Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says the guy using vitamins to stop male pattern baldness. hahahhahahahahahahahah xD

Never said that.. never would. It asked me for a regimen I dont yet have. Oops I didnt mention I take fish oil either... which is the holy grail of complete nw7 regrowth!!!

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never said that.. never would. It asked me for a regimen I dont yet have. Oops I didnt mention I take fish oil either... which is the holy grail of complete nw7 regrowth!!!

never said what? you did say "Lol shut the door on your way out mate" You got sh*t for brains bud.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
never said what? you did say "Lol shut the door on your way out mate" You got sh*t for brains bud.

Oh yeah I said that.. ofc I did!!! Look at you tryna call other people vain when you're logged onto a hairloss website loool. You ain't fooling nobody here mate, you're a moist guy. I never said vitamins stop male pattern baldness. It's that simple

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I said that.. ofc I did!!! Look at you tryna call other people vain when you're logged onto a hairloss website loool. You ain't fooling nobody here mate, you're a moist guy. I never said vitamins stop male pattern baldness. It's that simple

Stop stealing other peoples comments and use it against me n00b. Well maybe next time try to put something more useful in your "regimen" it makes you look like a braindead hippie with that vitamin regimen of yours....

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop stealing other peoples comments and use it against me n00b. Well maybe next time try to put something more useful in your "regimen" it makes you look like a braindead hippie with that vitamin regimen of yours....
Will you ever contribute instead of arguing with everyone here? If not, please go away as some of us need this thread to be alive and active instead of being constantly filled with hatred and shitposts.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack Hello man, can u help us out with the negativity?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You want me to lie about a regimen I dont have? I honestly didnt think I could leave it blank when I joined so I literally put what I take every morning. Do you know for certain it's doing absolutely nothing for my hair? I imagine you deal in absolutes so trust me I already know your answer! The honest answer is no.. it's almost impossible to prove if it has a negative OR positive effect as so many other things are in dietary studies. Too many variables. But anyway your attitude just stinks, leave the thread or stay and act like an adult

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You want me to lie about a regimen I dont have? I honestly didnt think I could leave it blank when I joined so I literally put what I take every morning. Do you know for certain it's doing absolutely nothing for my hair? I imagine you deal in absolutes so trust me I already know your answer! The honest answer is no.. it's almost impossible to prove if it has a negative OR positive effect as so many other things are in dietary studies. Too many variables. But anyway your attitude just stinks, leave the thread or stay and act like an adult

Bro I have been trying that hippie regimen for years, I was juicing for months took every vitamin u could think of tried eating healthy go on walks tried quitting shampoo I did all of that sh*t. it didnt put a dent to my hair health whatsoever. tried mega dosing MSM and biotin even all of that crap. you are truely wasting your time with vitamins. just eat healthy foods and you are solid, you dont need to add extra vitamins to your diet but you need to start using some serious sh*t to stop the loss before its too late. and by that I mean topical anti-androgens or internall ones. vitamins only helps a person who doesnt have "male pattern baldness" im done argueing now but mustang gives many of us false hope because he can get away with using just a little bit of topical dutasteride only at the crown and suffer no sides but us who needs to apply it EVERYWHERE needs a higher dosage thus risking the chance of getting sides.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew mustang was a fraud.. here he says the following- I also only apply it once a week (1ml, 1%) to avoid systemic build up.

Now... blood work is interesting. It is showing a reduction of 50% on serum DHT. no mentioning of a "mega dosing" my god this guy is a liar.. just check the link yourself and be prepared to be shocked. and btw he claims "no side effects other than abit of anxiety despite lowering dht by 50% but on this forum he claimed bad side effects with 50% reduction in DHT as he call it "mega dosing" this guy cant make up his damn mind truely got mental issues. https://www.goodlookingloser.com/fo.../143860-topical-dutasteride-1-amazing-results
So assuming he has 100 ml solution, 1% should make 1 gram of dutasteride in 100 ml. If he applied 1 ml, that makes 10 mg per application, 20 times the daily dose.

Seriously all of your posts are denying helpful anectodes and making any thread you enter suffer. Please get out

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with Mustang specifically while there are people overdosing on oral medication? Maybe you don't want us to save our hair with lesser side effects?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you so obsessed with Mustang specifically while there are people overdosing on oral medication? Maybe you don't want us to save our hair with lesser side effects?

dude I deleted that cause he used 1% now he use 0,05%. but he still claimed only having "anxiety temporarily" despite reducing DHT by 50%. so he can tolerate very low DHT and feel just abit of temporary anxiety rofl. he gives no hope to people that cant lower DHT by that much thats all im saying.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude I deleted that cause he used 1% now he use 0,05%. but he still claimed only having "anxiety temporarily" despite reducing DHT by 50%. so he can tolerate very low DHT and feel just abit of temporary anxiety rofl. he gives no hope to people that cant lower DHT by that much at all thats all im saying.
He now has 15% inhibition which is higher than sawpalmetto. Calling someone fraud isn't going to help any of us. If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything whatsoever

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He now has 15% inhibition which is higher than sawpalmetto. Calling someone fraud isn't going to help any of us. If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything whatsoever

stop reading between the lines and listen for a change. the very point to using topical sh*t is to avoid internal side effects alltogether or as much as possible. I myself am very sensitive to internal dht inhibitation but mustang clearly is not as he could function perfectly with 50% reduction of DHT and also 15% reduction. so his post is pointless. he may aswell take a super small dose of finasteride orally 2-3 times a week or sh*t.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I have been trying that hippie regimen for years, I was juicing for months took every vitamin u could think of tried eating healthy go on walks tried quitting shampoo I did all of that sh*t. it didnt put a dent to my hair health whatsoever. tried mega dosing MSM and biotin even all of that crap. you are truely wasting your time with vitamins. just eat healthy foods and you are solid, you dont need to add extra vitamins to your diet but you need to start using some serious sh*t to stop the loss before its too late. and by that I mean topical anti-androgens or internall ones. vitamins only helps a person who doesnt have "male pattern baldness" im done argueing now but mustang gives many of us false hope because he can get away with using just a little bit of topical dutasteride only at the crown and suffer no sides but us who needs to apply it EVERYWHERE needs a higher dosage thus risking the chance of getting sides.

-sigh- I dunno what you're even reading anymore.. it certainly cant be a reply to what I said. I'll say it one more time... vitamins will not stop male pattern baldness/AA. Theres no argument here. You're just being a whiny negative b**ch!!!

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stop reading between the lines and listen for a change. the very point to using topical sh*t is to avoid internal side effects alltogether or as much as possible. I myself am very sensitive to internal dht inhibitation but mustang clearly is not as he could function perfectly with 50% reduction of DHT and also 15% reduction. so his post is pointless. he may aswell take a super small dose of finasteride orally 2-3 times a week or sh*t.

It's all about me me me.. the world revolves around me me me.. if it doesnt work for me then it doesnt work for anyone.. Mustangs a fraud blah blah blah you're a broken record. Explain more in detail why he should take a low dose finasteride 2-3 times a week and tell us why that's comparable to using topical dutasteride every 10 days... I wanna see your numbers bcus you seem super smart:)