Today I Was Brutally Black Pilled...

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's nice and all, but the thing is not even 4/10s want to date bald men

View attachment 107819

Honestly if I ever went full bald I would just retreat deep into a cabin in the woods with an internet connection and just spend the remainder of my life coping hard.

Did you read my thread? I said I am still not bald and I am trying to enjoy my last 2 years of life with hair before I go bald. Once I go bald I will either forget about women or get a transplant or a hair system

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome to the real world brother. Any woman you find sexually attractive won't be interested in you. Sorry. Baldness really is that hideous to women. You can either pick up the leftovers, or money cuck yourself. Otherwise, you're out of luck. p*rn is probably a much better option. Soul crushing, but at least immediately satisfying, unlike perpetual rejection from entitled witches.

Most "real", especially young and entitled, women, are simply hyperamorous witches taking as much as they want from you without giving any real emotional sh*t about you until you're no longer a worthy f***, in spite of all the money you wasted on them. They suck the living sh*t out of you without giving anything in return. Do not, under any circumstances, marry or have kids with them. You're asking to get cucked.

Women are only sexually worthy insofar as you can relieve yourself with them. Otherwise, sexually, drop them. Complete waste of time and money.

Be wise, and stay single your entire life. Have an occasional hookup if p*rn doesn't work. Otherwise, stay the f*** away from them for sexual purposes.

You've been warned. Heed my advice to avoid unnecessary suffering.

I don't have crazy libido so I can live without women sexually. But I like them emotionally and I enjoy spending time with them. That's why I am not into hook ups and one night stands. I like to have a proper relationship as long as it doesn't involve marriage or kids.

There is probably an eliment of truth in your post(the first one), but I think you are exaggerating a little bit.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have crazy libido so I can live without women sexually. But I like them emotionally and I enjoy spending time with them. That's why I am not into hook ups and one night stands. I like to have a proper relationship as long as it doesn't involve marriage or kids.

There is probably an eliment of truth in your post(the first one), but I think you are exaggerating a little bit.
There is this guy who works at the pharmacy.. he's probably around my age (late 20's or early 30's) but NW6 with his horseshoe grown out.

I felt kinda bad for him when I saw him. Deep down I was thinking, damn women probably find this guy creepy looking or whatever.

But guess what? A few days later I spotted the same guy at the mall.. holding hands with a cutie.

Don't listen to what incels say online, those people are just weirdos.

Last edited:

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this guy who works at the pharmacy.. he's probably around my age (late 20's or early 30's) but NW6 with his horseshoe grown out.

I felt kinda bad for him when I saw him. Deep down I was thinking, damn women probably find this guy creepy looking or whatever.

But guess what? A few days later I spotted the same guy at the mall.. holding hands with a cutie.

Don't listen to what incels say online, those people are just weirdos.

I believe there is an element of truth in what "incels" say online.

I used to have the mentality of "shave it bro" and I will pull hot girls with my swag and confidence but now I think I was completely deluded. Probably If I were a model it would work, but I am average with hair and of course once I lose my hair I will be below average.

I am not bald yet so I have never experienced life with women while being bald but I don't believe that once you are bald no fertile woman will look at your face( @doubleindemnity ) That seems to be nonsense as I see everyday baldies with attractive women. Of course you have to work harder than the pretty NW0 boy and offer things other than your hair and probably settle for a less attractive girl.

I really never cared about my appearance that much. Apart from regular grooming I did nothing. I was happy with myself and with my average face. But recently I have been browsing lookism forum and they absolutely broke me. Now I keep looking at my jaw line, eyes, hair, doing silly facial exercises and measuring my facial dimensions.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

I used to have the mentality of "shave it bro" and I will pull hot girls with my swag and confidence but now I think I was completely deluded. Probably If I were a model it would work, but I am average with hair and of course once I lose my hair I will be below average.

I am not bald yet so I have never experienced life with women while being bald but I don't believe that once you are bald no fertile woman will look at your face( @doubleindemnity ) That seems to be nonsense as I see everyday baldies with attractive women. Of course you have to work harder than the pretty NW0 boy and offer things other than your hair and probably settle for a less attractive girl.

I really never cared about my appearance that much. Apart from regular grooming I did nothing. I was happy with myself and with my average face. But recently I have been browsing lookism forum and they absolutely broke me. Now I keep looking at my jaw line, eyes, hair, doing silly facial exercises and measuring my facial dimensions.
Lol don't worry, most male models wouldn't be sh*t without their hair too. Maybe some roided wrestlers with a brick skull.. models are generally too pretty boy-ish to get away with baldness.

Ah man I've been there. Used to lurk lookism every day until it drove me crazy. Completely distorted my views on myself, women and attraction in general. I snapped out of it just by avoiding the site for a while though lol.

Lookism theory is legit to an extent, but in my opinion.. unless there is something truly fucked up about your face, plastic surgery probably won't do much. My jawline is a bit weak myself but luckily I have great beard genetics that make up for it.

Anyway I'm sorry about what happened to you with that girl. But if she truly was for you, she would have stayed. Finding the right partner takes time and effort especially when you're not just looking for hook ups, so keep fighting!

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol don't worry, most male models wouldn't be sh*t without their hair too. Maybe some roided wrestlers with a brick skull.. models are generally too pretty boy-ish to get away with baldness.

Ah man I've been there. Used to lurk lookism every day until it drove me crazy. Completely distorted my views on myself, women and attraction in general. I snapped out of it just by avoiding the site for a while though lol.

Lookism theory is legit to an extent, but in my opinion.. unless there is something truly fucked up about your face, plastic surgery probably won't do much. My jawline is a bit weak myself but luckily I have great beard genetics that make up for it.

Anyway I'm sorry about what happened to you with that girl. But if she truly was for you, she would have stayed. Finding the right partner takes time and effort especially when you're not just looking for hook ups, so keep fighting!

Hook ups and non committal short term relationships are the only thing worth your time, assuming you don't get an STD. There's nothing more to be had, unless the woman is just a friend like your other friends.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g brutal. One day she likes you, the next she’s disgusted by you. All only because of your hair. This is so god damn depressing. f*** this sh*t. f*** hair loss. f*** life.
I hope a comet strikes the earth and we all die.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guess who's just coming off a bad break up.

It's just the bitter truth. It's just part of a female's nature: find a man to leech off of under the guise of "providing for you / family" or a man who you want to f*** the sh*t out of you. It's only more recently men have become more aware of female hypergamy. The only difference between women is how much they're willing to admit to it. Not that men aren't much different: find the best, youngest, and healthiest women to sew your seed with.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hook ups and non committal short term relationships are the only thing worth your time, assuming you don't get an STD. There's nothing more to be had, unless the woman is just a friend like your other friends.
tenor.gif

I find hook up culture boring. If you spontaneously bump into someone during your vacation or whatever and y'all happen to get together for a night, cool. But actually planning the activity and going out of your way just to have sex is some weird sh*t to me, can't do it.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just the bitter truth. It's just part of a female's nature: find a man to leech off of under the guise of "providing for you / family" or a man who you want to f*** the sh*t out of you. It's only more recently men have become more aware of female hypergamy. The only difference between women is how much they're willing to admit to it. Not that men aren't much different: find the best, youngest, and healthiest women to sew your seed with.
Why do you make it sound like providing for a woman is wrong? As long as you have enough money and are smart enough to make sure you won't get screwed up, there is nothing wrong with supporting a female financially. She still chose YOU to be her provider over other guys who could provide for her too, sounds like a win-win situation.

Being a human dildo isn't appealing to me. Believe it or not, some men find the female mind and soul more fascinating than her genitals.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
f*****g brutal. One day she likes you, the next she’s disgusted by you. All only because of your hair. This is so god damn depressing. f*** this sh*t. f*** hair loss. f*** life.
I hope a comet strikes the earth and we all die.

Keep that comet on hold..I want to make my dreams come true.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Anyway I'm sorry about what happened to you with that girl. But if she truly was for you, she would have stayed. Finding the right partner takes hair especially when you're not just looking for hook ups, so keep fighting!

I fixed the last bit for you. Look at guys who have good romantic partners in their lives. The majority of them have not worked for it. They just showed up with their hair and that was that. Even that Youtube self proclaimed hair loss guru, Nick Shell, admitted that he was asked out by his wife thanks to his hair.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao with this post and the comments below...I mean...Why do you guys even bother for dating when all you really want is sex.
I'm a NW5 and over the past 4 months i've fucked more than 15 Irina Shayk level girls for 20 euros each...And noone complained about my buzzed head lol!
It's comical...Haha!...I don't even have eyes anymore for common everyday girls...
I can live my life undistracted.
I'm freeee!!!
Know your power my friends...Girls is only a commodity and you can have it at a great value for money.
Now i only have my soul crushing depression to fight:mad:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I fixed the last bit for you. Look at guys who have good romantic partners in their lives. The majority of them have not worked for it. They just showed up with their hair and that was that. Even that Youtube self proclaimed hair loss guru, Nick Shell, admitted that he was asked out by his wife thanks to his hair.
Still wondering why you won't get your beard and/or chest hair transplanted into your scalp, then maybe smp on top of it.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Still wondering why you won't get your beard and/or chest hair transplanted into your scalp, then maybe smp on top of it.

Do people really do FUE with exclusively beard and chest hair? I.e. do they really FUE only those bits and no scalp hair? I don't want SMP but the transplants could work.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why don't you wear a hair system and end your sad and miserable life? I asked you this question on another thread but you did not answer. I don't know how will life be me once I am bald, but if end up sad and miserable I will get a hair system without any hesitation. What is the worst case scenario? Get caught? So what? You already say that hair loss destroyed your life so you have nothing to lose.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao with this post and the comments below...I mean...Why do you guys even bother for dating when all you really want is sex.
I'm a NW5 and over the past 4 months i've fucked more than 15 Irina Shayk level girls for 20 euros each...And noone complained about my buzzed head lol!
It's comical...Haha!...I don't even have eyes anymore for common everyday girls...
I can live my life undistracted.
I'm freeee!!!
Know your power my friends...Girls is only a commodity and you can have it at a great value for money.
Now i only have my soul crushing depression to fight:mad:

What if you actually enjoy their company? What if you actually enjoy having a proper relationship with women?( not marriage though)

And where did you get 15 Irina Shayk level girls for 20 euros? She is my celebrity crush.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you make it sound like providing for a woman is wrong? As long as you have enough money and are smart enough to make sure you won't get screwed up, there is nothing wrong with supporting a female financially. She still chose YOU to be her provider over other guys who could provide for her too, sounds like a win-win situation.

Being a human dildo isn't appealing to me. Believe it or not, some men find the female mind and soul more fascinating than her genitals.

Interest in the female mind and soul should be restricted to best friends at most, but certainly not to a committed romantic partner.

If you area going to engage in any form of relationship, which is a minefield in this day and age, you should only be with a woman who financially provides for herself. Never, ever allow her to leech off of your credit card. Anything she wants, she needs to pay for herself. Do not pay for her food. As soon as you give her your credit card, you'll be her money cuck.

Make sure you capture hard evidence of consent to avoid getting punished by the state for bullshit rape allegations from vicious women.

If you're not a money cuck to women, then you have to be a gigantic human dildo. Otherwise, a woman will never consider you.

In a nutshell, becoming a provider for anyone creates an incentive for them to start leeching off of you.

Pursuing the traditional male breadwinner gender role is setting yourself up as a money cuck for women.

Only be with a self reliant truly independent female who pays completely for her own sh*t which are luxuries.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why don't you wear a hair system and end your sad and miserable life? I asked you this question on another thread but you did not answer. I don't know how will life be me once I am bald, but if end up sad and miserable I will get a hair system without any hesitation. What is the worst case scenario? Get caught? So what? You already say that hair loss destroyed your life so you have nothing to lose.

I went for a hair system consultation a few months ago. It was one of the best service providers in the country, I think. One of their Youtube videos is one of the most viewed of all hair system videos. Anyway, the person there told me that I'd have to stop using minoxidil and that I suited the shaved/buzzed look. That caused me to deliberate and be indecisive too much. Then I started a new job. The new job would have been the opportunity to wear the system, but I didn't. Now it's too late to start wearing. And I have heard the stories about what happens to men who wear hair.

For the other part, I am actually going to start writing my will next week. It will take at least a few weeks to complete. When it's done, I'll see how much longer I want.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if you actually enjoy their company? What if you actually enjoy having a proper relationship with women?( not marriage though)
Look...I won't fool you...I also miss hanging out or sleeping with a girl that i have feelings for...I miss having a deeper psychological and intellectual connection with her(yes!that's possible with a female...they're not all superficial).
But now we are adults bro!...
This romantic nonsense is for 16 year olds.
Game over!
And where did you get 15 Irina Shayk level girls for 20 euros? She is my celebrity crush.
Downtown Athens lol!
Some of the most decadent streets in the city,hide some of the most beautiful treasures you can find...
Prime Russian and Ucrainian pussy for a few euros.
It's comical isn't it?
I hope i'm a pleasant break from their hard and disgusting job for them.