Today I Was Brutally Black Pilled...

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the sour grapes phenomenon in full effect. "Oh, she's shallow, well I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyway." Yes you would and you did. And if you weren't bald, that "shallowness" of hers would've maybe never been an issue, and you could have made a good couple. She's not the devil incarnate for not wanting to date a balding guy. How many of you here would've truly been willing to date a balding woman, BEFORE you experienced hair loss yourself? Not many, I bet.

Shallowness is always an issue. I would choose to date a 6/10 who I can enjoy life with over 8/10 who only provides good sex. If it was a one night stand I would choose the 8/10 but dating no.

I am not bitter because of the loss of attraction(probably a little bit), but I am annoyed by the way she handled the situation. Do you think that the way she acted is justified?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shallowness is always an issue. I would choose to date a 6/10 who I can enjoy life with over 8/10 who only provides good sex. If it was a one night stand I would choose the 8/10 but dating no.

I am not bitter because of the loss of attraction(probably a little bit), but I am annoyed by the way she handled the situation. Do you think that the way she acted is justified?

From your and mine perspective it isn't justified, but I can understand it from her perspective. We always 'weigh up' potential mates to see if we're getting as much as we think we 'deserve'. For example, women use so many of these tricks it isn't even funny, which makes them hypocrite. But it would also make us hypocrite to say we don't do the same. I was 'tricked' once by a girl who wore a bra that made her breasts look amazing when in reality they were quite small. I felt deceived, and if it was a potential relationship it would maybe tell me that she is a dishonest and insecure person and I would maybe change my mind about dating her. Since it was just a fling I did not care so much.

Women use these types of tricks all the time and they get away with that kind of bullshit. Similarly from our side, using concealers and so forth is just the same. It's not justified in either case, and the other person has the right to reject someone based on that. After all, attraction is a highly subjective thing that we can't regulate by laws and social norms.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So a woman blocks someone because his hair is different under the sun >>> its her right.

A man blocks a woman because he finds out that make up completely changes her appearance >> rage against him is justified

Ok nice

This is a poor argument because it presupposes a notion of equality between men and women. They are not equal. Women are far more important because they can have babies. Men are disposable trash in comparison. Men and women are not equal and that's why the situation that you're describing is normal and acceptable. Men kill themselves in droves and nobody cares. Men suffer due to baldness and nobody cares. Accept it or fight it. But do not just complain.

If you ever get to full NW6 or beyond, you will laugh at posts like this that you made. Not because what you're saying is wrong but because even thinking of these things as a NW6 is quite laughable and fantastical. A NW6 would have to be the luckiest man in the world to be able to date any fertile woman. Forget about 6/10, 8/10 or whatever. Act now or you might never get married.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From your and mine perspective it isn't justified, but I can understand it from her perspective. We always 'weigh up' potential mates to see if we're getting as much as we think we 'deserve'. For example, women use so many of these tricks it isn't even funny, which makes them hypocrite. But it would also make us hypocrite to say we don't do the same. I was 'tricked' once by a girl who wore a bra that made her breasts look amazing when in reality they were quite small. I felt deceived, and if it was a potential relationship it would maybe tell me that she is a dishonest and insecure person and I would maybe change my mind about dating her. Since it was just a fling I did not care so much.

Women use these types of tricks all the time and they get away with that kind of bullshit. Similarly from our side, using concealers and so forth is just the same. It's not justified in either case, and the other person has the right to reject someone based on that. After all, attraction is a highly subjective thing that we can't regulate by laws and social norms.

But I haven't used concealers. She had touched my hair several times so she knows that there was nothing added.

And I had the same issue with her breasts. I was super attracted to them with the bra and her clothes on but once I saw them they were actually meh, did I kick her out of my house? No.

Anyway it was a good dose of black pill. I probably should be more manipulative and start to actually put concealers . I am a good candidate as I am a diffuse thinner and I still have plenty of hair.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to ask..what was the interaction like when you briefly saw her on way to the gym? Did you cut her short or act like you were annoyed to see her by chance?..she had no right to tell you your hair is weird. Honestly she probably lacks empathy so your better off without her. It would be like walking on egg shells the rest of your life.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a poor argument because it presupposes a notion of equality between men and women. They are not equal. Women are far more important because they can have babies. Men are disposable trash in comparison. Men and women are not equal and that's why the situation that you're describing is normal and acceptable. Men kill themselves in droves and nobody cares. Men suffer due to baldness and nobody cares. Accept it or fight it. But do not just complain.

If you ever get to full NW6 or beyond, you will laugh at posts like this that you made. Not because what you're saying is wrong but because even thinking of these things as a NW6 is quite laughable and fantastical. A NW6 would have to be the luckiest man in the world to be able to date any fertile woman. Forget about 6/10, 8/10 or whatever. Act now or you might never get married.

I feel suicidal when I read your posts.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to ask..what was the interaction like when you briefly saw her on way to the gym? Did you cut her short or act like you were annoyed to see her by chance?..she had no right to tell you your hair is weird. Honestly she probably lacks empathy so your better off without her. It would be like walking on egg shells the rest of your life.

Not at all. I was friendly with her. I knew she did not like my hair under the sun once she told me that my hair looked weird so I tried to shorten the encounter. I told her my gym buddy is waiting for me and we train together and I'll catch her later.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
And it would be justified rage.

No it really wouldn't be. There's no moral obligation to be attracted to someone, be it a bald man or wrinkly looking women. The sexual market is a turbocapitalist system.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look man if she blocked you based on your hair then f her and I hope it comes back to bite her in the ***. That's bad karma imo.

blackg

Reaction score
So a woman blocks someone because his hair is different under the sun >>> its her right.

A man blocks a woman because he finds out that make up completely changes her appearance >> rage against him is justified

Ok nice
Make up does completely change a woman's appearance, in most cases it makes the woman look totally masculine and butch.

Last edited:

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to the real world brother. Any woman you find sexually attractive won't be interested in you. Sorry. Baldness really is that hideous to women. You can either pick up the leftovers, or money cuck yourself. Otherwise, you're out of luck. p**rn is probably a much better option. Soul crushing, but at least immediately satisfying, unlike perpetual rejection from entitled witches.

Most "real", especially young and entitled, women, are simply hyperamorous witches taking as much as they want from you without giving any real emotional sh*t about you until you're no longer a worthy f***, in spite of all the money you wasted on them. They suck the living sh*t out of you without giving anything in return. Do not, under any circumstances, marry or have kids with them. You're asking to get cucked.

Women are only sexually worthy insofar as you can relieve yourself with them. Otherwise, sexually, drop them. Complete waste of time and money.

Be wise, and stay single your entire life. Have an occasional hookup if p**rn doesn't work. Otherwise, stay the f*** away from them for sexual purposes.

You've been warned. Heed my advice to avoid unnecessary suffering.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still, if you have some sense of false hope of sex in the future, then put down some money for a blonde-colored, straight hairpiece, bright blue colored contacts, chin augmentation, jaw augmentation, and brow augmentation. If you're Asian, get rid of your monolids if you have them. Also make sure to enlarge your c*** to be close to p**rn level to prevent getting cheated on for c*** insufficiency.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is a b**ch or a wh*** because they don't like bald people. That's just sour grapes bald cope.

I also bet no one here is looking at balding women and asking them out. So not only cope, but also hypocrite.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's nice and all, but the thing is not even 4/10s want to date bald men

200.gif

Honestly if I ever went full bald I would just retreat deep into a cabin in the woods with an internet connection and just spend the remainder of my life coping hard.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still, if you have some sense of false hope of sex in the future, then put down some money for a blonde-colored, straight hairpiece, bright blue colored contacts, chin augmentation, jaw augmentation, and brow augmentation. If you're Asian, get rid of your monolids if you have them. Also make sure to enlarge your c*** to be close to p*rn level to prevent getting cheated on for c*** insufficiency.
Do you have aspergers?

blackg

Reaction score
Welcome to the real world brother. Any woman you find sexually attractive won't be interested in you. Sorry. Baldness really is that hideous to women. You can either pick up the leftovers, or money cuck yourself. Otherwise, you're out of luck. p*rn is probably a much better option. Soul crushing, but at least immediately satisfying, unlike perpetual rejection from entitled witches.

Most "real", especially young and entitled, women, are simply hyperamorous witches taking as much as they want from you without giving any real emotional sh*t about you until you're no longer a worthy f***, in spite of all the money you wasted on them. They suck the living sh*t out of you without giving anything in return. Do not, under any circumstances, marry or have kids with them. You're asking to get cucked.

Women are only sexually worthy insofar as you can relieve yourself with them. Otherwise, sexually, drop them. Complete waste of time and money.

Be wise, and stay single your entire life. Have an occasional hookup if p*rn doesn't work. Otherwise, stay the f*** away from them for sexual purposes.

You've been warned. Heed my advice to avoid unnecessary suffering.
Guess who's just coming off a bad break up.