To the europeans here

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How is hairloss even relevant in Europe? Seriously, I'm here now. Almost every woman here is hot. There are very few overweight women here. There isn't the competition for hot women like there is in the US, where guys have to be perfect to get a woman that is remotely even in shape.

And for those of you in semi desperation, in Germany they have those FKK places. You could go there. You could be 90, have no hair, and you have sex with hot women.... If I was european, I wouldn't give a sh*t about losing my hair. Guys, take advantage of the advantages you have over us Americans! Seriously, you live in a better place.

G

recboi said:
There isn't the competition for hot women like there is in the US, where guys have to be perfect to get a woman that is remotely even in shape.

That's ridiculous and untrue.

Think about what you're saying.

I think that there are slightly more overweight women than men in this country, but not a huge difference I don't think. And there are slightly more women overall. Subtract the gays and lesbians and bis and you have an almost equal number of in-shape guys and girls. Match them off 1 by 1 and your argument becomes ridiculous.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
recboi said:
There isn't the competition for hot women like there is in the US, where guys have to be perfect to get a woman that is remotely even in shape.

I think that there are slightly more overweight women than men in this country, but not a huge difference I don't think. And there are slightly more women overall. Subtract the gays and lesbians and bis and you have an almost equal number of in-shape guys and girls. Match them off 1 by 1 and your argument becomes ridiculous.

Not true. In shape women in the US are very rare, and they realize they are rare. I've seen only four obese women in a week of being here. When I return to the US on Sunday, I will probably see 4 at the airport within 10 minutes. Two of the obese I saw at the airport in Germany were americans. It's not the same. i've been all over the world, people aren't fat like we are. They might be catching up, but it's not close.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
JayMan said:
recboi said:

Not true. In shape women in the US are very rare, and they realize they are rare. I've seen only four obese women in a week of being here. When I return to the US on Sunday, I will probably see 4 at the airport within 10 minutes. Two of the obese I saw at the airport in Germany were americans. It's not the same. i've been all over the world, people aren't fat like we are. They might be catching up, but it's not close.

How can you look down on fat women when you have a genetic defect that gives you a disfiguring baldspot on the top of your head?

Considering you don't have problems cutting fat women down, I could totally see you rippin on bald people if you weren't one yourself.

G

WoW,

You'l find that this is very common here. People love to bash the fatties so they can feel better about their own situation that they can't control.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
recboi is right
in germany its so easy ,antwhere you go there good looking to perfect woman its paradise
and they care less about money because of the high life quality
i used to get alot of girls there just because i always had someone to hit on ,everywhere ,even if my sucsess was the same precentage it didnt matter

HairLessGR

Reaction score
Frankly JayMan if you subtract the gays, lesbians and bis you won't be left with enough population to even bother do any maths.

I have to agree in the US it's very easy to gain weight as it very easy to feel immensely guilty about that, afterwards. It's the system.
In Germany girls and boys are usually in good shape and quite sex driven.
Plus when they like someone they just go for him (that's a very German attitude in general). I had so much great sex there but i must admitt best lovers so far have been......the Americans!

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As jayman said, there are slightly more overweight people in the U.S. than Europe in general, but not that great difference recboi describes.

I do not believe in generalizations like "german girls are much hotter than french" or "spanish chicks give better blowjobs than Swedish". When it comes to appearance it falls to the level of the individual. Only difference is that sometimes we are attracted by the exotic, for example tall natural blond girls are a bit rare in Greece that is why we consider Swedish girls to be good looking.

G

recboi said:
How is hairloss even relevant in Europe? Seriously, I'm here now. Almost every woman here is hot. There are very few overweight women here. There isn't the competition for hot women like there is in the US, where guys have to be perfect to get a woman that is remotely even in shape.

And for those of you in semi desperation, in Germany they have those FKK places. You could go there. You could be 90, have no hair, and you have sex with hot women.... If I was european, I wouldn't give a $#iT about losing my hair. Guys, take advantage of the advantages you have over us Americans! Seriously, you live in a better place.

Whatever that FKK thing is.. you should tell Taug about it. He's in germany and wants to do hot women.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
recboi said:
JayMan said:
recboi said:

How can you look down on fat women when you have a genetic defect that gives you a disfiguring baldspot on the top of your head?

Considering you don't have problems cutting fat women down, I could totally see you rippin on bald people if you weren't one yourself.

You're joking, right? You can control your weight, but you cannot control hairloss. I could eat pizza for every meal, fast food, etc. But I choose not to because I don't want to be fat. I exercise. No amount of exercise or healthy eating can stop hairloss, where was being fat is basically a choice... A choice of picking bad food and not exercising. You cannot relate the two.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
recboi said:

And for those of you in semi desperation, in Germany they have those FKK places. You could go there. You could be 90, have no hair, and you have sex with hot women.... If I was european, I wouldn't give a $#iT about losing my hair. Guys, take advantage of the advantages you have over us Americans! Seriously, you live in a better place.

Whatever that FKK thing is.. you should tell Taug about it. He's in germany and wants to do hot women.

I think he'd be morally oppossed to it, but if he never leaves home he's never going to get a woman, let alone a hot woman. He has the opportunity staring right at him, but I think he's choosing not too. It's legal here.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sphlanx2006 said:
As jayman said, there are slightly more overweight people in the U.S. than Europe in general, but not that great difference recboi describes.

I do not believe in generalizations like "german girls are much hotter than french" or "spanish chicks give better blowjobs than Swedish". When it comes to appearance it falls to the level of the individual. Only difference is that sometimes we are attracted by the exotic, for example tall natural blond girls are a bit rare in Greece that is why we consider Swedish girls to be good looking.

30% of Americans are obese. That's not just fat, but that is like a landwhale. 9.4% of French are Obese.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/hea_o ... th-obesity

They don't oven show the stats for overweight.... I'd say that if 30% of americans are obese, then 70% must be overweight....

I saw plenty of guys that are losing their hair with women here... I saw men driving economy cars with women, whereas where I live in the US, if you don't drive a luxury car, women think you are a loser...

HairLessGR

Reaction score
People are not all that different you know. One might think that generalizing is a silly thing to do but if you realize how much of us
has been instructed (what to eat, how to dress, where/what to believe in, how to think, how to have fun, how to live in general, our prejudices and evaluation system...)
Try to ask the same question to different people. Make sure it is a question about their individual point of view on something. You'll get the same reply (i mean the exact same reply, same words!!)more often than you think. Frightenly often!
But sphlanx2006 is right about one thing. In Greece you'll be much more succesful if blonde, in Germany much more if not blonde and in France... oops in France they don't really mind. They'll have a fast sex with you no matter how you look, unless of course you look erhhhhh French!
Just kidding of course!
Or maybe not..

BrainFog

Reaction score
in my school there's not a single female that has weight problems. not even one .just a few guys . 3-4 i guess .

G

Let´s sum it up:

Those who are even too stupid to score in Germany have no hope left and must be real losers..... :cry:

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!!!

Good one Taugenichts!!!

I´m european myself, I´ve been in a lot of european countries, and also I´ve been living in the USA.

I would say it´s almost the same beautiness rate everywhere I´ve been. The most striking, I have to say it, the tallest, cutest, best dressed, most naturally beautiful gitls I´ve ever seen were in NYC, coming out of a fashion whatever company in one of those numbered avenues, one after another, like if the gates of Heaven would had opened and there was happening a scape of angels... man, they didn´t seem to belong to the same animal specie as me.

But I think in nowadays world, after thousands of years of migrations, there aren´t isolated gene pools which own higher rates of beautiness.

I´ve seen a plethora of german female tourist every summer in my country, and man, german girls can be beautiful, sure, all blonde and arian and whatever, but when they are ugly... picture Rudi Vöeller, but with greater moustache and ***!!.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
Ha ha ha!!!

Good one Taugenichts!!!

I´m european myself, I´ve been in a lot of european countries, and also I´ve been living in the USA.

I would say it´s almost the same beautiness rate everywhere I´ve been. The most striking, I have to say it, the tallest, cutest, best dressed, most naturally beautiful gitls I´ve ever seen were in NYC, coming out of a fashion whatever company in one of those numbered avenues, one after another, like if the gates of Heaven would had opened and there was happening a scape of angels... man, they didn´t seem to belong to the same animal specie as me.

But I think in nowadays world, after thousands of years of migrations, there aren´t isolated gene pools which own higher rates of beautiness.

I´ve seen a plethora of german female tourist every summer in my country, and man, german girls can be beautiful, sure, all blonde and arian and whatever, but when they are ugly... picture Rudi Vöeller, but with greater moustache and ***!!.

The level of obesity in the european continent is MUCH lower than in the US. On my light home, all the thin women, especially older women, I just knew they were european, and the overweight ones were American. When I heard them speak, I knew I was right.... I saw women in their 50s in europe that had bodies that even 25 year old women in the US don't have..

My last night in Germany, there was this bartender at this bar I went to , anad she was probably 50 something, and had a better body than virtually every american woman under the age of 30....

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, that´s true, in america there are really really fat people. Don´t know on average, though, but when you guys fatten, you do it for good!!

I remember, in the restaurant where I worked, there was that customer that came with a balloon in a trolley next to him, to help him breathe. He was such a big, fat, barely walking, ball of meat. He used to eat like, I don´t know, two trailers of seafood, and I was like, come on, man, do something for you and your pride, cut the gigantic dinners, lose some weight and stop being such a bag of sh*t with that balloon all day following you...

Also I observed that the servings were HUGE. I mean, I´m skinny and I´m 180 cm tall, not too much, but not small too, and I can live on 1/8 of a regular american serving of whatever food.

If you buy a pizza, it´s a foocking pizza, it has the same square surface as the whole damn Italy, and there are little counties in there, "Sausage land", "the lakes of cheese". If I wanted to get to the pepperoni, I had to rent a f*****g car and drive to it inside the bloody pizza.

I mean, I always ended eating more than I wanted because the servings were great. I know you are not forced to eat everything you buy, but temptation is hard to resist.

Also there´s the cheese thing, AND the fried thing, AND the sugar thing.

Tasty, but killer.

Ahhh, deep fried potatoes with cheese!!! mmmmmm..... I loved them, but I felt guilty everytime I ate them. That should be a sin, no doubt. I felt like I was shooting heroin in my arm everytime I held those little greasy motherfuckers, I knew that they could kill me, hurt my health, make me fat and raise tension and so on and so forth, but it´s like tobacco, you always find an excuse, they put thoughts on your head, so you always end asking them for pardon and crunching them in your mouth, and then the next day you feel like you ate concrete, rotten-cheese flavoured concrete, and you dump a humungous load in the bathroom, so big and hard and solid that the mere fact of dumping it is considered a*** sex in some islamic countries and punished with death.

Sorry for the long speech, but, hey, do I miss the USA!!!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol:
solo that was a fantastic post!!
thanks for a good laugh
where are you from?

G

Solo said:
and then the next day you feel like you ate concrete, rotten-cheese flavoured concrete, and you dump a humungous load in the bathroom, so big and hard and solid that the mere fact of dumping it is considered a*** sex in some islamic countries and punished with death.

Sorry for the long speech, but, hey, do I miss the USA!!!

so true haha