Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
update: my hair looks better than it did 2 years ago. have been using 0.5 mg weekly in alcohol carrier for the past 5 months

no sides, had sides on oral fina in one month

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
How has your shedding evolved?
Still shedding, I pull chunks out of my hair whenever I am washing it but they are mostly thinner it seems

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still shedding, I pull chunks out of my hair whenever I am washing it but they are mostly thinner it seems
You just dissolve a dutasteride' capsule in ethanol , right ? I wonder if it's really decrease scalp dht with this way.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to jump on this too.

My bald spot is almost gone and I want it to be gone completely.

Does anyone here dermaroll before applying this topical?

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it’s working why change?
Stuck progress for months.

All I want to know is if I take a 0.5mg capsule and mix it with 3ml minoxidil and apply it on wednesday and saturday, which are my dermarolling days, would that work?

On other days I'll be taking oral dutasteride. I just want to see if directly attacking the scalp dht will also help. I'm dermarolling and applying minoxidil immediately afterwards anyway.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it’s working why change?
I also want to reverse my hairloss a sh*t ton and provide proof that in takes a long time to reverse hairloss. I only saw regrowth in late 2nd year of my oral dutasteride use and I'm sure that dermarolling twice a week helped a sh*t ton. Until regrowth started to happen I had the same hair or I just shed.

I believe the ultimate cure will be follicle neogenesis since another paper came out that skin disruption causes hair follicle neogenesis. I think this is the only cure we will get apart from gene editing.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_2021-01-24 converting % solutions to mg cc.png

So I need to use four 0.5mg capsules if I'm using 2ml minoxidil to make it 1mg/mL.

I'm gonna start on this and use it once a week to. I think for a person like me who is using oral dutasteride too it will be expensive to do twice a week frequency.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 155503

So I need to use four 0.5mg capsules if I'm using 2ml minoxidil to make it 1mg/mL.

I'm gonna start on this and use it once a week to. I think for a person like me who is using oral dutasteride too it will be expensive to do twice a week frequency.
I was trying to figure out the mixture before. Why is 1% used if the dosage is typically .5mg/day? Wouldn't doing (1) .5mg in 1 or 2ml of min on days you want to use it be equivalent to taking orally? I don't know anything about mixtures, so it's kind of confusing to figure out

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are they best places to get premixed topical with the best vehicle?
edit: ill add that ships to Australia

Last edited:

Harleyj888

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also can anyone see a problem with taking oral finasteride and topical dutasteride together?. Currently on finasteride and dont get any sides just like the idea of reducing total DHT by 60% then all scalp DHT with the topical dutasteride by 90%

grg19ggls

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang when you start the dutasteride mesotherapy let us know if you see any regrowth.
how often do you plan to do a dutasteride mesotherapy session?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 months 0.5 mg per week

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_000456.jpg
    IMG_20210129_000456.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 302