Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try to look up what the restrictions for your country are online. You don’t want to end up paying for stuff that gets taken off you. I learned my lesson the hard way.
You may he able to get more photos from the clinic if you email director@clinicalstemcells.com

Oops sorry spelt your name wrong. It's just across the ditch I'd probably just fly to Sydney then bring it back with me, go out on the town while I'm there, oh wait everything shuts down at 12am there lol. But seems too snake oil like to me at this point to bother.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could try this. I live in New Zealand acrosstge ditch from Ausie.

So this email address is a different domain from the site linked above.

You honestly trust these guys?
He seems pretty genuine.
I trust him so far.

lol your restrictions are probably the same as our man. Look it up anyway

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
better results than seti ... LMFAO

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah but what enormous number of other everyday things increase pgd2? If it’s not like dropping a vat of it on your head I wouldn’t worry

Well considering an 8000 fold increase was observed I'd stay away from it myself, especially if its something you keep on your head for 24 hours.

Besides if you look at the actual study, while the high norwoods gained quite a few of the lower norwood subjects lost ground, so I think its a miss.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
AA75A9E8-365D-46ED-A1E7-E979413CA5D6.jpeg
280FADE5-13DB-4527-B22F-F80688C1FFDC.jpeg
F42FDF13-B646-4981-8B89-CCAF6CE56602.jpeg
043DEAC7-4AA1-4857-A6A8-E5085D039FEB.jpeg
351136CB-E8FF-42ED-8C04-1305A0F923F3.jpeg
Guys I have some more photos that i forget to add from the slide show presentation that the dr sent me. I’ll post them here and also in the initial post. All the dark hairs that you see in the photos are new hair. I think the dr chose men with significant balding and white hair specifically so that any regrowth was obvious. Most of these men have been balding for 15-30 years.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well considering an 8000 fold increase was observed I'd stay away from it myself, especially if its something you keep on your head for 24 hours.

Besides if you look at the actual study, while the high norwoods gained quite a few of the lower norwood subjects lost ground, so I think its a miss.
Can you show me an exerpt of that? Must have missed it

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you show me an exerpt of that? Must have missed it

Of what? The 8000 fold increase, its in the conclusions.

The pdf of the study https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...t-androgenetic-alopecia-2167-0951-1000147.pdf

You can see the evaluations, there however isn't any hair count/diameter numbers but can see that not everyone gains according to the accessors. It could be the case that if you have hairloss due to aging more than androgens this thing is effective.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are people not super hype about this, those results look awesome

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
£1300 seems a little expensive as i could probably get a FUE for 2 k and get better results. May be better for somebody with low donor availability. I wonder if it would work better with rolling?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why has this been kept under the radar so far, these before/afters put Brotzu to shame. 2000 page Zinc Thymulin thread anyone? :D

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would buy 6 months worth, but the fact the dosing is says 1-2ml twice a day means 6 months with the way i would apply it would realistically last 2 months.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
£1300 seems a little expensive as i could probably get a FUE for 2 k and get better results. May be better for somebody with low donor availability. I wonder if it would work better with rolling?
That’s a great question. I’m just thinking about this from thsorry perspective of how is works WITH other treatments. Say you use this, roll, have a good response from fina or duta. I mean it could be a good adjunct.