Topical Finasteride (alm12845) - Estimated 2020 Or Early 2021

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because yoyu'r thinking dutasteride & finasteride are blocking 100% allopregnanolone conversion ? Ha Ha Ha
Still the same person with the fear of dutasteride and finasteride....
Even with a dutasteride almost to 0, with sport and lift you continu to have a f*****g high testosteron....
Having low dutasteride levels are really not an issue. You just have fear.

Hobo hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Wong of Hasson/Wong says Finaseride 2.5% used every other day works or if you prefer gives good results. I presume that in a lipophilic base systemic absorption according to reports is less. Surely there is some absorption. Here is what I would to, get some finasteride 2.5% topical solution from a Mexican pharmacy, Reganamex, I think it is. USP formulations in Espumil base. I do believe you must speak to a physician on the phone by appt to get a prescription but that makes it legal I believe. As legal as the Italian pharmacy that can't get the product out and of high quality from an U.S. compounding pharmacy. So order from Mexico, product from U.S.....if someone knows who can provide at a reasonable cost compounded product and able to provide please advise. Hasson/Wong recommended pharmacy would not make for me and the Italian pharmacy has never offered to send a finasteride topical solution to me since I sent them a prescription back in November. Go figure.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive been on topical finasteride for years, didn't stop my hairloss. If this is all we have to look forward, topical finasteride on 2021, then we are fucked.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr Wong of Hasson/Wong says Finaseride 2.5% used every other day works or if you prefer gives good results. I presume that in a lipophilic base systemic absorption according to reports is less. Surely there is some absorption. Here is what I would to, get some finasteride 2.5% topical solution from a Mexican pharmacy, Reganamex, I think it is. USP formulations in Espumil base. I do believe you must speak to a physician on the phone by appt to get a prescription but that makes it legal I believe. As legal as the Italian pharmacy that can't get the product out and of high quality from an U.S. compounding pharmacy. So order from Mexico, product from U.S.....if someone knows who can provide at a reasonable cost compounded product and able to provide please advise. Hasson/Wong recommended pharmacy would not make for me and the Italian pharmacy has never offered to send a finasteride topical solution to me since I sent them a prescription back in November. Go figure.

Tried espumil and liquid, doesn't do jack sh*t, still balding and started early enough.