Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can just picture what Dr Vickers is going to say next...

"Great news guys! I have made an agreement with a company called Fidia to produce this lotion!"

f*** me in the ***

Lmao at least this Snakeoil Salesman, Dr. Vickers, could only make it to page 25 of a HairlossTalk thread. That's rookie numbers compared to Lord Brotzu.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have some decent pictures from Dr Vickers at least & there is evidence Zinc can be effective for hair loss. Doubt it is snake oil

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I managed to get some sent over to NZ, I'll let you know how I get on. I called him and spoke to him on the phone. However I will be micro needling before and applying with a cotton bud to my temples. Will post before and after images.
37533608_10155579082682918_5907669696798261248_n.jpg

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
The email I got from Doctor says it should be ready approx 5 weeks from now for the rest of us

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I managed to get some sent over to NZ, I'll let you know how I get on. I called him and spoke to him on the phone. However I will be micro needling before and applying with a cotton bud to my temples. Will post before and after images.
View attachment 93684
Awesome, definitely keep us updated! You're the first one of us to try this. Really looking forward to it being available in the US.

on a side note, I'm going to be trying the thymosin beta 4 peptide (tb500). Not sure if I'm going to pin it or use it topically after wounding. Either way, i'll be ordering some this weekend. I'll let you guys know how its going, as always. This is the thread that convinced me to try it:
https://www.aussiegymjunkies.com/index.php?threads/tb-500-thymosin-beta-4.5989/

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 93684
Kia ora, m8. Maybe reconsider the cotton ball? It'll absorb the majority of the dose. Why not just use a dropper or a 1 ml syringe for application and gloves or something non-permeable for rubbing it in?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kia ora, m8. Maybe reconsider the cotton ball? It'll absorb the majority of the dose. Why not just use a dropper or a 1 ml syringe for application and gloves or something non-permeable for rubbing it in?
Agreed. I also think wounding with this treatment would be the best route, as the other peptides related to thymulin are actually injected for their effects.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear more about this! Good luck Nz guy! Being from aus my Self could you please tell me contact wise how you got a hold of him? Thank you NZ_GUy

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. I also think wounding with this treatment would be the best route, as the other peptides related to thymulin are actually injected for their effects.
Yeah, I’ll just be using a derma stamp. I’ll just a dropper to apply that way.

NZ_Guy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear more about this! Good luck Nz guy! Being from aus my Self could you please tell me contact wise how you got a hold of him? Thank you NZ_GUy
Hey mate, as mentioned above I called him on the phone.