Topic Works Great... More People Should Go This Route

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very easy to use, hard to notice, don't notice rubbbing on my clothes or sweat problems. Hair looks like I'm 20 again.

Hair transplants lol

I have diffuse thinning from roiding though so maybe that's why I'm getting good results. I'm very athetic and sweaty too.

Also adds a couple cm to my temples. Great product.

Probably better if your hair loss is not too severe

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does work great until your diffusion progresses and you have to use more and more to cover up your loss, eventually to the point where it starts looking weird and you start worrying about how natural/unnatural it looks, end up redoing it because it doesn't look right, etc. especially at the hairline, and if you just stop using it it'll look obvious to everyone else.

So glad I'm done with using it, but I'm not gonna say it didnt work well while it lasted.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Very easy to use, hard to notice, don't notice rubbbing on my clothes or sweat problems. Hair looks like I'm 20 again.

Hair transplants lol

I have diffuse thinning from roiding though so maybe that's why I'm getting good results. I'm very athetic and sweaty too.

Also adds a couple cm to my temples. Great product.

Probably better if your hair loss is not too severe

I sweat with this sh*t on, go swimming in it and haven’t had any issues, love this stuff especially on important events

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

g.i joey

Reaction score
@g.i joey Has your hair loss stabilized?

Not really... still holding on decently... but took a good break between Feb 2019 to June 2019 and definitely lost some hair.

Back on now but still searching for that sweet spot in terms of hair benefit and sides... I’m currently on .5 or 1mg 2-4x à week and feel like it is at least stabilizing compared to the loss, but definitely need a little more toppk now than I did in 2018.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does work great until your diffusion progresses and you have to use more and more to cover up your loss, eventually to the point where it starts looking weird and you start worrying about how natural/unnatural it looks, end up redoing it because it doesn't look right, etc. especially at the hairline, and if you just stop using it it'll look obvious to everyone else.

So glad I'm done with using it, but I'm not gonna say it didnt work well while it lasted.

This. 5-8 years ago when I had more of my real hair, it helped fill things out and still looked natural, but the more you lose, the more of the Toppik you have to use and then the worry kicks in when it's windy/rainy, or at the hairline, when people touch it etc.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sweat with this sh*t on, go swimming in it and haven’t had any issues, love this stuff especially on important events

There's no way you can dunk your head under water with Toppik on (any appreciable amount of Toppik, at least) and it not run off or be noticeable.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to be a big fan of concealers. Can work wonders especially from a small distance. sh*t changes when you’re dating someone. Can’t have a girl rubbing their hands through your hair or on your head. Can’t go swimming without it running out. Have to avoid the rain or sweating too much. It’s honestly just a temporary fix. To each their own tho. Definitely can improve how your hair looks tho.

g.i joey

Reaction score
There's no way you can dunk your head under water with Toppik on (any appreciable amount of Toppik, at least) and it not run off or be noticeable.

I apply it sort of differently which I think makes it stay in better than others... dry my hair after shower, spring toppik, slide fingers through hair and mess it up with my hands.. all excess toppik falls out at this point and then I style my hair with whatever’s left in it.. very discrete and have literally dunked my head in a pool without it running

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apply it sort of differently which I think makes it stay in better than others... dry my hair after shower, spring toppik, slide fingers through hair and mess it up with my hands.. all excess toppik falls out at this point and then I style my hair with whatever’s left in it.. very discrete and have literally dunked my head in a pool without it running
Me and you both... great minds think alike.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which means it’s hard to wash out. Nightmare if you’re using a Minoxidil regime, having to wash your hair every day!

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use the Regenpure line. Two shampoos. One has Keta in it and the other is Keta free. No sulphates or parabens all natural with aloe.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use t-gel and vivscal conditioner, i found nizoral too harsh for my hair too.