Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ran into that thesis a couple of weeks ago, it's interesting for sure and lends more credibility to the idea that topical dutasteride might actually be promising.

After reviewing all the literature I could find for last couple of weeks, this is basically what I'm thinking:

1. Lack of data and experience: Topical dutasteride has never really been properly researched or experimented with. There are some studies from India I believe, but they're not very reputable as far as I'm concerned. Essentially, finasteride has taken the spotlight, and even proper studies into topical finasteride - and it's effect on scalp and serum dht - are rare. There are the Polichem studies by Caserini et al, but it's not much. Exactly because the consensus in the literature is that finasteride and dutasteride taken orally are relatively safe and only rarely lead to side effects (which I personally no longer believe at this point), ways of reducing systemic exposure have never been the primary focus for researchers. Although there has been somewhat of a shift recently.
2. Dutaseride's half-life: Many people dismiss topical dutasteride as a possibility out of hand because they believe the half-life of 5-6 weeks is too long. However, as I've mentioned before, I believe the half-life is dose-dependent. Less dutasteride in serum leads to a quicker clearance rate.
3. Anecdotal reports of side-effects: Many people who have personally experimented with topical dutasteride note side effects. However, this is not surprising because they almost always apply it daily or every other day. Probably using regular vehicles. If it penetrates, it's likely that dutasteride starts accumulating, which actually increases the halflife in a way which wouldn't happen with finasteride. The body not only has to clear more dutasteride from the system, but the rate at which it is able to do so decreases as the amount in the blood increases. This leads to a snowball effect. The inevitable outcome is significant inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase type 1 & 2, and thus dht.
4. The 500 Dalton rule: The 500 Dalton rule is not a hard limit, but it does probably mean that dutasteride has more trouble permeating the skin. This may lead to reduced systemic absorption. Dutasteride may also have other characteristics we're not aware of that lead to reduced systemic absorption compared to finasteride.
5. Liposomal vehicles: It is possible that special vehicles, like liposomes, would reduce systemic absorption as well.

Taking all of the above into account, I'm hoping that dutasteride, taken topically, preferably with a special vehicle to reduce systemic absorption as much as possible, has a much greater effect in the scalp and follicles in relation to the rest of the body. The Polichem studies by Caserini et al show that this is the case for finasteride: localized application leads to a greater degree of dht-inhibition in the scalp compared to serum. I would expect this to be the same for dutasteride.

Unfortunately, I do not understand exactly how the body replenishes 5-alpha-reductase; and especially how the body and scalp compare to one another. I also do not know whether dutasteride behaves differently in serum compared to the skin. As far as I know, drugs have a different half-life in the skin. The body cannot act upon it as it would in the bloodstream. What I do know however is that 5-alpha-reductase turnover is a slow process. I'm hoping that Vincent's (and Mustang's) success is due to the fact that applying it every 7-10 days gives the body enough time to clear (most or all) dutasteride from the system, while 5-alpha-reductase in the scalp remains mostly inhibited due to the slow turnover rate of these enzymes. The key, then, is ensuring that only a miniscule amount hits the bloodstream. This is why I would recommend using a liposomal vehicle. As a safety precaution, it might also be wise to take a break every couple of months to guarantee that the body has time to clear everything from the system, so that the snowball effect doesn't occur.

Take all of the above with a grain of salt. I'm not an expert in this field and this is just the best I could come up with based on the literature as I was able to understand it. I hope that more people trying it out (and hopefully getting bloodwork) will shed more light on it.

This is a very comprehensive post. I salute you and concur.

However, I am critical and dispute point 1.-

"1. Lack of data and experience: Topical dutasteride has never really been properly researched or experimented with. There are some studies from India I believe, but they're not very reputable as far as I'm concerned"

There are many of us who have experimented, tested our scalp DHT and plasma DHT with Topical Dutasteride, most of us with a non Liposomal preparation (I tested it with both). I even posted my numbers and another forum member from the Spanish forum numbers on here.

How hard is it to buy some, apply it and measure your levels?

As easy as taking a finasteride pill and doing the same.

It's pretty straightforward and I can't undestand why people are overcomplicating this so much.

Facts:

1) Topical Dutasteride reduces less plasma DHT than oral finasteride, topical finasteride and oral dutasteride.
2) Topical Dutasteride reduces more scalp DHT than oral finasteride and topical finasteride.
3) Topical Dutasteride has the least chance of side effects. There are dozens of us using it without any.

Now go get some. Test it and be happy. If it doesn't work the I guess dutasteride mesotherapy or RU58841 would be your last chance.

It's the best hair loss treatment available today without or minimum sides. Take it from someone who had horrible sides with EVERYTHING.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

"1. Lack of data and experience: Topical dutasteride has never really been properly researched or experimented with. There are some studies from India I believe, but they're not very reputable as far as I'm concerned"

There are many of us who have experimented, tested our scalp DHT and plasma DHT with Topical Dutasteride, most of us with a non Liposomal preparation (I tested it with both). I even posted my numbers and another forum member from the Spanish forum numbers on here.

It's pretty straightforward and I can't undestand why people are overcomplicating this so much.

Facts:

1) Topical Dutasteride reduces less plasma DHT than oral finasteride, topical finasteride and oral dutasteride.
2) Topical Dutasteride reduces more scalp DHT than oral finasteride and topical finasteride.
3) Topical Dutasteride has the least chance of side effects. There are dozens of us using it without any.

Now go get some. Test it and be happy. If it doesn't work the I guess dutasteride mesotherapy or RU58841 would be your last chance.

It's the best hair loss treatment available today without or minimum sides. Take it from someone who had horrible sides with EVERYTHING.
How many people on Spanish forum use once a week dutasteride? Can we invite them over?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

Facts:

I'm talking about actual scientific research, of which there is very little. Mustang, with all due respect: I'm not disputing your personal success with it, but these claims you're making are simply not facts and you shouldn't present them as such. Like, I don't wanna ruin the positivity of this thread, but this is just irresponsible. And I'm not just talking about this post. I appreciate the fact that you've shared your experience and I'm trying to be polite here. Many people reading this are at the end of their rope, some of them after suffering severe side effects from oral finasteride or dutasteride. Most of them don't have a clue about the complexity of any of these drugs and will accept whatever someone tells them, as long as it gives them hope. You're presenting this as some kind of low-risk, easy fix, but you can't know that for sure. You must see that. People have tried this before, and a good portion of them were unsuccessful.

And where are these dozens of people using topical dutasteride succesfully without any side effects? Why haven't we heard about them before?

I will try to refrain from posting about this further because I doubt it's what people want to hear and I don't want to ruin the thread, but I would urge anyone considering this to assess the possible risks realistically. I'm not saying it works, I'm not saying it doesn't (I sure as hell hope it does), but being skeptical is the correct mindset here. By all means, prove me wrong, I welcome it.

Last edited:

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ran into that thesis a couple of weeks ago, it's interesting for sure and lends more credibility to the idea that topical dutasteride might actually be promising.

After reviewing all the literature I could find for last couple of weeks, this is basically what I'm thinking:

1. Lack of data and experience: Topical dutasteride has never really been properly researched or experimented with. There are some studies from India I believe, but they're not very reputable as far as I'm concerned. Essentially, finasteride has taken the spotlight, and even proper studies into topical finasteride - and it's effect on scalp and serum dht - are rare. There are the Polichem studies by Caserini et al, but it's not much. Exactly because the consensus in the literature is that finasteride and dutasteride taken orally are relatively safe and only rarely lead to side effects (which I personally no longer believe at this point), ways of reducing systemic exposure have never been the primary focus for researchers. Although there has been somewhat of a shift recently.
2. Dutaseride's half-life: Many people dismiss topical dutasteride as a possibility out of hand because they believe the half-life of 5-6 weeks is too long. However, as I've mentioned before, I believe the half-life is dose-dependent. Less dutasteride in serum leads to a quicker clearance rate.
3. Anecdotal reports of side-effects: Many people who have personally experimented with topical dutasteride note side effects. However, this is not surprising because they almost always apply it daily or every other day. Probably using regular vehicles. If it penetrates, it's likely that dutasteride starts accumulating, which actually increases the halflife in a way which wouldn't happen with finasteride. The body not only has to clear more dutasteride from the system, but the rate at which it is able to do so decreases as the amount in the blood increases. This leads to a snowball effect. The inevitable outcome is significant inhibition of 5-alpha-reductase type 1 & 2, and thus dht.
4. The 500 Dalton rule: The 500 Dalton rule is not a hard limit, but it does probably mean that dutasteride has more trouble permeating the skin. This may lead to reduced systemic absorption. Dutasteride may also have other characteristics we're not aware of that lead to reduced systemic absorption compared to finasteride.
5. Liposomal vehicles: It is possible that special vehicles, like liposomes, would reduce systemic absorption as well.

Taking all of the above into account, I'm hoping that dutasteride, taken topically, preferably with a special vehicle to reduce systemic absorption as much as possible, has a much greater effect in the scalp and follicles in relation to the rest of the body. The Polichem studies by Caserini et al show that this is the case for finasteride: localized application leads to a greater degree of dht-inhibition in the scalp compared to serum. I would expect this to be the same for dutasteride.

Unfortunately, I do not understand exactly how the body replenishes 5-alpha-reductase; and especially how the body and scalp compare to one another. I also do not know whether dutasteride behaves differently in serum compared to the skin. As far as I know, drugs have a different half-life in the skin. The body cannot act upon it as it would in the bloodstream. What I do know however is that 5-alpha-reductase turnover is a slow process. I'm hoping that Vincent's (and Mustang's) success is due to the fact that applying it every 7-10 days gives the body enough time to clear (most or all) dutasteride from the system, while 5-alpha-reductase in the scalp remains mostly inhibited due to the slow turnover rate of these enzymes. The key, then, is ensuring that only a miniscule amount hits the bloodstream. This is why I would recommend using a liposomal vehicle. As a safety precaution, it might also be wise to take a break every couple of months to guarantee that the body has time to clear everything from the system, so that the snowball effect doesn't occur.

Take all of the above with a grain of salt. I'm not an expert in this field and this is just the best I could come up with based on the literature as I was able to understand it. I hope that more people trying it out (and hopefully getting bloodwork) will shed more light on it.
Great post! Especially this part: "localized application leads to a greater degree of dht-inhibition in the scalp compared to serum."
What is the paper called?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Great post! Especially this part: "localized application leads to a greater degree of dht-inhibition in the scalp compared to serum."
What is the paper called?

It's the study by Caserini et al, titled: Effects of a novel finasteride 0.25% topical solution on scalp and serum dihydrotestosterone in healthy men with androgenetic alopecia. An excerpt:

Results of the study showed that P-3074 applied o.d. at the lower investigated doses resulted in a more favorable scalp/serum DHT ratio (~ 3 times higher than for the reference 1-mg oral tablet) than when applied o.d. at the higher doses. In fact, doses of 100 (0.2275 mg) and 200 µL (0.455 mg) P-3074 applied o.d. for 1 week resulted in a scalp DHT reduction of –47/–52%, i.e., similar to the one obtained with 300 (0.6825 mg) and 400 µL (0.91 mg) (i.e., –37/–54%), and a reduction in serum DHT of only –24/–26%.

Attachments

• Caserini (2).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 145

Orwell

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about actual scientific research, of which there is very little. Mustang, with all due respect: I'm not disputing your personal success with it, but these claims you're making are simply not facts and you shouldn't present them as such. Like, I don't wanna ruin the positivity of this thread, but this is just irresponsible. And I'm not just talking about this post. I appreciate the fact that you've shared your experience and I'm trying to be polite here. Many people reading this are at the end of their rope, some of them after suffering severe side effects from oral finasteride or dutasteride. Most of them don't have a clue about the complexity of any of these drugs and will accept whatever someone tells them, as long as it gives them hope. You're presenting this as some kind of low-risk, easy fix, but you can't know that for sure. You must see that. People have tried this before, and a good portion of them were unsuccessful.

And where are these dozens of people using topical dutasteride succesfully without any side effects? Why haven't we heard about them before?

I will try to refrain from posting about this further because I doubt it's what people want to hear and I don't want to ruin the thread, but I would urge anyone considering this to assess the possible risks realistically. I'm not saying it works, I'm not saying it doesn't (I sure as hell hope it does), but being skeptical is the correct mindset here. By all means, prove me wrong, I welcome it.
Yeah, I think it's fair to say that the formal scientific evidence and research is currently lacking. If the scientific and medical communities were as motivated to solve hair loss as us, we'd have much better options by now than trying a new trick with an old drug (albeit one which has been proven time and again to be tremendously effective, at least when taken orally by someone who either doesn't get sides, or can tolerate them).

I also hope this works - I will be trying it and sharing my experiences. Great respect to Mustang for finding something which has worked for him and helping others.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think it's fair to say that the formal scientific evidence and research is currently lacking. If the scientific and medical communities were as motivated to solve hair loss as us, we'd have much better options by now than trying a new trick with an old drug (albeit one which has been proven time and again to be tremendously effective, at least when taken orally by someone who either doesn't get sides, or can tolerate them).

I also hope this works - I will be trying it and sharing my experiences. Great respect to Mustang for finding something which has worked for him and helping others.

Completely agreed and I share your frustration. I also believe that if the original topical finasteride studies were followed up on (the original one by Mazzarella in 1998) we would probably have had a dosing scheme that works a long time ago.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I present them as facts because they are facts. I am not giving you an opinion. I am telling you (with numbers) what has been the systemic plasma DHT reduction on those who have used it. There is probably not dozens but hundreds of us doing it.
Does this count as scientif research ? No. Let's not debate the obvious.

Please tell me who was tried this and was unsuccessful. I would like to read those posts. I have certainly never read it but it would be interesting to find out their protocol.

I am being irresponsible for recommending a topical treatment of a drug that people have been taking orally for decades?.

"And where are these dozens of people using topical dutasteride succesfully without any side effects? Why haven't we heard about them before?"

This statement I find amusing. You really think this forum and thread is the center of the universe? There is less information on this entire forum than in one page on other platforms. They are not going to come on here to post for you their success.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I present them as facts because they are facts. I am not giving you an opinion. I am telling you (with numbers) what has been the systemic plasma DHT reduction on those who have used it. There is probably not dozens but hundreds of us doing it.
Does this count as scientif research ? No. Let's not debate the obvious.

Please tell me who was tried this and was unsuccessful. I would like to read those posts. I have certainly never read it but it would be interesting to find out their protocol.

I am being irresponsible for recommending a topical treatment of a drug that people have been taking orally for decades?.

"And where are these dozens of people using topical dutasteride succesfully without any side effects? Why haven't we heard about them before?"

This statement I find amusing. You really think this forum and thread is the center of the universe? There is less information on this entire forum than in one page on other platforms. They are not going to come on here to post for you their success.
Can you at least link the threads on other forums so we can read through them?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I live in Europe too. Inread the whole thread but I couldn't find out which liposomal Dutasteride you are using. Is it custom made and where can you get it?

Dont worry about topical dutasteride. you use RU thats your savior it thickens your balding crown and your thinning side hair very good and causing great "regrowth" its a miracle cure for you why use ANYTHING else? xD

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My DHT normally is around 300 ng/dl, which is within range but on the lower side
With oral finasteride it's 100 ng/dl
With topical finasteride it was 90 ng/dl
With oral dutasteride is was below 30 ng/dl
With topical dutasteride it was 235 ng/dl and that was after a MEGA dose of 50MG. 10ML
I purposely did this to see how much of it would go systemic, just a little should have nuked my DHT. I was surprised by the result

Of all 4 variations my plasma DHT was the highest with Topical Dutasteride

Of all 4 variations my side effects were the least on Topical Dutasteride

Of all 4 variations my male pattern baldness improved the most, completely halting hair loss and re-growing my crown (got several pics) with Topical Dutasteride.

So, for me, it's the best treatment I have tried and I wish it would have been around 15 years ago. It saved me from a second crown surgery which is amazing.

how is 12 hair transplants even possible? you got super duper thick donor hair or what? I dont believe you had 12 transplants never heard of anyone having it. and how rich are you to afford that? wtf bro...

Now, this is ME. Other people have to try and measure their DHT, side effects and how it works for you on hair loss. They might not be so lucky.

So far, many have tried it with no side effects which is encouraging but not conclusive. I don't want to be the advocate for this product but since I have had 12 hair transplants and have suffered male pattern baldness all my life of course you want to at least help and people give it a try

The worse that can happen is that it doesn't work and you waisted 50 bucks.

How is 12 hair transplants even possible? you got super duper thick donor hair or what? I dont believe you had 12 transplants never heard of anyone having it. and how rich are you to afford that? wtf bro... no wonder you aint losing hair after having 12 hair transplants. this guy sounds like a shill for the company that sell the topical duta I wouldnt trust him. besides this guy uses a special vehicle made by some local guy that doesnt contain alcohol or PG, no wonder it doesnt go systemic and he wouldnt reveal the ingredients either because he wanna try to sell the bottles to you for 50 bucks xD

and look what I found on another post of mustang.

I can't guarantee there won't be sides
All I know is that most of it does not go systemic as it would with a different vehicle or perhaps due to the molecular weight itself.

When I took oral dutasteride at 0.5mg I had 0 DHT (Below 30)
With topical dutasteride I take 20mg (2ml at 1%) which is 40 times higher the oral dosage and my DHT stands at 250 ng/ml (range is 250 to 750)
Without topical dutasteride my DHT stands at 450 ng/ml
With oral finasteride my DHT stands at 170 ng/ml

Should it go sysmetic I would have no DHT at that dosage, even if using 1ml at 0.5% (5mg) I shouldn't but I do and I have more than with Oral Finasteride. Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all.

I own a couple of business being one of them medium size software company. My mental awareness and ability is vital for daily tasks and I could not function properly with Topical Finasteride nor Oral.

I am also a better respondent to Topical Dutasteride, I regrew more hair in the past 4 months than ever before and even now on TRT it is keeping hair loss at bay as long as I don't forget to use it.

The best part is I only apply it once a week due to the half life of the drug

I still plan on doing Mesotherapy every 15 days with 0.05% dutasteride and bepanthenol at 2mm with a dermapen.

RU58841 is on the freezer if I ever want to cycle.

notice how mustang says with topical duta his serum dht is 250 ng/ml and witout topical duta its 450 ng/ml. and he didnt clearly mention anything about using a "mega" dosage on this post. also he says "Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all." so if a mega dose as he claims he used reduced his serum DHT by 50% then a low dose must have at least reduced it by 20% or so. thats alot still for us very sensitive to blocking DHT internally. I cant even take fenugreek orally at 1400mg daily without getting dry eyes.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is 12 hair transplants even possible? you got super duper thick donor hair or what? I dont believe you had 12 transplants never heard of anyone having it. and how rich are you to afford that? wtf bro... no wonder you aint losing hair after having 12 hair transplants. this guy sounds like a shill for the company that sell the topical duta I wouldnt trust him. besides this guy uses a special vehicle made by some local guy that doesnt contain alcohol or PG, no wonder it doesnt go systemic and he wouldnt reveal the ingredients either because he wanna try to sell the bottles to you for 50 bucks xD

and look what I found on another post of mustang.

I can't guarantee there won't be sides
All I know is that most of it does not go systemic as it would with a different vehicle or perhaps due to the molecular weight itself.

When I took oral dutasteride at 0.5mg I had 0 DHT (Below 30)
With topical dutasteride I take 20mg (2ml at 1%) which is 40 times higher the oral dosage and my DHT stands at 250 ng/ml (range is 250 to 750)
Without topical dutasteride my DHT stands at 450 ng/ml
With oral finasteride my DHT stands at 170 ng/ml

Should it go sysmetic I would have no DHT at that dosage, even if using 1ml at 0.5% (5mg) I shouldn't but I do and I have more than with Oral Finasteride. Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all.

I own a couple of business being one of them medium size software company. My mental awareness and ability is vital for daily tasks and I could not function properly with Topical Finasteride nor Oral.

I am also a better respondent to Topical Dutasteride, I regrew more hair in the past 4 months than ever before and even now on TRT it is keeping hair loss at bay as long as I don't forget to use it.

The best part is I only apply it once a week due to the half life of the drug

I still plan on doing Mesotherapy every 15 days with 0.05% dutasteride and bepanthenol at 2mm with a dermapen.

RU58841 is on the freezer if I ever want to cycle.

notice how mustang says with topical duta his serum dht is 250 ng/ml and witout topical duta its 450 ng/ml. and he didnt mention anything about using a very high topical dosage on this post. also he says "Reduction is close to being 50% (not even that). I believe this explains my lack of sides. I have no brain fog at all." hahahahahahahaha this guy cant be trusted. here he says it reduced his serum DHT by 50% xD but on this post he claims no reduction at all.

I asked him that and he said it was on 50 mg, currently he has around 15% inhibition which is less than saw palmetto

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked him that and he said it was on 50 mg, currently he has around 15% inhibition which is less than saw palmetto

thats a bummer 15% is still alot for some sensitive people like myself. I was only taking fenugreek orally at maybe 1400mg daily for a few months if that, and that caused my eyes to go dry eventually like finasteride did but less severe and fenugreek at 500mg only blocks internal DHT by 10% according to a study. so I was blocking maybe 15% of my DHT would be my guess and it still fucked with my eyes. so I can forget about using topical dutasteride afterall. oh well.... topical spironolactone and RU may be my regimen RU caused 2 very thin spots on my scalp after 2 months of usage at a high dosage. increased my shedding abit didnt reduce scalp itch either just pretty much made me almost bald in 2 spots on my head I dropped it and the thinning in those spots stopped getting worse. this was years ago..... but im desperate so I may try ru in pantostin or stemoxydine this time instead of ethanol/pg. or continue with my high dose spironolactone and then later start taking it orally as an experiment.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats a bummer 15% is still alot for some sensitive people like myself. I was only taking fenugreek orally at maybe 1400mg daily for a few months if that, and that caused my eyes to go dry eventually like finasteride did but less severe and fenugreek at 500mg only blocks internal DHT by 10% according to a study. so I was blocking maybe 15% of my DHT would be my guess and it still fucked with my eyes. so I can forget about using topical dutasteride afterall. oh well.... topical spironolactone and RU may be my regimen RU caused 2 very thin spots on my scalp after 2 months of usage at a high dosage. increased my shedding abit didnt reduce scalp itch either just pretty much made me almost bald in 2 spots on my head I dropped it and the thinning in those spots stopped getting worse. this was years ago..... but im desperate so I may try ru in pantostin or stemoxydine this time instead of ethanol/pg.
I am more concerned about RU's safety than anything else but that's just me I suppose

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
If we assume this is correct, using 0.2% topical dutasteride may cause only 5% systemic inhibition and if we could find out when the dutasteride is completely out of our system we may benefit from it with only a 5% drop which happens regardless of any antiandrogen usage or not
https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...kawy/14d6ab79e0154b00c25e2c725d6dfbd2cdb7c53f

@pegasus2 what's your view on this?

I wouldn't put too much faith in the 'Sohag Medical Journal' which apparently uses a free trial version of pdfFactory to publish their research ;).

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am more concerned about RU's safety than anything else but that's just me I suppose

Ye I may not try RU just yet. even recently read a guy on a youtube comment complaining that RU caused his vision to go blurry. and thats not the first time I hear this from people, even one guy claimed after 2 years of RU usage his eye sight got worse and not even the strongest prescription glasses makes his vision normal. and some other guy that got red eyes from ru and was scared of going blind and some other guy too... I mean its a risk when using this chemical. RU caused chest pressure on me and a pressure under my adams apple and slightly heavy breathing for a few minutes 50% of the time everytime I applied it. but thats probably because I used 150-200mg day.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye I may not try RU just yet. even recently read a guy on a youtube comment complaining that RU caused his vision to go blurry. and thats not the first time I hear this from people, even one guy claimed after 2 years of RU usage his eye sight got worse and not even the strongest prescription glasses makes his vision normal. and some other guy that got red eyes from ru and was scared of going blind and some other guy too... I mean its a risk when using this chemical. RU caused chest pressure on me and a pressure under my adams apple and slightly heavy breathing for a few minutes 50% of the time everytime I applied it. but thats probably because I used 150-200mg day.
Can you link that video?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much faith in the 'Sohag Medical Journal' which apparently uses a free trial version of pdfFactory to publish their research ;).
Unfortunately we cannot go beyond assumptions with the very little we have

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Canuto said:
Hi everyone. I have been reading hairloss talk since a while, but it's impossible to get the confirmation email since months. I just joined to warn you about topical dutasteride. I'm Italian and the liposomal version prepared from Farmacia Parati has been around for a while. Whatever you hear about it, don't take it as the Bible. The compound goes systemic, like every formulation of any 5-ar inhibitor.
I had a horrible brain fog, within 1 hour of applying the first 1 ml of liposomal gel 0.25%. It lasted more than a month and I was starting to freak out, because I had it with finasteride as well, but it goes away within a week maximum.

Just copied and pasted what he said as he cannot get the verification mail, he is over at our Discord