have been going up as I grow older.

In my teens I had high standards, in my 20s I had low standards so that I can get laid as much as I can. Now in my 30s, I have high standards again. I think subconsciously, I'm looking for a marriage material, that's why I want her to be perfect.

I have absolutely no trouble finding girls, I don't date much as I have other priorities in my life but if I ever wanted to find a girl, it would be easy.

Reaction score
Slow down.

There's no one to blame. Life is a matter of perception. You are who you think you are and you will be who you think you will be. :)

In the meantime, chill.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
roseofthenorth said:
Slow down.

There's no one to blame. Life is a matter of perception. You are who you think you are and you will be who you think you will be. :)

In the meantime, chill.

So, Qui-Gon you're saying that our perception determines our reality? You mean to say that if I just think I have a full head of hair then in reality I will? What a brilliant solution! All my problems are solved, how could I have ever overlooked this piece of dimestore philosophical rhetoric?! I'll file this under new age ways of thinking that my mother tries to push on me, right next to the law of attraction.