Triple Hair - Therapy 16 (th16) Topical Due Q1 2021

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's snake oil, I just think it's a weak treatment. They updated their site to say early 2021 instead, so I guess we'll have to wait a little longer.
Yeah snake oil is a bit exagerated, I agree. Thanks for the answer !

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I looked up the ingredients separately, The Ordinary already sells Resveratrol 3% and Ferulic Acid 3% for $8 (it also already has propylene glycol too).
The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%

The 0.1% topical melatonin is a little harder to find / more expensive but I see This online pharmacy selling it for $39.

Personally, I'm going to use The Ordinary's and just add it to my bedtime routine, should take only a minute and dry pretty quick.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thing is really crappy, none of their ideas are new at all. Melatonin studies done circa 2004, no one touching it maybe cause its a hormone and has some unwanted effect like aromatase inhibition, and resveratrol; well its a complex molecule that has both good and bad effects. I can tell they had no idea what dose to go with so they just chose 5% as a pleasant number lol. Fun fact as well, Polygonum cuspidatum, japanese knotweed is the go-to for companies extracting resveratrol for their supplement. Ring a bell? Polygonum multiflorum, chinese knotweed contains trans-resveratrol too. I already use PM extract in conservatively low doses.

I wonder with melatonin if you can just buy melatonin capsules and empty one into a topical vehicle already on hand. The cellulose filler just sinks to the bottom. But IDK if the melatonin water soluble is enough saturate evenly.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has probably been discussed but here's the patent for their prescription medication that they'll be entering phase 3 with this year:

tl;dr: Topical minoxidil, finasteride, and bimatoprost. Nothing new here.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has probably been discussed but here's the patent for their prescription medication that they'll be entering phase 3 with this year:

tl;dr: Topical minoxidil, finasteride, and bimatoprost. Nothing new here.
"The invention also relates to the use of the said composition to reduce hair loss and/or increase regrowth of hair in a human subject."

lmao

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The invention also relates to the use of the said composition to reduce hair loss and/or increase regrowth of hair in a human subject."

lmao
Today I cooked some chicken with my own mixture composed by 55% olive oil, 25% palm oil, 17,5% colza oil and 2,5% castor oil. It didn't penetrate well in the chicken so I added 50 mM of DMSO.
That was my invention of the day, and it was quite tasty.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of their 3-month before and after photos.

Triple-Hair-3-month-TH16-before-after-hair.png

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you focused on maintaining or have u progressed far enough where u need coverage??

thanks for sharing
I'm focussed on maintaining what I have, and using Toppik for additional coverage. However I have a FUE transplant with 3500 grafts scheduled in July so plenty to look forward to :D

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm focussed on maintaining what I have, and using Toppik for additional coverage. However I have a FUE transplant with 3500 grafts scheduled in July so plenty to look forward to :D
Awesome i got a 1650 fue graft recently. Hair is perfect now. But i am not on finasteride or minoxidil. So i am scared hoping regrowth is good

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome i got a 1650 fue graft recently. Hair is perfect now. But i am not on finasteride or minoxidil. So i am scared hoping regrowth is good

Take your finasteride brah
Undergoing hair transplant and not takin what is needed to maintain the rest seems like a terrible idea no derm would advice

First Step -> Hair loss stabilization with current proved treatments (basically Big 3, for the past 30 years)
Second Step -> hair transplant to cover what have been lost
Third Step -> Stick to your treatments and hope for the best

You're now 28, no problem gettin on Finasteride, your puberty and growth are long gone