Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happened to this thread?

A user called Vincent was regularly updating us on his situation with topical dutasteride. Mustang was also a fair contributor. Are you guys still alive?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I re-traced the guy's username through my browse history and I noticed he was banned; all his content was deleted as well. Quite a shame, because I was very curious about his experiment.

Vincent, are you reading this by any chance? Would really appreciate it if you could keep us posted.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent really disappeared and deleted all his stuff?

Maybe he realized most of users here are a bunch of bitter balding dicks and decided he had enough. I hope that is what happened

I would hate it if he had some bad happen to him. He obviously purposely deleted everything unless he was censored by someone in this forum so he would be alive.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent really disappeared and deleted all his stuff?

Maybe he realized most of users here are a bunch of bitter balding dicks and decided he had enough. I hope that is what happened

I would hate it if he had some bad happen to him. He obviously purposely deleted everything unless he was censored by someone in this forum so he would be alive.
Agree, this forum turned into bullying people on treatmens/stuff by balding people without regimen

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kevin manns opinion on topical dutasteride:)

Attachments

• 20200707_003336.jpg
    20200707_003336.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 3,182

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is purely anecdotal, but after trying topical dutasteride in liposomes, a custom vehicle, and after micro-needling, my best guess is that dutasteride will only penetrate after wounding.

Im using dutasteride powder and comparing my experiences with10 years of RU usage and 5 years of topical finasteride.

IMO, mesotherapy is the best bet. It’s just a rip off to do in clinics.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't want it to penetrate , that is the entire point. It should be degraded or prevented from reaching the hypodermis and vascularizing but reach the dermis.

I did a scalp biopsy and my DHT was almost non existent on my scalp while I had low-normal levels in my blood.

This is ideal.

INT

Reaction score
You don't want it to penetrate , that is the entire point. It should be degraded or prevented from reaching the hypodermis and vascularizing but reach the dermis.

I did a scalp biopsy and my DHT was almost non existent on my scalp while I had low-normal levels in my blood.

This is ideal.

Can you share some of the details from this scalp biopsy?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, Kevin is lying.
I speak with him frequently on another forum and he knows very well that me and quite some others have had great results so far.

How peculiar.. maybe he just forgot? I really hope theres some truth to it!

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How peculiar.. maybe he just forgot? I really hope theres some truth to it!

Well, Kevin is a little peculiar to say the least and we have some arguments but he is an OK guy.
I don't think he was purposely lying so I should take that back and rephrase.

Kevin is aware that it works for other members on the forum. He even wrote to me to get some and what was the best way to use it and he as going to run some tests.

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I have some of this in the mail (0.5% from Farmacia Parati) but Vincent's disappearance has me a little spooked. Do you all know who the admins are here and if they can confirm that he went in and deleted all his stuff?

Thanks for all the info on this btw @Mustang , and now I suppose I'll be feeling around blindly on this Spanish forum...

Also out of curiosity, how do you get a scalp biopsy?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is ideal.

I guess I should have been clearer. We don’t want it to go systematic. However, we want it to get to the follicle.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is ideal.

Mustang did you test before you got on the low dose steroids?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is ideal.

That's odd. I haven't researched topical finasteride extensively, but from what I've seen there's no major difference in blood DHT levels between topical and oral finasteride. Perhaps duta permeates less? I assume there are no studies on topical duta?