Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm back with bad news. I haven't used my topical cocktail for just 3 days and I'm losing alot of hair now in shower seems like oral dutasteride isn't strong enough but when I use my topical cocktail mix I lose 8-15 hairs but without the topical cocktail it's 35 to 50 now for 3 days. Guess I'm stuck using the topical+oral

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hollyshit thats a great way to counter it. But the issue isnt blood. Its tissue. Its always been tissue. High dht in scalp bad. High dht in penis good. Honestly serum dht not sure how good or bad it is
High dht in penis good u say? That's false I have used oral duta high dose more than recommended for 8 months soon and my penis is exactly the same it has always been regarding hardness thickness and length. Penis don't need dht after puberty. All dht is bad for hair follicles even in serum best to just nuke it all.

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm back with bad news. I haven't used my topical cocktail for just 3 days and I'm losing alot of hair now in shower seems like oral dutasteride isn't strong enough but when I use my topical cocktail mix I lose 8-15 hairs but without the topical cocktail it's 35 to 50 now for 3 days. Guess I'm stuck using the topical+oral
Ah man, at least you’re covering serum and scalp DHT with that combo.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh dutasteride hasn't thicken my hair in the slightest it has been totally worthless at best it has slowed down my balding despite taking it orally and topically, gonna start with 5% minoxidil again but I get impotence from it but I hope this time I won't. Shame that dutasteride wasn't my savior. I'm very upset today, Should admit defeat and buzz it all off tbh

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High dht in penis good u say? That's false I have used oral duta high dose more than recommended for 8 months soon and my penis is exactly the same it has always been regarding hardness thickness and length. Penis don't need dht after puberty. All dht is bad for hair follicles even in serum best to just nuke it all.
How did ur experience invalidate my claim. Lol. All u did is tell me u have no side effects from duta. U havent invalidated my claim at all. U need dht. Dht is made in the penis eventually ur penis is at a high chance of getting peyronies disease. I am not basing yhis off of nothing and just annecdotes but there is documented empircal data. Ur body wouldnt make dht anymore if its useless. Lol.

spartacus12311

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums and have been taking finasteride 1mg/day for around 3 years - haven't noticed any obvious side effects although it is difficult to tell as I have been on it for so long. It has substantially slowed the progression but I think it may still be progressing slowly. I am somewhere between a NW2-3 and looking at trying to get some regrowth if possible.

Could somebody please tell me how I could get liposomal topical dutasteride? (I'm in the UK)

I'd be interested in trying this a couple times a month on top of the finasteride to see if I get any re-growth out of it and doing a DHT blood test after 6 months to check whether it crushes my systemic DHT or not (in which case I'd discontinue use).

Freakedout69

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys a went ahead and tried Dutasteride. My doctor wouldn't prescribe it but I found an online doctor
Here you just fill ourt a questionnaire and pay 24 euro, then you have the prescription within the hour.
mobidoctor.eu/hairloss
But I need to buy it online, any suggestions?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did ur experience invalidate my claim. Lol. All u did is tell me u have no side effects from duta. U havent invalidated my claim at all. U need dht. Dht is made in the penis eventually ur penis is at a high chance of getting peyronies disease. I am not basing yhis off of nothing and just annecdotes but there is documented empircal data. Ur body wouldnt make dht anymore if its useless. Lol.
DHT is absolutely not useless but that penis disease can be caused at any age no matter the amount of dht in the body dude. It's not caused by lack of dht.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forums and have been taking finasteride 1mg/day for around 3 years - haven't noticed any obvious side effects although it is difficult to tell as I have been on it for so long. It has substantially slowed the progression but I think it may still be progressing slowly. I am somewhere between a NW2-3 and looking at trying to get some regrowth if possible.

Could somebody please tell me how I could get liposomal topical dutasteride? (I'm in the UK)

I'd be interested in trying this a couple times a month on top of the finasteride to see if I get any re-growth out of it and doing a DHT blood test after 6 months to check whether it crushes my systemic DHT or not (in which case I'd discontinue use).
Topical dutasteride is weak for me, if I just go 1 or 2 days without using it topically I start to lose double the amount of hair in the shower the half life in the skin is BS. I used 5mg and derma stamped 1mm deep the next day I lost 9 hairs in shower but just 1 or 2 days without using it I can lose up to 30 40 hairs. So atm I take 2mg orally DAILY instead. BTW my sleeping problems are gone for weeks now.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only seen 2 people on this thread to have success so far. It's pathetic really.

Yeah, that's why Hassong and Wong , arguably the best surgeon in the planet stated he has seen incredible results with it.
That's why Mwamba has over 500 patients on it now with moderate to great results.

Your comments on losing a few more hairs the next day are really silly by the way. That's not how androgenic alopecia works.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's why Hassong and Wong , arguably the best surgeon in the planet stated he has seen incredible results with it.
That's why Mwamba has over 500 patients on it now with moderate to great results.

Your comments on losing a few more hairs the next day are really silly by the way. That's not how androgenic alopecia works.
Again the discussion is diverting to 'he claims she claims' without any proof.

The famously infamous cycle repeats :)

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I guess in time more people will post

I find it utterly ridiculous and funny that people think that that it doesn't work but hey, maybe me and the 500 guys that buy it every 3 months from Mwamba are genetic freaks.

I am sure MinoxidilMax is selling thousands as well.

How about Parati who has the same customers applying it for years? Why do they continue to buy (hundreds of them, I have spoken with Francesca a few times)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I can guarantee you that those 500 patients as you claim aren't JUST using topical dutasteride from MWAMBA. Their results can be a mix of different treatments. And yet again you continue to promote his services and show no proof of it working 'GREAT' . Oral has still been shown to work better than topical and mesotherapy so I'm sticking to that. And this thread got almost 100 pages and only 2 got success I still think you are full of sh*t. The companies that sell topical dutasteride make up alot of lies to sell their products to make a profit are you that dense? Many companies even make fake studies of their products. It's a business after all. The real test subjects are on hairloss forums not Dr MWAMBAs patients. And just because they keep buying topical dutasteride don't have to mean it works. People are desperate and keep buying and waiting for results. Even you mustang claimed results from laser helmet.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I guess in time more people will post

I find it utterly ridiculous and funny that people think that that it doesn't work but hey, maybe me and the 500 guys that buy it every 3 months from Mwamba are genetic freaks.

I am sure MinoxidilMax is selling thousands as well.

How about Parati who has the same customers applying it for years? Why do they continue to buy (hundreds of them, I have spoken with Francesca a few times)
No doubt that everyone is selling as the hype is real right now.

But if there are claims from Mwamba WITHOUT any pictures, we have people on discord more than what Mwamba has (800), that are not showing any results.

So it's not a rocket science as to whom should we believe

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Haha and you claimed before that topical dutasteride stopped your shedding within hours from like 100 in shower to 5 . That's definately not how male pattern baldness works