Trough the eyes of girl

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
So, Qui-Gon you're saying that our perception determines our reality? You mean to say that if I just think I have a full head of hair then in reality I will? What a brilliant solution! All my problems are solved, how could I have ever overlooked this piece of dimestore philosophical rhetoric?! I'll file this under new age ways of thinking that my mother tries to push on me, right next to the law of attraction.

hehe i loled

But seriously... im so tired of this sh*t... rejection after another...
doesnt matter how you twist it, if you dont fit the bald head your screwed
it came to a point where i lost all hope with women, i dont even try anymore, whats the point, to collect another "no" meh...its hard enough as it is, so getting slammed again, and again, and again, and again... thats it... no more
icon_cry.gif
... im just so tired ....

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
But seriously... im so tired of this sh*t... rejection after another...
doesnt matter how you twist it, if you dont fit the bald head your screwed
it came to a point where i lost all hope with women, i dont even try anymore, whats the point, to collect another "no" meh...its hard enough as it is, so getting slammed again, and again, and again, and again... thats it... no more
icon_cry.gif
... im just so tired ....

So you've decided to abstain from women the rest of your life?
How old are you?
How long ago was your last yes from a woman?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Going bald at a young age exposes them to harsh realities of life. Realities others don't have to deal with.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
shouldn't you be immune to it by now breh

I read your story earlier and christ, you really look like this cool dude

1906768.jpg

Not the best pic of him.

You should go and sit outside Chelsea's club shop and see how many fans come up asking for an autograph.

seb

Reaction score
No I am not married,nor do I wish too be.Infact I would say with as much certainty as I can,that I will never have an encounter with a female(of any manner) ever again.
I just want a life of solitude,speaking too strangers on the internet accepted. :)

seb

Reaction score
I might have done in response too that idiot known as GASCOIGNE,I can't remember as I have said so many things too him. :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope i wont become as cynical as you, seb, at 33... but it seems i headed to this direction anyway :D

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(its amazing really, all it takes is some hair to drop and never come back and voll'e... a man is changed forever...just by the draw of luck)

seb

Reaction score
I hope you dont too!I wouldn't want anyone too feel the way I do about life and the human race.

B

Beingbaldsucks

What sort of dumbass will sign himself to a forum of bald pepole to tease bald guy about how ugly they are and how awesome you are.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
UCman, while I obviously understand and appreciate your situation, I was mainly directing that post at Gascoigne + other NW2/NW3 posters, who constantly whine about their life being over because of a little recession/diffusion etc etc... creating new threads every day, full of ultra negative sh*t that even HPM would struggle to match (at least he has valid reasons to feel like that)

From the looks of things Gascoigne still has very decent hair in that avatar pic and as a NW3 myself with recession and mild diffuse hair at the front, I feel the need to pull him up on this constant barrage of pointlessly negative threads he brings to the forum.

I can testify that my last 4 years (spent mostly in NW3 territory) have been by far the most fruitful of my life girls-wise. I've truly had a fantastic time and been involved with hotter girls than I ever could have imagined back when I was a shy, 17yr old NW1.

Who knows, as the male pattern baldness wiseman Gascoigne predicts, maybe the world as I know it will end the day I hit NW4, but for now while I'm in NW3ville, I'm going to enjoy life and not waste my time bitching about "discrimination" and "stigma" that simply doesn't exist or is extremely rare at worst.
Lmao 10 years later most of the threads here are still nw1.1s BDDers

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it's starting to get brutal when you are told by your barber (or whoever) that you're balding. Then you try to mAn uuuuuP and shave it off. Thus, you realize what the rest of your life will be like. No matter what Norwood you are, it's the trauma that matters.

That said, you usually don't believe in your hairloss before it's too late