Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, so we're not talking about a liposomal solution? You literally said less than a month ago that it's liposomal or nothing for you because a standard vehicle results in systemic effects. Now you're using a standard vehicle. What am I missing here?

Yes and I was wrong. Turns out that with a standard vehicle I had no decline on plasma DHT either.

Too early to tell if it has the same benefits on my hair but no hair loss so far.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not on topical dutasteride but I’m interested. Vincent mentioned above Italian pharmacy. Where are people getting their stuff?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for every contributor on this thread. I haven't felt so hopeful in a long while

jackisback

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and I was wrong. Turns out that with a standard vehicle I had no decline on plasma DHT either.

Too early to tell if it has the same benefits on my hair but no hair loss so far.
Interesting. I got my hands on non-liposomal a few months ago, but given how wiped I’ve been every time I’ve tried finasteride (topical liposomal from farmaciaparati, oral .25mg while on TRT), I was too nervous to try it. I applied an extremely tiny amount, and felt a little off so I never used a proper dosage. Hopefully I just psyched myself out.

Last night applied my first dosage of the good stuff and got a great workout in right after, which I didn’t expect given my history with finasteride. Hopefully stays that way. Praying for a miracle here.

EdwardCullen

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is currently no studies but one will be conducted with 30 patients this year.

I can only speak for myself and another guy that did bloodwork and we both had less than 20% DHT reduction on plasma DHT

If you had PFS I would recommend you don't take Dutasteride in any form.
Is this doctor based in europe or the US? Im confused and plz forward me his email.

EdwardCullen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. It's great news.

Let Vincent contact me on reddit. My ID is FranzTurtle. We can share my HairLossTalk.com login credentials as there is nothing to hide/risk anyway. I trust this guy

+ I'd be down to create a reddit private thread with the little few here who are solely interested in hair loss research/drugs without feeling the need to speculate/flame others. I believe, half of the relevant content I read today comes from reddit and I always somehow transfer it to HairLossTalk.com.
Brother i would love to contribute plz send me an invite link to that private link

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

EdwardCullen

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow thats amazing, i will compound topical dutasteride with a standard vehicle solution and try it out as well. Will do all blood tests and show u guys here. Please let me know what u used in the standard solution so i cam tell the pharmacist propylene glycol, etc. i just started finasteride a week ago no sides so far but i will try topical dutasteride as well

dgadgdea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent lives!

I've been off finasteride for 5 weeks and just got my blood tested today. I have the 0.5% topical liposomal dutasteride and am going to begin applying once a week starting this weekend. Won't know much for a while but I'll keep everyone posted, especially when I get blood tests again in ~6 weeks

EdwardCullen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent lives!

I've been off finasteride for 5 weeks and just got my blood tested today. I have the 0.5% topical liposomal dutasteride and am going to begin applying once a week starting this weekend. Won't know much for a while but I'll keep everyone posted, especially when I get blood tests again in ~6 weeks
Nice, keep us posted bro

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Vincent lives!

Great, look forward to the results!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bought Avodart, going to try hydroalcoholic solution with 0.1% once a week

Hopefully no sides

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's special about hydroalcohol?
Nothing, just water and ethanol

I am going off of Mustang's non-liposomal experience. Hopefully I will get the same results