Tom Holland has a thick NW2 hairline at 25.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's got a low forehead,and even tho his hairline is receded,his hair is so thick that he pass off as a full head easily.

Attachments

• nw2.jpeg
    nw2.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 386

DraterToggaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can see from all the pictures of him online that he's no where near a full scale norwood 2. Guy will never bald
because his looksmax agent caught it early and he started treatment. how do people on here not know hollywood hair protocols by now? lmao...

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
First film I recall seeing him in was 2012's 'The Impossible', Not ideal for pic's though, as for most of the movie his hair looks as though its been hit by an tsunami.

-list-image-8230e45c-7043-4aa8-ac2a-8722fd1ae85f-2.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because his looksmax agent caught it early and he started treatment. how do people on here not know hollywood hair protocols by now? lmao...
Mate come off it.. not everyone in Hollywood suffers from hairloss to the point they need to jump on meds. Tom holland hasn't got hairloss or if he has its a very mild case to the point where he won't need meds for at least another 10 years.

DraterToggaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate come off it.. not everyone in Hollywood suffers from hairloss to the point they need to jump on meds. Tom holland hasn't got hairloss or if he has its a very mild case to the point where he won't need meds for at least another 10 years.
my hair looked like that at 25 lol. vast majority of male hollywood actors have medically maintained hairlines

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You can see from all the pictures of him online that he's no where near a full scale norwood 2. Guy will never bald
He is too young to predict that. Maybe when he hits 35 years old we might be able to predict better.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is too young to predict that. Maybe when he hits 35 years old we might be able to predict better.
I really doubt it.. yes he has minor recession but his hairline still looks very solid with strong density. Him and his father virtually have the same hairline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220330-092805_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220330-092805_Google.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 161