3B80429D-2AD2-48F8-B20F-8B7B78D86701.jpeg
FE780BF5-C630-4680-BE70-101D01A847AF.jpeg
6B80D990-B13C-4C85-BDB3-8657BF2FF398.jpeg
570C214C-F62A-47B2-85EC-035421B7B8FD.jpeg
CD6A3476-99C8-4DD0-8B17-CCAF195A800D.jpeg
9E8CEA47-727A-4E58-929D-B96038556ED6.jpeg
BCB61568-67DA-4975-A5B8-D49CA5BFF9EB.jpeg
Hey kids

So I contacted a stem cell clinic in Sydney (Australia) about their adipose derived stem cell treatment for alopecia.
I got a response telling me that this less invasive treatment would be good to try before or in conjunction with ADSC therapy . This was actually patented by the doctor who runs this clinic. Anyway, I had a look at the study which used a topical zinc Thymulin spray comprising of Citrix acid, sodium bicarbonate, water and 0.0005% ZT. The process of making this was as follows:
After peptide synthesis the residual trifluoroacetic acid and resin cleavage chemicals were removed by lyophilization with 10% acetic acid, repeated three times. Attachment of the zinc ion was performed by mixing thymulin with zinc oxide (1:3 w/w) in 10% acetic acid and lyophilized to yield ZT. The compound was then dissolved in distilled water with preservatives benzoic acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate.

Citric acid and sodium bicarbonate were used as buffers that resulted in a colorless and odorless solution at pH 5.4. The product given to subjects was a 100 ml spray bottle containing 0.0005% ZT as the active test agent.

Subjects were instructed to spray 1-2 ml of solutio
ZT solution. The subjects used 1-2ml 2 x daily. These were the results.
37BC62B1-FDA1-439E-A4F1-FF5715FAD91B.png
688B0B37-2055-48D1-99D7-24BC3D523A4D.png
27D79C98-8021-4DD6-8BCC-C6ED28DD9CAC.jpeg
BCB61568-67DA-4975-A5B8-D49CA5BFF9EB.jpeg
E77002A4-40B3-4C87-805E-08551DD36FE1.jpeg
0E5FEDC8-90CD-48CE-A7D9-0CFD922381C9.jpeg

There were no side effects of significance, did not interact badly with any other treatments.

Full study
https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...a-2167-0951-1000147.php?aid=84784&view=mobile

Now this clinic sells this stuff, but they charge $2400AUD for a year supply or $3600AUD for 2 years supply.

Some of you may be interested in tinkering around with this to see if you can’t formulate your own version of this topical. If nothing else it could be a good addiction to existing treatments.

If you want to contact the clinic, then you can google this and find the company easily.

Thanks for reading friends.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this looks promising... especially considering the age of the patients.

With this being patented does it mean it will be purchasable as a solution or ??

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think honestly it would be too difficult to make now that I look at the process.

You’d probably have to buy it. For anyone in Europe, the UK or the US these are the price conversions:
USD: $1792.80 for 1 year supply, $2689 2 year supply
EUR: 1,507.91 1 year supply 2,262.08 2 year supply
British pound: 1,327.55 1 year supply, 1,991.32 2 year supply

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think honestly it would be too difficult to make now that I look at the process.

You’d probably have to buy it. For anyone in Europe, the UK or the US these are the price conversions:
USD: $1792.80 for 1 year supply, $2689 2 year supply
EUR: 1,507.91 1 year supply 2,262.08 2 year supply
British pound: 1,327.55 1 year supply, 1,991.32 2 year supply

Dont suppose you know if you can buy a monthly supply ?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont suppose you know if you can buy a monthly supply ?

Was going to ask the same. Wouldn't mind paying for a 2 month supply, but there's no way I'm going to spend the money for an entire year only to find out after a couple of months that this stuff is making my hair worse.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was going to ask the same. Wouldn't mind paying for a 2 month supply, but there's no way I'm going to spend the money for an entire year only to find out after a couple of months that this stuff is making my hair worse.
Guys just email and ask. The doctor replied really fast to me, he reads and responds to this stuff himself.

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a recinsirituted peptide. Zix is zinc and b6.

Yes I know, but tbh my guess is the fancy stuff is in there, so he can patent the stuff... And charge a lot of money... Just my 2ct...

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this would maintain for me I'd buy in an instant. Would like more before/afters though. Good find Georgie

Wonder if there would be any issues shipping this internationally, I know next to nothing about customs rules & regulations lol , guess depends on country

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this would maintain for me I'd buy in an instant. Would like more before/afters though. Good find Geogie

Wonder if there would be any issues shipping this internationally, I know next to nothing about customs rules & regulations lol , guess depends on country
I would try to look up what the restrictions for your country are online. You don’t want to end up paying for stuff that gets taken off you. I learned my lesson the hard way.
You may he able to get more photos from the clinic if you email director@clinicalstemcells.com

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try to look up what the restrictions for your country are online. You don’t want to end up paying for stuff that gets taken off you. I learned my lesson the hard way.
You may he able to get more photos from the clinic if you email director@clinicalstemcells.com
I could try this. I live in New Zealand acrosstge ditch from Ausie.

So this email address is a different domain from the site linked above.

You honestly trust these guys?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I just wanted to share the last email that Dr Vickers sent to me. It just goes a bit into what his background is, how he makes the product and shipping overseas.

Hi Georgina,
Thanks for the kind reply. The reason I moved into the hair loss research was probably my own vanity and hair loss (yes even male doctors have vanity!). My background is complex head and facial pain and I have to use stem cell therapy where other treatments have failed. Unfortunately some 50% of my patients consider suicide as their only way to be free of pain. I published the first trial of stem cell therapy to treat this type of pain in 2014. The female with the regenerated face in the ppt presentation is one such case - she described herself as ‘unrecognisable’. Regenerating the face in that patient prompted some scientists to challenge me on fixing hair loss, so I accepted their challenge.
Both thymulin and zinc had been researched before, but surprisingly the original researchers only conducted preliminary thymulin research on mice. I went further with the human trial and chemically bonded zinc to thymulin in a simple and safe way (using acetic acid - weak vinegar). I am also qualified in herbal medicine and there are some excellent polyphenols (active components of herbs) that improve the zinc-thymulin a great deal. I’m very involved in using natural compounds instead of pharmaceutical drugs with side effects.
I’m hopeful if there is interest in the product then scale up manufacturing would dramatically reduce the cost of ZT, currently I have to make it myself in my own time (I have extensive peptide chemistry experience so I can do it). Also if it can be classified as a cosmeceutical then it should be ok to ship to most countries. There are already many cosmeceutical peptides found in the expensive facial skin creams in department stores around the world.
The ZT and the preservative (natural benzoic acid) are in a powder form. Add powder and distilled water to your spray bottle and apply to hair - that simple. Also very safe for kids and toddlers - no harm at all if swallowed, it actually would improve their immune system - that its main function in the body.
The 3 components to hair loss is the alpha reductase problem, neuroendocrine thinning fat layer, and loss of thymulin signalling. Each person its probably a combination of the 3 and developing a test to find out the relative contribution would certainly improve the success rate of hair loss for everyone.
hope that helps,
regards
Dr Russell Vickers