Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why guys but I don't think the Mustang is a liar
Mustang is a salesman end of story. He has contradicted himself so many times that it has become very suspicious. He even said that he started shedding more than usual and considered getting on a very low dose oral finasteride yet he praises topical dutasteride and claims to only use it. And you know what's funny? Not only do mustang have results but all of his friends too isn't that ironic when 800 people on discord barely have results or none. Please don't trust this guy he is after your money.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying topical duta for 5 months now. I haven't notice any difference so far. Also i have not lost ground as far as i've noticed. Maybe its providing maintenance i dont know. I'll stay with it for a full year to see what happens. If i go a full year without losing ground i'll probably stick with it.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He claims that topical duta is magical solution and that it works for most people while at the same time people on discord aren't having results. Isn't that suspicious for you?
But I'm on discord group too and I guarantee theres guys there that claim topical Dutasteride 1x/week stop the inflammation and itchy
Today I had a chat with one guy on the group who said to me topical Dutasteride works for him

But who I am to know the right or wrong

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are bitter about balding and decide to be c**** towards anybody who has had success with any treatment if it doesn't work for them.

That's pretty much why. You have several guys on discoord, forums, youtube and other platforms and even the world's most renown hair transplant surgeon claiming how successful it is on some patients.

I guess it's like any treatment. Some people swear by RU58841 and some say it's a scam. The truth lays in between, it works, just not for everybody. Trial and error.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying topical duta for 5 months now. I haven't notice any difference so far. Also i have not lost ground as far as i've noticed. Maybe its providing maintenance i dont know. I'll stay with it for a full year to see what happens. If i go a full year without losing ground i'll probably stick with it.

If you have not lost ground then it's working extremely well and doing exactly what it's meant to do.

Did you stop orals or are you combining both?

BigPapaYoMama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
topical dutasteride is bullshit. ostrigrow is a better topical dht inhibitor. Take oral dutasteride if youre going to do dutasteride.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Matt Dominance on topical dutasteride failure -

He literally never said that it was a failure...wtf, lol..

1) Matt was using crap from MinoxidilMax, that poison is not going to work. Minoxidilmax uses Dutasteride powder from China which is impure as hell and not dissolved in the proper vehicle.

2) He said it didn't work substantially better than what he could achieve with oral finasteride which makes complete sense.. Topical Dutasteride will not work better than oral Finasteride. It will work as good without the side effects. That's the entire point. It might even suppress scalp DHT further.

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, for everybody who is not in the discord channel:

Only Topical Dutasteride 0.1% in Trichosol once a week since June 1st from FUE Clinic and since July 1st from PharmaciaenAndorra:

Pictures were taken on July 1st, August 3rd and today. Tell me what you think.

I hope it's regrowth. Escpecially in my left temple(from where those pictures were taken) I'm super thinned out since 2-3 years with only some remaining chad hairs. But those small soft hairs I've never seen/recognized before.

I marked a comparison spot, but also look at the area around the marker, it looks like they are spreading everywhere. I know the first picture is not the best quality but that's all I have. I just realized the quality of the uploaded pictures gets worse here on HairLossTalk.com, sorry for that so please look closely.

Attachments

• C5B1FB35-4A31-47D5-BCA0-3F632AF49537_1_201_a.jpeg
    C5B1FB35-4A31-47D5-BCA0-3F632AF49537_1_201_a.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 140
  • FAA84D28-754E-4A8E-B59F-00C032EB554C_1_201_a.jpeg
    FAA84D28-754E-4A8E-B59F-00C032EB554C_1_201_a.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 141
  • E3306432-519A-4D62-9DE4-247041240760_1_201_a.jpeg
    E3306432-519A-4D62-9DE4-247041240760_1_201_a.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 142

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@georgman

it's regrowthing! congratulations!

have you test your DHT or get any side effect?
I did a comprehensive blood work (test, free test, SHBG, e2, DHT, etc.) but the lab spilled my probe for DHT(at least that's what they said). So I have no DHT comparison. I'll go of topical dutasteride in October for two weeks after my hair transplant. I'll do another blood work with test, free test and DHT again then before I hop on again.

No, no side effects at all. Maybe slightly lowered libido, but if I wouldn't take top dutasteride I wouldn't even consider it as a possible side. I took finasteride 1mg/ED IN 2018 and got the full package of sides from ED, no libido, watery semen, fat gain around chest, gyno and depression, so I know exactly what sides are. Those sides I had before I knew there were sides with finasteride, so no nocebo at all.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, for everybody who is not in the discord channel:

Only Topical Dutasteride 0.1% in Trichosol once a week since June 1st from FUE Clinic and since July 1st from PharmaciaenAndorra:

Pictures were taken on July 1st, August 3rd and today. Tell me what you think.

I hope it's regrowth. Escpecially in my left temple(from where those pictures were taken) I'm super thinned out since 2-3 years with only some remaining chad hairs. But those small soft hairs I've never seen/recognized before.

I marked a comparison spot, but also look at the area around the marker, it looks like they are spreading everywhere. I know the first picture is not the best quality but that's all I have. I just realized the quality of the uploaded pictures gets worse here on HairLossTalk.com, sorry for that so please look closely.
Why do you changed the topical Dutasteride from fueclinic to farmacia Andorra in just one month?

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you changed the topical Dutasteride from fueclinic to farmacia Andorra in just one month?
Because I realized that FUE Clinic also gets their topical dutasteride compounded bei pharmaciaenandorra and they even sent it then to you. So I order directly at the pharmacy, save 20€ and don't need to deal with the slow customer service from FUE Clinic. Product is the same.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I realized that FUE Clinic also gets their topical dutasteride compounded bei pharmaciaenandorra and they even sent it then to you. So I order directly at the pharmacy, save 20€ and don't need to deal with the slow customer service from FUE Clinic. Product is the same.

Not the same product at all. I have used both with good results but didn't Andorra charge like 35 EUR for shipping?

I am really glad to hear it's working for you without sides, I can def see regrowth on your temples

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not the same product at all. I have used both with good results but didn't Andorra charge like 35 EUR for shipping?

I am really glad to hear it's working for you without sides, I can def see regrowth on your temples
True, to be clear, FUE Clinic Topical dutasteride also contains some vitamins and growth factors as far as I know. But the main ingredients Dutasteride and Trichosol are the same, compounded by the same pharmacy.

No, the price for 60ml 0.05% Dutasteride Trichosol is 33€ and shipping is 13,99€ to Austria. Since July 1st there is also import sales tax to pay because laws changed.

Thank you, I'm also very happy. Unfortunately there is only a few here and in the discord that can show some regrowth at all. It looks like I'm a good responder to topical dutasteride.

I'm also talking to a doctor in Vienna right now who is offering Dutasteride Mesotherapy. I don't know if I should try it. I mean it would be the perfect complementation but I'm afraid this goes systemic and I'm fucked for weeks. What do you think @Mustang ?

inmyhead

Reaction score
True, to be clear, FUE Clinic Topical dutasteride also contains some vitamins and growth factors as far as I know. But the main ingredients Dutasteride and Trichosol are the same, compounded by the same pharmacy.

No, the price for 60ml 0.05% Dutasteride Trichosol is 33€ and shipping is 13,99€ to Austria. Since July 1st there is also import sales tax to pay because laws changed.

Thank you, I'm also very happy. Unfortunately there is only a few here and in the discord that can show some regrowth at all. It looks like I'm a good responder to topical dutasteride.

I'm also talking to a doctor in Vienna right now who is offering Dutasteride Mesotherapy. I don't know if I should try it. I mean it would be the perfect complementation but I'm afraid this goes systemic and I'm fucked for weeks. What do you think @Mustang ?
Did you have to pay tax to customs or did Andorra paid those taxes in advance and provided required papers? (i've heard its possible to pay those in advance when buying product, but seller has to support that)

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have to pay tax to customs or did Andorra paid those taxes in advance and provided required papers? (i've heard its possible to pay those in advance when buying product, but seller has to support that)
I paid the tax in my local post office. I think it's too much hustle for Andorra. I'm happy when the don't precipitate my Duta lol