Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember the combover phase. It was hell. Just shave it bro!

...It's still hell

It's more like a comb forward. I still have a lot of hair, but my forehead is big. I'm trying to grow the hair out so I can tie it up/across my temples, but in the meantime to do the comb-forward/up I need to use lots of product. Makes it very hard to apply products more than once a day.

It's kind of like this atm but the sides are also pushed forward to hide temples
https://content.latest-hairstyles.c...trendy-short-european-mans-style-the-matt.jpg

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's more like a comb forward. I still have a lot of hair, but my forehead is big. I'm trying to grow the hair out so I can tie it up/across my temples, but in the meantime to do the comb-forward/up I need to use lots of product. Makes it very hard to apply products more than once a day.

It's kind of like this atm but the sides are also pushed forward to hide temples
https://content.latest-hairstyles.c...trendy-short-european-mans-style-the-matt.jpg
I know whatchu mean I had anterior pattern so mine was the comb-forward too

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, havent been here recently ! .. :( so do we know when we will be able to order this !? , here from canada

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, today I'll be doing my first dose of tb500 (thymosin beta 4). I have 5 vials of 5mg, and I think I'll be doing 5mg weekly subcutaneously. I also workout regularly and this peptide is actually used to speed up recovery, so I should know relatively soon if it is having any effect on me. I will update in a week or so. Anyway, to those of you interested, I've found a great study which explains the effect of thymosin beta 4 on hair growth:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27130465/
"Based on the above results, we believe that Tβ4 may regulate the levels of VEGF and MMP-2 via the Wnt/β-catenin/Lef-1 signaling pathway to influence the growth of blood vessels around HFs and to activate cell migration."

The more I read about this, the more it sounds similar to Choi's PTD-DBM... Which also activates the Wnt/β-catenin pathway.

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ll load some
More images tonight.

Here is a closer up of some velus hairs on my left temple. I have no moles of skin markers to spot for comparison between before and after but I’ll try spot some improvement any way.

I’ll load some tonight of a photos of each of my temples from a normal camera too.

Attachments

• 6C3F0B8B-4CD4-4428-9395-28A203C91A3C.jpeg
    6C3F0B8B-4CD4-4428-9395-28A203C91A3C.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 563
  • E05E39F7-CF31-4798-B07B-0E969F217E09.jpeg
    E05E39F7-CF31-4798-B07B-0E969F217E09.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did yo
Well, today I'll be doing my first dose of tb500 (thymosin beta 4). I have 5 vials of 5mg, and I think I'll be doing 5mg weekly subcutaneously. I also workout regularly and this peptide is actually used to speed up recovery, so I should know relatively soon if it is having any effect on me. I will update in a week or so. Anyway, to those of you interested, I've found a great study which explains the effect of thymosin beta 4 on hair growth:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27130465/
"Based on the above results, we believe that Tβ4 may regulate the levels of VEGF and MMP-2 via the Wnt/β-catenin/Lef-1 signaling pathway to influence the growth of blood vessels around HFs and to activate cell migration."

The more I read about this, the more it sounds similar to Choi's PTD-DBM... Which also activates the Wnt/β-catenin pathway.
u end up buying from xpeptides?

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here is a shot of my temples. above that is close ups of were I've lost hair and complete density but still have tiny Velus Hair there.
I know I don't have a ton of loss but I'm trying to stay on top of it. I've receeded and definalty lost density there.

Well see in the coming weeks if those velus hairs go dark :)

Cheers,
Sam

Attachments

• Temple Left.jpg
    Temple Left.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 550
  • Temple Right.jpg
    Temple Right.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 511

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here is a shot of my temples. above that is close ups of were I've lost hair and complete density but still have tiny Velus Hair there.
I know I don't have a ton of loss but I'm trying to stay on top of it. I've receeded and definalty lost density there.

Well see in the coming weeks if those velus hairs go dark :)

Cheers,
Sam
obv you dont have the worst norwood here, but still you are norwood 2,5 aren't you? at the end of the day norwood 1 or 4 is male pattern baldness. that's always the hard step: turning velus into terminal hairs. so lets see what it does .
How is your crown? nothing going wrong there?gl

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
obv you dont have the worst norwood here, but still you are norwood 2,5 aren't you? at the end of the day norwood 1 or 4 is male pattern baldness. that's always the hard step: turning velus into terminal hairs. so lets see what it does .
How is your crown? nothing going wrong there?gl
Hey mate, checked my crown and couldn’t find any hairs shrinking with the scalp camera.. thank god. But your right I’ve got mpd. I’m 2.5 for sure and lost about .25 over a year so it’s not super fast. But my father only lost the front and had no crown issues so I hope that’s the same with me..

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey mate, checked my crown and couldn’t find any hairs shrinking with the scalp can.. thank god. But your right I’ve got mpd. I’m 2.5 for sure and lost about .25 over a year so it’s not super fast. But my father only lost the front and had no crown issues so I hope that’s the same with me..

I know its only 2 weeks in, have you noticed less hair fall? combing, in the shower , on your pillow etc?