Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know its only 2 weeks in, have you noticed less hair fall? combing, in the shower , on your pillow etc?
Hey mate, I loose around 10-11 hairs in the shower when I wash my hair but I don’t think I’ve ever had in crazy shedding as per a lot of others get, my temples have been thinning for the last 3 years slowly so I’m pretty lucky.

I’m just hoping I can maintain or get regrowth on this but I’m pretty sure I’ll get regrowth as per the trial Vickers did.

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm only into my 3rd week of using so it's tough to say.
I'm not sure there is much to report on, hair seems stable.
No noticable futher hair loss. Vellus hair is still there and seems like it's in good condition however I can see it better in the light so maybe it's growing longer (Now that could be me just looking harder for it.)
I'll check in again in a week.

Dr. Vickers will be back home in Sydney later this week. I'll call him and let you know what is going on.

Hang in there guys :)

Cheers lads!
Sam.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm only into my 3rd week of using so it's tough to say.
I'm not sure there is much to report on, hair seems stable.
No noticable futher hair loss. Vellus hair is still there and seems like it's in good condition however I can see it better in the light so maybe it's growing longer (Now that could be me just looking harder for it.)
I'll check in again in a week.

Dr. Vickers will be back home in Sydney later this week. I'll call him and let you know what is going on.

Hang in there guys :)

Cheers lads!
Sam.

May I ask how much per one bottle and how many ml ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on my side, last week I used 7.5mg of tb500... 5mg subcutaneously, 2.5mg scalp injection split around the scalp evenly. Only reason I'm doing scalp injections is that I've read on a few forums that people that are trying this for hair growth had faster and better results through this method. Hairloss has turned me into one crazy mf... anyway, nothing to report as of now since its only been a week. The only thing I've noticed is slightly faster recovery after workouts, my muscles and body in general feel pretty good. The results usually become apparent around the 1 month mark, we'll see what happens.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on my side, last week I used 7.5mg of tb500... 5mg subcutaneously, 2.5mg scalp injection split around the scalp evenly. Only reason I'm doing scalp injections is that I've read on a few forums that people that are trying this for hair growth had faster and better results through this method. Hairloss has turned me into one crazy mf... anyway, nothing to report as of now since its only been a week. The only thing I've noticed is slightly faster recovery after workouts, my muscles and body in general feel pretty good. The results usually become apparent around the 1 month mark, we'll see what happens.

so you inject the topical directly in your scalp by a needle !?... ouch

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am watching intently. How deep are you injecting and how hard is it to press down the plunger of the syringe?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you inject the topical directly in your scalp by a needle !?... ouch
I am watching intently. How deep are you injecting and how hard is it to press down the plunger of the syringe?
I go in on an angle, doesn't really hurt at all. I can only get about .1 ml in one location, the skin rises up a little like a bubble but goes away pretty quickly. I use an insulin needle, its not hard to press down but you can only inject so much in one spot. so usually I'll get 1/2 a milliliter with 2.5mg in it and inject in 5 different spots (both temples, mid scalp, both sides of crown)

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I go in on an angle, doesn't really hurt at all. I can only get about .1 ml in one location, the skin rises up a little like a bubble but goes away pretty quickly. I use an insulin needle, its not hard to press down but you can only inject so much in one spot. so usually I'll get 1/2 a milliliter with 2.5mg in it and inject in 5 different spots (both temples, mid scalp, both sides of crown)

This is my experience as well. Just wondering because I haven't really seen any do it yourself info online as far as depth and difficulty.

I purchased dermaheal hair loss the other day and am waiting to receive it. It has a combo of growth factors but I'm interested in your experience as well.
I had been doing PRP myself but drawing blood, centrifuging it and then injecting took an hour or so. That and I did not yield much prp in my blood (some people just dont). So that left me with a lot of questions.
I did get really good at drawing my own blood so thats a plus. I can certainly fake my death if god forbid I had to. Yay hairloss

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score

Apologies if you've already said you are, but please take photos. You know what folk are like on here if no hard evidence. Easy to take with a smart phone etc.

Thanks and best of luck!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I go in on an angle, doesn't really hurt at all. I can only get about .1 ml in one location, the skin rises up a little like a bubble but goes away pretty quickly. I use an insulin needle, its not hard to press down but you can only inject so much in one spot.

Yikes...Jesus Christ, a lot of dedication for a maybe treatment.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! Question, do you contribute anything for research, or do you just sh*t on people for trying something that *might* work? Seems like all you do here is b**ch. just curious.

I am not shitting on you, I was just slightly horrified by your story. But I can empathize, I am one step apart from throwing the kitchen sink at my head as well. Balding is an utter b**ch.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cant you dilute it? Like saline solution they use in the botow study?