Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would buy 6 months worth, but the fact the dosing is says 1-2ml twice a day means 6 months with the way i would apply it would realistically last 2 months.
I’d just do 5ml a day.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why has this been kept under the radar so far, these before/afters put Brotzu to shame. 2000 page Zinc Thymulin thread anyone? :D
It’s because it’s fairly new and the guy runs a stem cell clinic as his main profession. He’s not up himself like Brotzu. I’ve had conversations with the doctor behind this and he legit makes this all by hand himself and has a bunch of other things he’s looking into for hairloss that are side effect free, because he himself has hairloss and hates it.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how they show so many pics in detail and from different angles and high quality, before and after, but that sham from Brotzu had 1 before and 1 after pic and it didn't look professional at all.

Thanks for sharing this, I will be looking out for more info on this.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny how they show so many pics in detail and from different angles and high quality, before and after, but that sham from Brotzu had 1 before and 1 after pic and it didn't look professional at all.

Thanks for sharing this, I will be looking out for more info on this.
Aussie integrity haha

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am highly interested, but wouldn't go for a one year supply. @Georgie you can add me to your list if it's possible to get a 6 months (or less) supply....

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in for a group effort. Also, I emailed the doctor already requesting a six month supply and he indicated he rather would not, citing concerns that people expect quick results and it takes time, and they give up and think it doesn't work when they needed to take more time with it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in for a group effort. Also, I emailed the doctor already requesting a six month supply and he indicated he rather would not, citing concerns that people expect quick results and it takes time, and they give up and think it doesn't work when they needed to take more time with it.
That’s a fair statement on his part but it puts us in a bit of a bind. Looks like it’s 1 years worth or nothing.

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'd much rather do six months. Maybe get an even number of people and split it? Idk if that would be possible, not sure what form it comes in. We should also ask about pgd2 and how effective it is on younger people..

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a fair statement on his part but it puts us in a bit of a bind. Looks like it’s 1 years worth or nothing.
Maybe we could organize a group buy and split the cost of 1 year for 2 people? That way those of us that want 6 months can pay equally for their share.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he indicates results after 6 months in the photos then he should be cool with providing supply for half a year. Given the price and the fact that he wants you to buy a one year supply, it worries me that it might just be another scam. However, I would be cool with splitting the full supply if anyone else was up for it...