To the europeans here

Cassin

Reaction score
I just took the first show I thought of in AMERICA. Lets take some of our hottest shows.

The shield

01.jpg

vendrell1.jpg

But on example isn't good enough for you I bet...

Lets take the sopranos

NOJE-15s40-sopranos-202_438.jpg

But why stop at 2?

kevin_spacey.jpg

barcafan

Reaction score
Okay so whats you're point? That's 3. There will obviously be exceptions. Its WAY WAY WAY more prevalent to have very beautiful main actors in american films as opposed to many european ones (And with beauty comes nice hair, or the use of wigs). Have you ever been to europe OR seen any european films? If not then you're the one talking sh*t.

Cassin

Reaction score
barcafan said:
OR seen any european films? If not then you're the one talking $#iT.

Loads. http://www.netflix.com been a member for years. I love foreign films.

Ok so two of the most famous shows don't count nor one of the most famous actors?

You were making an all inclusive sweeping comment. So my links don't count? Its pretty easy to win an argument when you throw out the evidence against you.

lol...you win.

G

How about Kevin Spacey, Bruce Willis, Heath Ledger, Seann William Scott, etc.

G

Cassin said:
JayMan said:

I think he would rather ignore any facts and stick to his own stereotype he enjoys.

Yep. The guy you posted, not Chiklis, the other guy from the Shield:

vendrell1.jpg

I guarantee you he would still score tons of hot women even being an NW4 like he is or whatever even if he wasn't famous. Why? Because he has a nice face. And having a nice face is so much more important than having nice hair. This is why I don't realy worry as much as other people about going bald.

Cassin

Reaction score
Hes on a radio show I listen to all the time, he's friends with two of the hosts.

The guy is brilliant and has an awesome personality...even for an American. :lol:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
Jojje said:
i must admitt that i alsow take it all the way on vacations.
Had alot off fun in Kos (greace) and in Ayanapa (Zyprus) :D

did they have a shitload of hot girls too?

yup, i cant wait to get back there :D

wiwiw1212

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
JayMan said:

I think he would rather ignore any facts and stick to his own stereotype he enjoys.
And having a nice face is so much more important than having nice hair. This is why I don't realy worry as much as other people about going bald.

If what you're saying (you have a nice face) was true then this would be an arrogant thing to say. Knowwhatimsayin?

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cassin said:
JayMan said:

vendrell1.jpg

I guarantee you he would still score tons of hot women even being an NW4 like he is or whatever even if he wasn't famous. Why? Because he has a nice face. And having a nice face is so much more important than having nice hair. This is why I don't realy worry as much as other people about going bald.

Yeah he can get chubby girls!

G

JayMan said:

vendrell1.jpg

With good hair he would be a 9, now he is more like a 6.5.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he should shave that crap off

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
he should shave that crap off

For christs sakes, he looks fine. He is actually a good looking guy. I never thought I would say this cause I have male pattern baldness more than anyone but you guys are over-sensitive to hairloss. Just because soemone has lost some hair doesn't mean they are a mosnter.

I mean the guy in the above picture is a lot better looking than the average guy I see on the streets.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'I mean the guy in the above picture is a lot better looking than the average guy I see on the streets.'

CORRECT.

So many people on this forum for some reason live by the most ridiculous logic of:

Norwood 3 or worse= always ugly.
Norwood 1=never ugly.

I swear so many of them forget that a person actually has a face and a body. I mean, what do they think, that a human being is just a bodyless piece of hair floating around?? And that the more hair there is floating around, the more attractive the person?? Oh no, for these people the person isnt even there! Just the hair....

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the guy looks good ,his hair looks bad,he should buzz it

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i actually think he would look alot worse ik he shaved it..
Dont think it would fitt him

G

Who said that this guy is ugly? Nobody! It is just his male pattern baldness which is a huge hit for his appearance. Damn, it is so digusting to look at his "hair". i can´t stop looking at it. I don´t know how one can live with something like that. He has to shave it off.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
i actually think he would look alot worse ik he shaved it..
Dont think it would fitt him
he would have to get a tan and hit the gym though :freaked2:

s.a.f

Reaction score
He should get a hair transplant in that front 1/3. I think he's just average looking.