Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, after some digging around about IGF-1 and hair loss, I came across a lot of scientific articles with some pretty interesting data. There's actually a post on reddit that compiles some of the articles. If you're interested, I suggest checking out the link below. To me, the most interesting aspect of this angle is that DHT inhibits IGF-1 production in dermal papillae. This treatment is basically designed to allow IGF-1 to function properly in hair follicles, correcting DHT's interference with IGF-1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scholar/comments/1q7b5x/request_effect_of_topical_application_of/
I have been using ketones for over 6 months now. Hard to say if it has helped. It gets complicated. Increasing serum IGF-1 is terrible for your hair. However, increasing IGF-1 in skin tissue is apparently great for it.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using ketones for over 6 months now. Hard to say if it has helped. It gets complicated. Increasing serum IGF-1 is terrible for your hair. However, increasing IGF-1 in skin tissue is apparently great for it.
People have tried to topically apply IGF-1 for hair loss with little to no success, this treatment is different in the sense that it allows for proper IGF-1 signaling. At least, that's my understanding.

lenuam

My Regimen
Reaction score
The study and this discussion definitely are very interesting. However, I do not have the financial means to give this a try. It would be awesome if this could be replicated at home or a pharmacy's lab for a fraction of the price.

I've seen a couple of studies and products which claim a positive effect of thymulin on androgenetic alopecia, but afaik, none of them focused on the combination with zinc.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study and this discussion definitely are very interesting. However, I do not have the financial means to give this a try. It would be awesome if this could be replicated at home or a pharmacy's lab for a fraction of the price.

I've seen a couple of studies and products which claim a positive effect of thymulin on androgenetic alopecia, but afaik, none of them focused on the combination with zinc.
I definitely won't be buying this from him at that price. Another user here is in contact with a private lab to see if they can synthesize this. its actually a pretty straightforward and easy process.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this was an experiment for safety can someone contact that dude and ask him what his ideal concentration would be for efficacy/optimal results

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
9E1E7F60-C87B-4DA4-BB9C-BFB0B9194689.png
81D09C4D-BE3D-4AD2-8C7B-7E659C6A7BC8.png
1FC83833-4B6C-48BC-BAD8-DB6357F2D605.png
So I casually sort of talk to Dr Vickers via email now. We talk about his work (mostly the stem cell stuff actually), and he was saying that he and his brothers have been Guinea pigs in the past for their prp/prf treatments + stem cells and the zinc thymulin because they all have male pattern loss. Apparently none of them have ever had transplant. Look how f*****g good their hair is considering. If this is an indication of what prp/prf, stem cells or the zinc sh*t does.. and they are in their 60’s, then I just need to know which limbs I should sell to afford it.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree @Georgie

I have really diffuse thinning but still harder on the crow and I feeling like a finesse of this kind of treatment would go a long way.

Since you already got a dialogue with this man can you ask him his ideal concentration for max efficacy and why?

I have a brother whose just finishing pharmacy school and 2 other doctors in the fam, all bald af, and talk pretty avidly when anything like this comes out that’s some what accessible due to connects. I already seee some synthesis description but if I can get more of a concentration than .00005% and better results I want that sh*t from the start. I could have this sh*t by the end of next week too cause right meow it’s the best with smallest amount of side.

Help a balding brother out my dude!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We really need to get another lab to make this, idealforehead already described the process and it really isn’t too hard... I just have no idea who to contact or where to look for labs that can do this without a prescription or something. Anybody have any ideas? If I don’t find out an alternative way to get this by the end of the month I’ll just have to buy it from the doctor for a small fortune... who knows of a lab where we can get this done.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about Stem Cells and Australia, has anyone heard of the Australian cricket player, Shane Warne? He has had stem cell treatment (or, something of the sort) from Advanced Hair Studio out of Melbourne, AU. From what I understand, he promotes them heavily. Unfortunately, I can't post a link because I'm a new member, so you'll have to google search them...

I know that was a little off topic, sorry.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about Stem Cells and Australia, has anyone heard of the Australian cricket player, Shane Warne? He has had stem cell treatment (or, something of the sort) from Advanced Hair Studio out of Melbourne, AU. From what I understand, he promotes them heavily. Unfortunately, I can't post a link because I'm a new member, so you'll have to google search them...

We don't do that here!

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't like throwing this phrase around but I will make an exception for Advanced Hair Studio. They are scam artists. Also one of the most unethical companies out there.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree @Georgie

I have really diffuse thinning but still harder on the crow and I feeling like a finesse of this kind of treatment would go a long way.

Since you already got a dialogue with this man can you ask him his ideal concentration for max efficacy and why?

I have a brother whose just finishing pharmacy school and 2 other doctors in the fam, all bald af, and talk pretty avidly when anything like this comes out that’s some what accessible due to connects. I already seee some synthesis description but if I can get more of a concentration than .00005% and better results I want that sh*t from the start. I could have this sh*t by the end of next week too cause right meow it’s the best with smallest amount of side.

Help a balding brother out my dude!
I would recommend messaging him yourself (not meant to come across nasty), just because I feel weird about always being the intermediary. He will probably say the 0.0005% in his topical but it’s worth asking him. His constant details can be found in this thread.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude it’s bullshit. Shame warn 100% had a hair transplant. He’s also heavily paid to endorse that clinic.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
We really need to get another lab to make this, idealforehead already described the process and it really isn’t too hard... I just have no idea who to contact or where to look for labs that can do this without a prescription or something. Anybody have any ideas? If I don’t find out an alternative way to get this by the end of the month I’ll just have to buy it from the doctor for a small fortune... who knows of a lab where we can get this done.
The alternative I guess is buying a larger amount and splitting 6 month supplies between us all

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah down to split with peeps. I'd feel better about buying from Vickers and splitting for sake of it being more dependable than self sourcing from a lab.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet. I really want to have a private lab make this as it is relatively cheap, the doctor's price is waaaay to high. Does anyone know a lab we could contact? Anyone???

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not yet. I really want to have a private lab make this as it is relatively cheap, the doctor's price is waaaay to high. Does anyone know a lab we could contact? Anyone???
up!!!
please let us know some reliable lab where it's cheaper
I wish I could buy this at local store btw : o