Today I Was Brutally Black Pilled...

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Harsh... It's hard to live little moments like this down, but you should stick to what you say is your true self and be as optimistic as you can be for a man in your shoes.

Tough pillow to swallow, but swallow it and move forward with every intention of bettering the aspects of your life that you can control.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Harsh... It's hard to live little moments like this down, but you should stick to what you say is your true self and be as optimistic as you can be for a man in your shoes.

Tough pillow to swallow, but swallow it and move forward with every intention of bettering the aspects of your life that you can control.
Yeah it was harsh and I am not an emotional or reactionary person, but I didn't see that coming at all.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine the feminist rage if you blocked someone after you saw them without make up on.

Yeah.

Your anaology is even inaccurate. It is not the same as make up. It would have been accurate if I was deceiving her with toppik for example which is similar to make up. But I didn't add anything to my hair. Just harsh lightning that exposed my thinning.

INT

Reaction score
I understand that must suck. From the positive side: be glad things did not progress into something more serious with this girl.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He's right to be annoyed about this. All of you people saying that he should be glad that he found out her true colors etc. are, in my opinion, wrong. Every single woman will refuse to date a bald guy. They only end up doing it if the two started dating before she knew about his baldness. So if you're going to highlight this woman, then the same argument would apply to any. Get ready for much worse, @Meeee199 . Your baldness will push you so low that you won't know why you are still living. It will challenge your idea of what it means to be human. This will be one of your pit stops on the way to your personal hell. I wish that it didn't have to happen, but that's the effect of baldness.

peteyp

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really did not want to write what happened with me today because I am usually an optimistic person and I try not to make a big deal of my hair loss although I sometimes panic, but damn I feel sad and I want to give off my chest.

I have been diffusely thinning since forever. Luckily it was slow until the last couple of months I started losing heavily and even my hairline is receding in a straight line. I am norwood 2 but with slight combover of newly wahsed and dried hair I can make it appear as if it was norwood 1.5. I know I ll be bald very soon with this rate of shedding so I am trying to enjoy my last 2 years of hair.

I had a crush for a a girl who lives in my neighborhood but I could do nothing because I was in a relationship. My ex broke up with me recently , so last month I decided to send my crush a message on facebook and I found out that she actually liked my. She came to my house 3 times and we were obviously into each other. I liked her more after knowing her and she was like a dream come true.

Usually before I see her I wash my hair, use volumizing shampoo and dry my hair with hair dryer so my hair looks good. When I do this I show no signs of thinning at all.

Today by coincidence I bumped into her in the neighborhood. It was a bit sunny and you know what's the worst enemy for diffuse thinners? The sun. Also my hair was not washed and dried recently so it looked thin and probably crap. I was heading to the gym so I didn't care. We had a small conversation and she literally told me "your hair looks weird". I tried to make the contact very short so I told her I am in a hurry and I ll catch her later. We were actually planning to go out for a dinner next week.

Hours later I came back to my home. I noticed that her whatsapp picture was gone. I sent her a message and the message was not delivered (1 tick). I was surprised and I had doubts that I was blocked. I opened facebook, looked for her name and I found myself blocked. Shocking! And heart breaking to just ghost and block someone you were into because his scalp was showing under the sun.

I don't deserve this. F*ck life.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's right to be annoyed about this. All of you people saying that he should be glad that he found out her true colors etc. are, in my opinion, wrong. Every single woman will refuse to date a bald guy. They only end up doing it if the two started dating before she knew about his baldness. So if you're going to highlight this woman, then the same argument would apply to any. Get ready for much worse, @Meeee199 . Your baldness will push you so low that you won't know why you are still living. It will challenge your idea of what it means to be human. This will be one of your pit stops on the way to your personal hell. I wish that it didn't have to happen, but that's the effect of baldness.

It's the sour grapes phenomenon in full effect. "Oh, she's shallow, well I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway." Yes you would and you did. And if you weren't bald, that "shallowness" of hers would've maybe never been an issue, and you could have made a good couple. She's not the devil incarnate for not wanting to date a balding guy. How many of you here would've truly been willing to date a balding woman, BEFORE you experienced hair loss yourself? Not many, I bet.

blackg

Reaction score
It's the sour grapes phenomenon in full effect. "Oh, she's shallow, well I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway." Yes you would and you did. And if you weren't bald, that "shallowness" of hers would've maybe never been an issue, and you could have made a good couple. She's not the devil incarnate for not wanting to date a balding guy. How many of you here would've truly been willing to date a balding woman, BEFORE you experienced hair loss yourself? Not many, I bet.

Well said .

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Merck's marketing team is brilliant.Haha

INT

Reaction score

For some guys here I guess that is the case... If you have been deprived of love for a long time I guess your standards drops a bit but if you (still) are in the position to somewhat have a standard and some normal self-respect you will still have a slightly bruized ego but you will be glad that you did not date her.