sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I over did it.
I applied a large amount and brainfog and anxiety showed up with a revenge.
Waiting to rebound but I think I will keep it to 0.1% from now onwards

I think I applied like 10ml at 0.5% just to check how much it affects me, this is 50mg (100 times the oral dose)

No sexual side effects nor ED or low libido though. In fact the opposite, been quite horny. Probably the extra free test.

From now onwards it's 0.1% 2ML twice a week max.
Could you share where do you get the duta you use from?
Is there a website that sells it ready, and ships worldwide?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it from FUECLINIC

They have been slow replying lately but I've always gotten my bottle in time and they last quite a while

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice one.. what’s your diet like? Cut back or add anything like supplements etc
No I eat straight trash. At least a few cups of cereal, chocolate bars or chips. No joke I eat like a raccoon

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve noticed lately my front has taken a hit from topical dutasteride.. crown seems to be improving though.. what can I use for the front?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
14 months results (Crown). First 9 months was with Liposomal, quit due to side effects at the end

Switched to 0.1% with Trichosol. No sides so far using it 3 times a week. Shedding is almost non existent.

Definitely had a big improvement in the past 5 months since switching to Trichosol. Not sure if it's due to the frequency or the cellular growth factors on the FUE CLINIC formula (I think it has IF-1 and vitamins) but I won't be going up to 0.5% again unless using PED's.

IMG-0093.png

tamaño de una imagen en html

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
14 months results (Crown). First 9 months was with Liposomal, quit due to side effects at the end

Switched to 0.1% with Trichosol. No sides so far using it 3 times a week. Shedding is almost non existent.

Definitely had a big improvement in the past 5 months since switching to Trichosol. Not sure if it's due to the frequency or the cellular growth factors on the FUE CLINIC formula (I think it has IF-1 and vitamins) but I won't be going up to 0.5% again unless using PED's.

View attachment 156650
tamaño de una imagen en html
Did you have sides on liposomal?