Tom Holland has a thick NW2 hairline at 25.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I really doubt it.. yes he has minor recession but his hairline still looks very solid with strong density. Him and his father virtually have the same hairline
I am sure he hopes you are right. Only time will tell.........

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah it's actually a NW1.234567890 to be precise

You're so silly to think that we can estimate Norwoods to 10 significant figures. We can only estimate them to 2 significant figures, and some enlightened members of our community might be able to do it to 3 significant figures. At least I have heard rumours, myths, and whisperings of people who have reached that level of Norwood enlightenment.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're so silly to think that we can estimate Norwoods to 10 significant figures. We can only estimate them to 2 significant figures, and some enlightened members of our community might be able to do it to 3 significant figures. At least I have heard rumours, myths, and whisperings of people who have reached that level of Norwood enlightenment.
Nah that used to be true a while ago but recent developments in technology has made it possible to go beyond 3 figures, tho you need a lot of training under the Norwoodian Priesthood to be able to do so accurately.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah that used to be true a while ago but recent developments in technology has made it possible to go beyond 3 figures, tho you need a lot of training under the Norwoodian Priesthood to be able to do so accurately.

giphy.gif

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to read all hairlosstalk threads, then apply to become a student of the Norwoodian Priesthood, which is located in the hollow earth. You will be subjected to harsh training for over 7 years. Then will you gain the power of distinguishing millions of Norwoods.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to read all hairlosstalk threads, then apply to become a student of the Norwoodian Priesthood, which is located in the hollow earth. You will be subjected to harsh training for over 7 years. Then will you gain the power of distinguishing millions of Norwoods.

And then in the end it turns out that Liam Neeson has been the true Norwood all along.