Topical Cetrizine for Hair Loss instead of Finasteride (Propecia)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know this sounds bit crazy: but any of you experienced premature ejaculation (pe) on topical CET ?
This is the only hing that I have added to my regimen and i have been with the same girl for a while and i sually stay very long, god knows what happened, things suddenly changed overnight been consistently having pe for the last week or so, and that coincides with the start or CET...

orez

Reaction score
I know this sounds bit crazy: but any of you experienced premature ejaculation (pe) on topical CET ?
This is the only hing that I have added to my regimen and i have been with the same girl for a while and i sually stay very long, god knows what happened, things suddenly changed overnight been consistently having pe for the last week or so, and that coincides with the start or CET...
hmm ... i don't think so. so far the only thing i seem to be experiencing is scalp pimples (which seem to be drying up now), and a little bit drowsiness. been a sleepyhead lately, but i'm only mixing cet with water coz i don't have access to PG.

Ginkosama

Reaction score
I used to use Dry Gin mixed with Folexen to make a topical. Vodka works equally well.

Grey Goose is supposedly one of the best vodkas in the world and costs smg like 50 euros a bottle.
It's like saying "yeah this 20 year old scotch is a very good vehicle for my cetirizine"

: )

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
im using 60ml water, 60 tabs and 20 mg vodka

also feeling really drowsy all day, anything in the vehicle i can change? using just 1 ml / day

jimjams

Reaction score
Just joined this gravy train... Let the experiments begin!! I am going to deliver this just using distilled water, after 24 hours. Nobody has really said, but am guessing put on your scalp and leave on, or wash out?

image.jpg

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
also feeling really drowsy all day, anything in the vehicle i can change? using just 1 ml / day

cetrizine is a anti-histamine. they make u drowsy. its not the vehicle.

orez

Reaction score
i'm starting to think 2x a day might me too much for me to handle. getting really sleepy over this, if it continues up to next week ... i'll probably limit the experiment to once a day.

at least the pimples are gone now

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Nothing much, tbh. Although interesting, I'm not too bothered about the science behind it, all I care about is seeing visible results. I don't care what it can or can't do on paper, I'm only bothered with what it can do on my bonce.

Only been on Cet for just over 2 weeks now, already seeing the small black hairs popping up on previously slick bald areas. Tried lots of things before but have never seen any positive signs whatsoever...Cet is the first thing I've used that has given some kind of positive result. I'm very pleased so far and will continue on with it.

I am also using minoxidil as well btw, just for reference. Min on it's own has never yielded visible results for me in the past, certainly not on the hairline where it's known not to work. Cet is certainly having an effect here.

If anyone is sitting on the fence about trying it, I'd advise you to give it a go, considering the Cet itself is so cheap in most places and easy to get a hold of. I haven't suffered any sides so far and everything seems to be going fine. I'm just using the Cet in water.

Good luck guys, hopefully more of you will start seeing decent results soon.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Gangsterboy from hairlosshelp posted this: This is mentioned couple times, Cetrizine is an Histamine Receptor Antagonist. It reduces the PGD2 production Caused by MAST CELLS (hPGDS ). PGD2 in hairfolicles is NOT produced by MASTCELL's. thats why you can not stop Androgenetic Alopecia process by mascell stabilizers
face-icon-small-smile.gif

Your missing the boat with cetrizine..

What do u guys think about it`?

Anytime anyone speaks in absolutes without really having facts is bunk...what is being observed here is real, and not hype from people who have a vested interest...down-home results by ordinary people...besides, there is nothing else out right now other than the so-called big three -- and for me, the big 3 sucks!!

jimmy360

Reaction score
Only been on Cet for just over 2 weeks now, already seeing the small black hairs popping up on previously slick bald areas. Tried lots of things before but have never seen any positive signs whatsoever...Cet is the first thing I've used that has given some kind of positive result. I'm very pleased so far and will continue on with it.

Good luck guys, hopefully more of you will start seeing decent results soon.

Thanks. Great news! Hows the shed?/ Has it stopped, or decreased?

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear =), i have also many small hairs in my temple. But i was unsure if this was from cet because i started with minoxidil 3,5 month age

Hello mate. Well, I guess it's difficult to tell from person to person which solution is having the desired effect...but I can say from my own experience that minoxidil didn't show those kind of results for me, and I used it twice a day for a year previously before giving up. It's difficult to say if the Cet on it's own is yielding these results, or if it is happening as a result of using it in combination with minoxidil. If you're already on minoxidil anyway, adding Cet to the mix certainly isn't going to do any harm. Would be interested to hear any feedback from users on Cet only, to see if perhaps Cet is having this effect on it's own, or if the two need to be used in tandem.

Things are looking positive, anyway!

orez

Reaction score
hi guys,

can some cet users other than casperz & baldnessadness post some results? :)

mine hasn't growth vellus hairs yet, but i'd love to see results from others.

Reaction score
Would be interested to hear any feedback from users on Cet only, to see if perhaps Cet is having this effect on it's own, or if the two need to be used in tandem.

Things are looking positive, anyway!

Hey guys, I'm using cet only and getting little dark hairs poking out on my temples. Not as many as the guy using minoxidil but my temples have been a barren waste land for a good ten years. I'm really not so concerned with that right now, if I can get some density back in the frontal region then I'll be happy. My balding is almost exclusively the frontal region and temples. The crown is thick as a brick.

That said, I do think the pge2 balance is important and I'm considering minoxidil but I've never used it and I'm afraid of the sides. Right now, I'm using castor oil twice a week which mimics pge2 but the stuff is like maple syrup so can only stand it maybe twice a week.

orez

Reaction score
it's nice to hear from someone using cet without minoxidil, i was already under the impression that it only works with minoxidil.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
i am using it without minoxidil too though only 1 ml once a day because more than that and im sleepy all day,
so far been 6 days, will keep posted

boobyinspector

Established Member
Reaction score
It's interesting you guys are getting tired as a result. This means it's absorbing quite well into the blood stream. And as usual anything taken transdermally will bypass the liver, so watch out. But yah are any of you guys having memory problems or just seem slower? Anti-histamines are well known for that.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
really? lol i might drop this then, last thing i want, i cant tell now because im not working but i dont feel as alert as usual