Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that topical duta does anything honestly, so I'm not to worried. And if too much scalp inhibition caused hair loss, oral duta would be less effetive than oral finasteride, but that's not true.

I wish I could take oral duta, but gyno starts soon after few weeks of use.
I can't tolerate finasteride only dutasteride and you can't tolerate dutasteride only finasteride. That's funny but I'm glad I can tolerate dutasteride at least.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What facts? I haven't seen anyone on discord claiming good results from topical duta. I've been using it myself for 3 months and nothing to see. (short timeframe I agree, but I'm on finasteride already)

Well he is and so have I and Mwamba has got close to 500 patients on it and Lupanzula about 250 of them

Maybe topical dutasteride is more effective on guys over 30 with less androgens where it is enough to keep miniaturization at bay without causing side effects. Who knows.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did I use the word verdict? My apologies if I used it as who am I to give verdict.
But I have personally came to the conclusion that it does not work. This is based on my own experience as well as around 850 people now on discord. These people are of different ages, have been using different form of topical duta and various nationalities. The conclusion is that unless and until you are on oral 5ari or at least minoxidil, topcial duta would not do anything. In fact it does not do anything if you ask me. Maybe it might work if applied daily but it would bring similar sides like oral.
@Stating facts You said that you would give the final verdict on this month
So topical Dutasteride works?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion, just like Dr Wong, that it is the safest treatment in the world to halt hair loss and further minituarization,

If you were expecting regrowth then no, I had massive regrowth but that has not been the norm with most people.

Now if you want to keep the hair you have without side effects I don't think there is anything better. If there is let me know and I'd be happy to try it.

No orals for me.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion, just like Dr Wong, that it is the safest treatment in the world to halt hair loss and further minituarization,

If you were expecting regrowth then no, I had massive regrowth but that has not been the norm with most people.

Now if you want to keep the hair you have without side effects I don't think there is anything better. If there is let me know and I'd be happy to try it.

No orals for me.
Massive is pushing it, u only had abit thinning the size of a golf boll on your crown.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using 5 drops in the morning and 5 drops at night and already have slighty puffy eyes in the morning and longer eyelashes and body hair start thickening

If you feel fine do that but you need give time to see the results
I only get puffy eye on one eye if I don't have good sleep. I do get it now with minoxidil but I had that experience before using minoxidil. So not sure if minoxidil worsens it, time will tell. Why use it twice a day? The half life of minoxidil is much longer orally than topically applied. Even topically its 22h.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only get puffy eye on one eye if I don't have good sleep. I do get it now with minoxidil but I had that experience before using minoxidil. So not sure if minoxidil worsens it, time will tell. Why use it twice a day? The half life of minoxidil is much longer orally than topically applied. Even topically its 22h.
I really don't know why I do that but may you right this split twice a day in efficacy is similar to one a day

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well again this guy is using minoxidil and topical Dutasteride 2x a day and not 1x/week like you recommend
LOL 6 weeks. minoxidil kicked in for him. Not saying duta hasn't helped but he was on minoxidil 6 weeks before starting the duta. And it takes 2 to 6 months to get results from minoxidil. btw gonna up my oral duta dose from 2mg to 2.5mg.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210819_013409_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210819_013409_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only recommended once a week because it worked for me without sides. I am not suggesting others should use that protocol

Mwamba recommends twice a week to EOD. Wong recommends once a week. Other surgeons in the US recommend daily.

I think if you are in your 20's it should be used daily to EOD. In your 30's you can get away with less frequent application.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL 6 weeks. minoxidil kicked in for him. Not saying duta hasn't helped but he was on minoxidil 6 weeks before starting the duta. And it takes 2 to 6 months to get results from minoxidil. btw gonna up my oral duta dose from 2mg to 2.5mg.
Bro on this way you will start using a package of dutas everyday ahahahah

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride Mesotherapy is extremely effective , more than Topical Dutasteride but it also has more chances of sides.

I have 2 friends using the 0.01% weekly with a dermaroller and no sides, sick gains.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride Mesotherapy is extremely effective , more than Topical Dutasteride but it also has more chances of sides.

I have 2 friends using the 0.01% weekly with a dermaroller and no sides, sick gains.
Do you know why the mesotherapy bottle from fueclinic is more expensive than the topical Dutasteride.

If your friends agree can you share the results of them with us