Triple Hair - Therapy 16 (th16) Topical Due Q1 2021

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take your finasteride brah
Undergoing hair transplant and not takin what is needed to maintain the rest seems like a terrible idea no derm would advice

First Step -> Hair loss stabilization with current proved treatments (basically Big 3, for the past 30 years)
Second Step -> hair transplant to cover what have been lost
Third Step -> Stick to your treatments and hope for the best

You're now 28, no problem gettin on Finasteride, your puberty and growth are long gone
seeious side effects. It’s not an option. Gynecomastia becomes a huge problem quick

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiet, sorry to hear that, hope for a proper and safer topical delivery without systemic effects
Ya man. Serious anxiety worried that my growth wont be good. I am only 8 days post op. And currently the transplanted hairs are growing but at a slightly slower rate than the rest of my hair based on the fact my hairline is slightly shorter than my top of my head.

And pf course anxiety for maintaining. This hairloss sh*t is just ridiculous

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have a "contact us" section that doesn't seem to allow you to write or ask anything. You can just send them your email address.

Contact us.JPG

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's worth a try.

Melatonin seems legit but i have doubts on resveratrol. It's a cox1 inhibitor and can cause problems like aspirin

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their website says "results after 12 weeks" and we're pretty much there, so if the results are as great as they claim we'll start hearing a ton about this stuff very soon. I'll refrain from holding my breath. :)