Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Buzz Baldrin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the pictures look pretty unimpressive. Different lighting, combovers, different length, different angle. Screams scam to me.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the pictures look pretty unimpressive. Different lighting, combovers, different length, different angle. Screams scam to me.
...The patients in the pictures don't have anything to comb over in the first place.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it fighting the root reason? Or it is just a hair growth stimulator like Minoxidil?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
...The patients in the pictures don't have anything to comb over in the first place.
I actually really do trust this doctors honesty and integrity. He seems very genuine. I doubt he would go out of his way to fool people like that.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As an Australian count me interested at least.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. This guy is an a**h**, I'm sorry, but to say that 50% of his
patients resort to suicide over going bald?

I can't believe this a**h**. I really can't.

That's just fucked up.

The truth is more women commit suicide than men.

True fact.

Men usually suffer from androgen alopecia a lot more than women do.
He didn’t say that just for people that go bald. You should’ve saw this woman’s face that he treated - one side of her face completely lost feeling and she couldn’t move it. He fixed it. The pictures were in the Dropbox he sent me. He doesn’t just treat male pattern baldness, he treats a variety of conditions through stem cell therapy.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad he was able to bring some happiness to people.

But, it shouldn't really be posted in an email.

He has to think of his audience. That kind of makes it appear
like a "show stopper".

He didn’t say that just for people that go bald. You should’ve saw this woman’s face that he treated - one side of her face completely lost feeling and she couldn’t move it. He fixed it. The pictures were in the Dropbox he sent me. He doesn’t just treat male pattern baldness, he treats a variety of conditions through stem cell therapy.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad he was able to bring some happiness to people.

But, it shouldn't really be posted in an email.

He has to think of his audience. That kind of makes it appear
like a "show stopper".
Calm down. He was talking about those with chronic nerve issues and pain. My father is a psychiatrist who works at a pain clinic some of the time because as the doctor said, they often want to kill themselves. He’s just stating facts.

NzinOz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on my thread gave me a link to this to look at Dr Vickers' treatment for my son. I heard from him today with the impressive DropBox pictures info. His product can be used in conjunction with other therapies, works best if you tansfer fat cells to the scalp as well. Plus he told me cost of the topical product is dropping by HALF in July as he moves from making it himself to outsourcing to a manufacturing lab. The new price will be USD$800 per year and he will post internationally.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on my thread gave me a link to this to look at Dr Vickers' treatment for my son. I heard from him today with the impressive DropBox pictures info. His product can be used in conjunction with other therapies, works best if you tansfer fat cells to the scalp as well. Plus he told me cost of the topical product is dropping by HALF in July as he moves from making it himself to outsourcing to a manufacturing lab. The new price will be USD$800 per year and he will post internationally.
this is very exciting if it's true, fingers crossed