Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you are from Andorra then it makes sense to buy from them, otherwise given the extra compounds on Mwamba's formula to ensure stability and other growth factors I think it makes more sense to buy from Fue clinic plus they ship from Spain so no tax. Both Parati and Fue Clinic have these compounds on their bottle (mainly RH40, IGF-1 and Phenoxyethanol) so they are an option as well and ship from Italy so no tax either.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you are from Andorra then it makes sense to buy from them, otherwise given the extra compounds on Mwamba's formula to ensure stability and other growth factors I think it makes more sense to buy from Fue clinic plus they ship from Spain so no tax. Both Parati and Fue Clinic have these compounds on their bottle (mainly RH40, IGF-1 and Phenoxyethanol) so they are an option as well and ship from Italy so no tax either.
That's what Joshua said to me that we wouldn't pay for customs taxs

Normally you change your bottle after how many months?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati's or FUE clinic's I change every 3 to 4 months
Parati claims it's stable for 6 months but I started shedding after 3 and half once it has been opened so I assume 90 days it's the shelf life.
From Andorra I bought monthly when I was living in Spain as they told me 30 days stability but who knows.

As a rule of thumb I re-order after 3 months. Whatever I applied after 3 months still as a half life of a few weeks or more.

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati claims it's stable for 6 months but I started shedding after 3 and half once it has been opened so I assume 90 days it's the shelf life.
From Andorra I bought monthly when I was living in Spain as they told me 30 days stability but who knows.

As a rule of thumb I re-order after 3 months. Whatever I applied after 3 months still as a half life of a few weeks or more.
Not true, here it also states that it was shipped from Spain. So I don't know, they ship it from Andorra here. But it states Spain on the parcel.
But from July 1st 2021 the previous exemption limit of 22 euros is no longer applied.

Also I got the same package thing when I first ordered from FUE Clinic. Anyways, I think everybody should order where he feels like, in the end we want Topical Dutasteride and that's the important point.

@Mustang do you know for what the Phenoxyethanol in FUE's bottle is for?

Attachments

• 5E5A2A10-3E3F-4A12-AECC-22913D8ED328_1_201_a.jpeg
    5E5A2A10-3E3F-4A12-AECC-22913D8ED328_1_201_a.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 71

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Bottle from FUE Clinic, Trichosol bottle from Tristaina and Trichofoam dispenser from Tristaina. Here the even state the expiry date (30.10), they compounded my Trichofoam on July 30th, so it's probably good for exact 3 months, maybe 4. I don't know whey they told you 1 month @Mustang ...

Attachments

• FB75177A-00BC-4CFF-BA64-B9680B6999DB.jpeg
    FB75177A-00BC-4CFF-BA64-B9680B6999DB.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 91

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, to be clear, FUE Clinic Topical dutasteride also contains some vitamins and growth factors as far as I know. But the main ingredients Dutasteride and Trichosol are the same, compounded by the same pharmacy.

No, the price for 60ml 0.05% Dutasteride Trichosol is 33€ and shipping is 13,99€ to Austria. Since July 1st there is also import sales tax to pay because laws changed.

Thank you, I'm also very happy. Unfortunately there is only a few here and in the discord that can show some regrowth at all. It looks like I'm a good responder to topical dutasteride.

I'm also talking to a doctor in Vienna right now who is offering Dutasteride Mesotherapy. I don't know if I should try it. I mean it would be the perfect complementation but I'm afraid this goes systemic and I'm fucked for weeks. What do you think @Mustang ?
I did mesotherapy topical Dutasteride 0.1% 1ml with dermaroller 1.5mm the last friday without sides
But when I tried with 2ml a few weeks ago gave me sides(or maybe I was paranoid about the sides I don't know)

Templah

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did mesotherapy topical Dutasteride 0.1% 1ml with dermaroller 1.5mm the last friday without sides
But when I tried with 2ml a few weeks ago gave me sides(or maybe I was paranoid about the sides I don't know)
doubt you would be paranoid if you had no sides previously

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang you once mentioned that you tested the dutasteride from minoxidilmax. Where did you do that? Was it a specific lab or a private company offering this service?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true, here it also states that it was shipped from Spain. So I don't know, they ship it from Andorra here. But it states Spain on the parcel.
But from July 1st 2021 the previous exemption limit of 22 euros is no longer applied.

Also I got the same package thing when I first ordered from FUE Clinic. Anyways, I think everybody should order where he feels like, in the end we want Topical Dutasteride and that's the important point.

@Mustang do you know for what the Phenoxyethanol in FUE's bottle is for?

I think Spanish post and French post both have an office in Andorra and it might facilitate things as Andorra doesn't have it's own post system.

Phenoxyethanol is a compound used by both Parati and FUE Clinic so that the solution is stable for longer, RH40 is used by Strut and FUE CLINIC to properly dissolve Dutasteride. I honestly don't know how anybody can dissolve Dutasteride properly in a Minoxidil bottle or other vehicles to then claim "it doesn't work". Of course it doesn't, it's a damn large molecule and hard to dissolve. You can't just crush a pill and mix it and expect it to work. You also ideally need a plant based vehicle to carry it, trichosol is what Andorra uses for a reason.

Then there is the KGF, IGF-1 y VEGF growth factors stimulants. The Dexpanthenol, Pyrodixine and Biotion , etc... which work extremely well with Mesotherapy and I believe are included in the Topical as well.

"The first clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of intradermal injection of 0.05% dutasteride solution in patients with male Androgenetic Alopecia was published in 2009.3 Fourteen of the 28 patients received a total of 7 injections, separated by at least 1 week, of a 2-mL dutasteride solution. Increased hair density was reported in 92.9% of patients in the dutasteride group"

"A 2013 study by Sobhy et al4 compared the efficacy of 0.005% dutasteride alone, 0.05% dutasteride in a dexpanthenol, biotin, and pyridoxine solution, and 0.9% physiological serum (control group), administered in 9 separate injections to 90 patients with male Androgenetic Alopecia. The authors reported a significant increase in the number of follicles in anagen phase in the group that received 0.05% dutasteride in the vitamin solution. "

georgman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Spanish post and French post both have an office in Andorra and it might facilitate things as Andorra doesn't have it's own post system.

Phenoxyethanol is a compound used by both Parati and FUE Clinic so that the solution is stable for longer, RH40 is used by Strut and FUE CLINIC to properly dissolve Dutasteride. I honestly don't know how anybody can dissolve Dutasteride properly in a Minoxidil bottle or other vehicles to then claim "it doesn't work". Of course it doesn't, it's a damn large molecule and hard to dissolve. You can't just crush a pill and mix it and expect it to work. You also ideally need a plant based vehicle to carry it, trichosol is what Andorra uses for a reason.

Then there is the KGF, IGF-1 y VEGF growth factors stimulants. The Dexpanthenol, Pyrodixine and Biotion , etc... which work extremely well with Mesotherapy and I believe are included in the Topical as well.

"The first clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of intradermal injection of 0.05% dutasteride solution in patients with male Androgenetic Alopecia was published in 2009.3 Fourteen of the 28 patients received a total of 7 injections, separated by at least 1 week, of a 2-mL dutasteride solution. Increased hair density was reported in 92.9% of patients in the dutasteride group"

"A 2013 study by Sobhy et al4 compared the efficacy of 0.005% dutasteride alone, 0.05% dutasteride in a dexpanthenol, biotin, and pyridoxine solution, and 0.9% physiological serum (control group), administered in 9 separate injections to 90 patients with male Androgenetic Alopecia. The authors reported a significant increase in the number of follicles in anagen phase in the group that received 0.05% dutasteride in the vitamin solution. "
Thank you! Did not know that RH40 is used to properly dissolve Dutasteride. I definitely gonna put this in my next batch of Dutasteride Trichofoam.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, for everybody who is not in the discord channel:

Only Topical Dutasteride 0.1% in Trichosol once a week since June 1st from FUE Clinic and since July 1st from PharmaciaenAndorra:

Pictures were taken on July 1st, August 3rd and today. Tell me what you think.

I hope it's regrowth. Escpecially in my left temple(from where those pictures were taken) I'm super thinned out since 2-3 years with only some remaining chad hairs. But those small soft hairs I've never seen/recognized before.

I marked a comparison spot, but also look at the area around the marker, it looks like they are spreading everywhere. I know the first picture is not the best quality but that's all I have. I just realized the quality of the uploaded pictures gets worse here on HairLossTalk.com, sorry for that so please look closely.
Regrowth of thick terminal hairs that long in just 3 months and only once a week application without dermarolling isn't possible considering how badly diffuse you are. You are either a super responder or you imaginate it.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh this whole thread is about mustang trying to make you all buy 'thrishosol' dutasteride from dr mwamba and is bashing other mixed solutions despite them being made by professionals like those from Murray Avenue apothecary for example that use alcohol and pg in their formula. He claims topical duta will only work if you use thrishosol or liposomal . Fact is sonic temples use an alcohol solution and empty a duta capsule into it and had hairline regrowth without needling. Mustang is a liar a fraud and a manipulator. And he hasn't showed any proof that alcohol/pg is ineffective. Just his empty words.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

'You can't just crush a pill and mix it and expect it to work' ... Since when did dutasteride come in a pill? You don't have to crush anything because dutasteride comes in a liquid filled capsule you idiot. Here is some reddit posts for you all to read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826_002727_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_002727_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20210826_002757_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_002757_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20210826_002834_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_002834_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20210826_002912_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_002912_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20210826_003013_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_003013_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20210826_003646_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_003646_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'You can't just crush a pill and mix it and expect it to work' ... Since when did dutasteride come in a pill? You don't have to crush anything because dutasteride comes in a liquid filled capsule you idiot. Here is some reddit posts for you all to read.
These prints that you took from these guys are very contraditory

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using topical dutasteride from minoxidillmax since 7 weeks combines with microneedling, bleeding to death and applying topical dur right after, basically i can feel my skin burning from alcohol.
To be honest i cant really tell if it stopped hair loss, i still lose hair every day even though the hair i lose are maybe 30-40 maximum and are all dark ans thick (some looks little bit thinner).
Cant really tell because im using minoxidill 2 times a week so i dont if just shedding casually because i apply minoxidill every now and then...
im trying so hard to buy from fue clinic but i cant make payment.
My bank ask for nickname... and for iban while fue clinic only provides swift code.

Attachments

• 17E6538F-7A85-46AB-AD28-E9A329835C4B.jpeg
    17E6538F-7A85-46AB-AD28-E9A329835C4B.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 81
  • B8D293E5-0946-4134-9B25-484505887CDD.png
    B8D293E5-0946-4134-9B25-484505887CDD.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 84

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can't just crush a pill and mix it and expect it to work... Since when did dutasteride come in a pill? You don't have to crush anything because dutasteride comes in a liquid filled capsule you idiot
These prints that you took from these guys are very contraditory
How? Says it goes systemic anyway and bad results from discord server which is true.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've put in my head up to 6ml a week of minoxidllmax topical dutasteride after an aggressive session of microneedling 1.5mm and i havnt noticed any side effects, any!
Im doubting if its real or not

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've put in my head up to 6ml a week of minoxidllmax topical dutasteride after an aggressive session of microneedling 1.5mm and i havnt noticed any side effects, any!
Im doubting if its real or not
Well I have been on oral dutasteride 2mg daily for 8 months and now 2.5mg but I'm still balding it hasn't helped its ridiculous, its game over for me and it really makes me depressed as hell. I'm on oral minoxidil for 2 weeks I'm hoping it will help my hair but I'm doubtful. Dht isn't my problem apparently.

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have been on oral dutasteride 2mg daily for 8 months and now 2.5mg but I'm still balding it hasn't helped its ridiculous, its game over for me and it really makes me depressed as hell. I'm on oral minoxidil for 2 weeks I'm hoping it will help my hair but I'm doubtfull.
Bruh, you probably have nothing to do with dht, go out there to see a doctor and check your problem because surely its not dht related

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have been on oral dutasteride 2mg daily for 8 months and now 2.5mg but I'm still balding it hasn't helped its ridiculous, its game over for me and it really makes me depressed as hell. I'm on oral minoxidil for 2 weeks I'm hoping it will help my hair but I'm doubtful. Dht isn't my problem apparently.
Where did you get oral minoxidil