Topical Dht-blocker With "no" Side Effets?

Sperg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hydroxyflutamide seems super interesting... not sure why people have discounted it? There was a thread with the title Oh-flutamide which apparently I can't liink to because my account is new.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an OTC product supposed to have no side effects because applied at low dose topically.
I have never heard of men having this kind of sides with topical spironolactone even with the 5% gel.
It seems that I am particularly sensitive to antiandrogen... :-(

Sorry to hear that, i'm sure you will be fine after sometime off it.

Paulhenry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I think it should be ok.
Still if the people who claims that these sides didn't go away for them are real, I understand why some of them quit their job or even commited suicide. I can tell you from my situation today it was really hard to have a normal life so I cannot imagine what I would feel if I were told that the sides would be permanent...

By the way do you guys know if systemic absoption is less with gel compared with ppg or ethanol?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I think it should be ok.
Still if the people who claims that these sides didn't go away for them are real, I understand why some of them quit their job or even commited suicide. I can tell you from my situation today it was really hard to have a normal life so I cannot imagine what I would feel if I were told that the sides would be permanent...

By the way do you guys know if systemic absoption is less with gel compared with ppg or ethanol?

Only an idiot would believe that all the people who got serious, persistent and permanent sides from this drug are mentally ill or that they had that condition before or that it's related to something else, anything except this drug. People are desperate, especially this fucked up incel generation and most would never say what you said now and never would admit or even acknowledge the damage that this drugs can actually do and how they could impact your life. Hair is more important for them and they would accept more than just what are you describing so don't worry, the really smart ones know and always knew it, only the desperate and delusional would ignore anything that contradicts or attacks their beloved treatment that is "saving" their hair.

Unfortunately there are a lot of smart people also that get caught in this sh*t because they really trust their doctors, it is how we were educated since we were young, to trust doctors, but doctors are humans also, they trust manipulated studies, some even know it and still prescribe dangerous drugs, because in the end, as long as it's written on the prospect and as long as you are 18 and willing to accept the sides that you are warned before, you can't do sh*t about it after.

How do you think that the US, one of the most powerful countries on Earth has gotten here with this opiate crisis that it's facing with millions dying a year because of this. They ingest pills like sugar, anti depressants and many other shits. Every problem has a pill solution, "they are all depressed" and they all have problems and need therapy and drugs to solve them. It's fucked up but unfortunately it's the truth and i don't see a change coming soon, not a good one at least.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
when is that coming out? how much is it going to cost?

You can buy it already, but it's expensive as hell right now and the results are still a bit inconclusive as to whether it is good for maintaining.. I wouldn't put much hope in it tbh but im hopefully wrong. if you can tolerate the sids from dutasteride though i would just stick with that.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy it already, but it's expensive as hell right now and the results are still a bit inconclusive as to whether it is good for maintaining.. I wouldn't put much hope in it tbh but im hopefully wrong. if you can tolerate the sids from dutasteride though i would just stick with that.

I don't think I'm responding :( 94 days on Duta and still nothing. My donor area + crown is super thick and healthy but my scalp, hairline and temples = FUBAR

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I'm responding :( 94 days on Duta and still nothing. My donor area + crown is super thick and healthy but my scalp, hairline and temples = FUBAR

Those areas are the hardest to get back, my only problem area is my crown which usually responds best to treatments, stick with it for 12 months. If you still get no results then your are really fucked since you can't use minxoxidil and won't tolerate any form of gyno.

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t read.

Anyway OP - if you can’t tolerate finasteride and want to stay on the side of caution then use CB0301 due to its current approval status. There are plenty of suppliers selling it that have been tested via HPLC . Don’t expect miracles from it though - maintenance.

AA’s won’t affect neurosteroids as there is no enzyme inhibition. A huge amount of topicals users ‘sides’ are placebo unless it’s a 5ari due to its flat line potency. Unfortunately getting a vehicle that works and allows for >10% penetration isn’t easy. Liposomes are best but that’s a different game altogether if you don’t want to go to lots of mixing troubles.

I took hairguards scalp exlixir which contains saw palmetto, it gave me headaches when taking it and ED/genital numbness when stopping it for a few days after stopping it. Are you sure something like CB0 301 could be safe for someone like me who definetly cant handle finasteride? I'm thinking of waiting till their phase 3 trials (to get more confirmation on the safety of it) are done this July I'm like a norwood 2-2.5 but have bad diffuse thinning. Maintence for me would be amazing, i'd consider getting an FUE. I have no other option. Minxodil some have scientific reports have said contains 5ar blocking compoentns, and there are quite a lot of PFS reports of it on some forums, so even thats not an option for me now i dont think.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took hairguards scalp exlixir which contains saw palmetto, it gave me headaches when taking it and ED/genital numbness when stopping it for a few days after stopping it. Are you sure something like CB0 301 could be safe for someone like me who definetly cant handle finasteride? I'm thinking of waiting till their phase 3 trials (to get more confirmation on the safety of it) are done this July I'm like a norwood 2-2.5 but have bad diffuse thinning. Maintence for me would be amazing, i'd consider getting an FUE. I have no other option. Minxodil some have scientific reports have said contains 5ar blocking compoentns, and there are quite a lot of PFS reports of it on some forums, so even thats not an option for me now i dont think.

Honestly dude a huge amount of peoples sides are blown out of proportion / placebo. If you are very sensitive to 5ari's then thats one thing, but to have sides on CB0301 is incredibly unlikely. Even some people on the forum claimed sides on Trinov (brotzu lotion) that contains just 11mg of s-equol per bottle.
minoxidil does not cause 'pfs' - it's literally impossible.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Slapped too much minoxidil on my scalp
And now my dick has come to a halt
Penis why are you taking the piss
All I wanted is to bang the little miss..

Paulhenry

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's me again.

Sides have completely disappeared today two days after last application. Sides were so similar to finasteride tablet I was wondering if it was really spironolactone...

I thought it was a blessing to get back to my normal life because I was able to go on a date... which was a big failure (but not a big loss) as the miss just flew away after lunch without saying thanks for the restaurant :D

Paulhenry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only an idiot would believe that all the people who got serious, persistent and permanent sides from this drug are mentally ill or that they had that condition before or that it's related to something else, anything except this drug. People are desperate, especially this fucked up incel generation and most would never say what you said now and never would admit or even acknowledge the damage that this drugs can actually do and how they could impact your life. Hair is more important for them and they would accept more than just what are you describing so don't worry, the really smart ones know and always knew it, only the desperate and delusional would ignore anything that contradicts or attacks their beloved treatment that is "saving" their hair.

Unfortunately there are a lot of smart people also that get caught in this sh*t because they really trust their doctors, it is how we were educated since we were young, to trust doctors, but doctors are humans also, they trust manipulated studies, some even know it and still prescribe dangerous drugs, because in the end, as long as it's written on the prospect and as long as you are 18 and willing to accept the sides that you are warned before, you can't do sh*t about it after.

How do you think that the US, one of the most powerful countries on Earth has gotten here with this opiate crisis that it's facing with millions dying a year because of this. They ingest pills like sugar, anti depressants and many other shits. Every problem has a pill solution, "they are all depressed" and they all have problems and need therapy and drugs to solve them. It's fucked up but unfortunately it's the truth and i don't see a change coming soon, not a good one at least.

Thanks for your message man.
I was always impressed by the huge number of people and doctors claiming that finasteride has a very good safety profile because the clinical trials held by Merck in the late 90's says so.

Even 1 or 2% of people experiencing terrible sides among billions taking this drug on the planet still results in a lot of casualties.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your message man.
I was always impressed by the huge number of people and doctors claiming that finasteride has a very good safety profile because the clinical trials held by Merck in the late 90's says so.

Even 1 or 2% of people experiencing terrible sides among billions taking this drug on the planet still results in a lot of casualties.

1-2% having side effects is a good safety profile.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2% having side effects is a good safety profile.

Not when it's taken out of the *** of the people who have only one purpose in this thing and that is getting rich by selling this drug to the millions of desperate balding people. The way the studies were conducted, the way the followups were conducted, everything was done as fast and superficial as it could so they could get the approval fast and get the drug out on the streets. It's not like everybody not already knows the manufacturers history and the way he killed 100k people with others drugs and the way the FDA approves them based on interests and money etc. " With Propecia is different" haha

Or the fact that all the trials that were against Merk were payed and the documentation and information are kept under secrecy because they have "the right" to do it after they pay everyone to shut their mouths. Or the fact that Reuters just leaked some documents from the last trial and the Merk CEO recognized that if they would have said the truth from the start about the studies and about the fact that they knew it from start that some could have persistent and permanent sides, but they kept it secret because Merk thought that it would impact their sales greatly.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

Keep dreaming in that 1-2% dream world and just watch how everybody that takes this shits gets sides, even if some less, even if some don't notice them so much, even if some faster and some slower, and even if for some persistent or even permanent after the stoppage of the treatment and even if the vast majority just accepts it because they don't wanna go bald, the most influential factor of taking tranny drugs. So dream on, ignorance is the way they make billions and keep inventing this drugs, ones who take them are just some lab rats, disposable and without any value for them.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed it seems not that complicated to mix a powder into a Ethanol + PPG solution.
Unfortunately, there have not been any Phase II or III clinical trials for this material so I am still a little bit reluctant to use it.

That being said, RU58841 is supposed to bind to androgen receptors like ketoconazole and spironolactone so I would expect less immediate sides than finasteride which can alter brain steroids in some very sensitive people like me.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0960076017301024

For the little story, I have been working several years with ex-researchers from Roussel Uclaf in the company which purchased them but never had a discussion about RU58841 because I didn't know this molecule existed at that time. Now I think I should have.

I am sure some of them are on it. They are probably the longer users we’ll even find which can help us understand the longer term effects better.