Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hydrated skin is more permeable. He should have something that won't evaporate in there too, like pg.
I added glycerin as I am allergic to pg, is that alright?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im really not bothered by the sides i get from oral much, but if ever was could i just dump the kaneshop dutasteride powder in to PG,alcohol and be done with it?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to point out for anyone who wants to try it but might have missed it, according to Vincent, Pharmacia Parati, an Italian pharmacy, is selling liposomal topical duta.

EdwardCullen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to point out for anyone who wants to try it but might have missed it, according to Vincent, Pharmacia Parati, an Italian pharmacy, is selling liposomal topical duta.
Do u need a prescription for it? Can u explain the details in how to order or is it pretty straightforward

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u need a prescription for it? Can u explain the details in how to order or is it pretty straightforward

You need a simple prescription which says "topical dutasteride XYZ %", then you pay and they ship it within Europe

Its at least how I got mine. But as a PFS sufferer I am not going to use it

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that's right.

Sonic, best if you get some bloodwork done before starting topical duta. Check your hormonal profile.

Suggest these;
  • Testosterone, total
  • Testosterone, bioavailable
  • Testosterone, free
  • Estradiol (sensitive assay)
  • Steroid Hormone Binding Globulin
  • Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
  • Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
  • Complete Blood Count (CBC)
  • Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
  • Blood Chemistry Panel
  • Metabolic Panel

I second this. My DHT plummeted after I took topical finasteride from Hasson/Wong (liposomal farmaciaparati). It went to an even lower percentage than oral finasteride is supposed to suppress.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got bunch of Avodart splashing on my hand while compounding so idk whats gonna happen

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't want it to penetrate , that is the entire point. It should be degraded or prevented from reaching the hypodermis and vascularizing but reach the dermis.

I did a scalp biopsy and my DHT was almost non existent on my scalp while I had low-normal levels in my blood.

This is ideal.
May I ask how long does dutasteride take to degrade?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I think I'll wait to get a test then give the lipo a shot first if I use it. Thanks to Mustang and Vincent for bringing up such a hopeful topic

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent really disappeared and deleted all his stuff?

Maybe he realized most of users here are a bunch of bitter balding dicks and decided he had enough. I hope that is what happened

I would hate it if he had some bad happen to him. He obviously purposely deleted everything unless he was censored by someone in this forum so he would be alive.
Hello Mustang, thanks for this thread. I read all of your posts but couldn't find when you stopped with liposomal and started using a hydroalcoholic solution. Also did it go more systemic?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just read the whole thread, definitely interesting. Is there any definitive proof that scalp dht is inhibited while serum levels are not effected (or only slightly)? That would really be amazing

@Mustang, any chance that you could share the result of the scalp biopsy that you did? I think this would be appreciated by lots of people!

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to be running some plasma DHT tests with

Topical Dutasteride 0.05%, 0.1% and 0.5%

On scalp I already know that 0.1% reduces 80% while plasma going down just 15% (which to me is nothing). It went down 20% for another user but he was applying 1.5ml thus 0.1,5% essentially. Still anything below 25% is nothing DHT wise.

I assume 0.05% will be close in scalp reduction but probably leave plasma intact.

Will report once I have the measurements back.

Lele082

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to be running some plasma DHT tests with

Topical Dutasteride 0.05%, 0.1% and 0.5%

On scalp I already know that 0.1% reduces 80% while plasma going down just 15% (which to me is nothing). It went down 20% for another user but he was applying 1.5ml thus 0.1,5% essentially. Still anything below 25% is nothing DHT wise.

I assume 0.05% will be close in scalp reduction but probably leave plasma intact.

Will report once I have the measurements back.
how many days a week should it be applied?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score