To the guys who've conquered male pattern baldness!

resu

Reaction score
You can conquer male pattern baldness for a certain extent of time but in the end it will conquer you on multiple levels.

Mehrdad

Reaction score
I don't believe so. However I do not know for sure. I have never read up anything that mentioned side effects associated with the dht blockers I use.

If you don't experience any (minor or major) sexual side effects from your *DHT* Blockers, thats because they aren't DHT blockers...
As you're mentioning *natural products* I assume you're taking Saw Palmetto extract capsules as DHT Blocker. Actually Saw Palmetto extract contains natural Progesterone (Female Hormone) which it have minor 5alpha-reductase inhibition properties, specially when used *topically*.

Sorry about that, But you're taking feminizing pills mate! and you're already fighting over nothing with people like a 14 year old school girl.
Just another victim of advertisement... No plant produces 5ar inhibitors! maybe microbes

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe you think that anything that blocks dht has the same potential side effects as finasteride.

The reason I take such a wide variety of dht blockers is because although they all have one thing in common (blocking dht) they all have individual effects on the rest of the body. This allows me to block dht effectively without overdosing on any particular dht blocker and risking side effects.

Hair loss is something that never goes away...So I want my regime to be sustainable and not bad for my health. Are you really that comfortable with taking finasteride for the rest of your life/until you give up?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe so. However I do not know for sure. I have never read up anything that mentioned side effects associated with the dht blockers I use.

Enough with the crap, natural supplements control 5-AR activity, they are not potent suicide inhibitors like finasteride or dutasteride.

As someone rightfully said on this forum a long time ago: no finasteride, no hair.

It has been explained many times, no matter how you inhibit 5ar, the same sexual side-effects will occur.

Your natural supplements won't do heck to save your hair, that's just the reality of the situation.

Not everyone experiences sexual side effects, it's greatly variable.

The most casual relationship between SE and finasteride is ejaculation volume, for obvious reasons.

Guys, I don't care what you think about natural dht blockers. I use them and I get results with ZERO sexual side effects and I know that for a fact. I guess you're suggesting I'm some kind of mutant ninja turtle that beats male pattern baldness with natural dht blockers when all others can't right?? oh please.

"Your natural supplements won't do heck to save your hair, that's just the reality of the situation". Maybe your reality Freddy!

But honestly tell me..how can you justify your statement? Why don't you just muster up the guts and just call me a LIAR to my face! Because that is what you are suggesting!

You'll see that you are wrong soon enough...don't worry, I will relieve you of your illusions.

Implying it works?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hair Chaser, I am perplexed why you engage so fiercely in the barb exchange. You should be over the moon! You have already more or less stated that hair loss no longer profoundly effects you ( nolonger a M.P.B. sufferer) and you boldly continue to claim you possess a 100% fool proof method of restoring a 100% rate of our lost hairs a 100% of the time (my inexact paraphrase). Now it's never been my intent to incite or antagonize members of this forum, but can you be coolly objective for a moment and spare this forum anymore unnecessary drama. In the future if you or anyone else for that matter alleges they have a treatment that is effective or more effective than currently known/accepted treatments please submit them to the alternative section of "the house". We would naturally expect, at the very least, quality before/after pictures accompanied with "proofs of concept" or solid scientific data to corroborate such positive claims. Do this for everyone's best interest. If you actually have something positive to offer by all means present it carefully and be well with it. I am not calling you a prevaricator, however I will say respectfully that your defensive backlashes do no damn good for accomplishing integrity and/or credibility. Good luck.
Enough with the crap, natural supplements control 5-AR activity, they are not potent suicide inhibitors like finasteride or dutasteride.

Not everyone experiences sexual side effects, it's greatly variable.

The most casual relationship between SE and finasteride is ejaculation volume, for obvious reasons.

Implying it works?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You act astonished, but why wouldn't you expect ridicule and skepticism? I don't condone abusive posts nor typically engage in them. I'm ridiculed every other day for my loquacious diatribes and occasionally neg. rated ( at least you had the hutzpah to identify yourself along with an explanation of sorts.) and btw I have philosophically failed to see the wisdom in submitting a neg. rating to anyone , therefore I've only entered positive ones for obvious reasons. So you made a declaration with absolute certainty of a hair loss cure. How can you not anticipate or understand the deep and personal ramifications of such a fantastic claim? You know that most everyone here is emotionally and mentally predisposed to the endless longing for a miraculous discovery. If you are not equipped to honorably manage the justifiable challenges and the potential hostile fall out as a result of your action(s) and produce something legitimate soon you may soon wish to correct your missteps or even come clean. These are the last remarks I have to say to you about this sensitive matter. I'll speak candidly as another maladjusted M.P.B. veteran, and declare in advance if you've got nothing in your bag but more empty smoke and don't feel you can handle the repercussions from the appropriately angry reactions of fellow forum members here caused by yours or any one else's similarly reckless conduct, then you're in the wrong place my friend.

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
You act astonished, but why wouldn't you expect ridicule and skepticism? I don't condone abusive posts nor typically engage in them. I'm ridiculed every other day for my loquacious diatribes and occasionally neg. rated ( at least you had the hutzpah to identify yourself along with an explanation of sorts.) and btw I have philosophically failed to see the wisdom in submitting a neg. rating to anyone , therefore I've only entered positive ones for obvious reasons. So you made a declaration with absolute certainty of a hair loss cure. How can you not anticipate or understand the deep and personal ramifications of such a fantastic claim? You know that most everyone here is emotionally and mentally predisposed to the endless longing for a miraculous discovery. If you are not equipped to honorably manage the justifiable challenges and the potential hostile fall out as a result of your action(s) and produce something legitimate soon you may soon wish to correct your missteps or even come clean. These are the last remarks I have to say to you about this sensitive matter. I'll speak candidly as another maladjusted M.P.B. veteran, and declare in advance if you've got nothing in your bag but more empty smoke and don't feel you can handle the repercussions from the appropriately angry reactions of fellow forum members here caused by yours or any one else's similarly reckless conduct, then you're in the wrong place my friend.

O6jO5uQ.png