To the europeans here

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
recboi said:
There isn't the competition for hot women like there is in the US, where guys have to be perfect to get a woman that is remotely even in shape.

That's ridiculous and untrue.

Think about what you're saying.

I think that there are slightly more overweight women than men in this country, but not a huge difference I don't think. And there are slightly more women overall. Subtract the gays and lesbians and bis and you have an almost equal number of in-shape guys and girls. Match them off 1 by 1 and your argument becomes ridiculous.

im from sweden, and yes maibe people isnt that much overweight here and maibe we have some more beutiful girls but trust me, the game is still hard, han you will have to play the game hard to catsh the real deal in a woman, as jayman said the balance is very simular to wimen and men. And trust me there is no perfect wimen out there, humans all have flauds. PS: i know my english sux , but i think you understand what i write anyway. :oops:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Solo said:
and then the next day you feel like you ate concrete, rotten-cheese flavoured concrete, and you dump a humungous load in the bathroom, so big and hard and solid that the mere fact of dumping it is considered a*** sex in some islamic countries and punished with death.

Sorry for the long speech, but, hey, do I miss the USA!!!

so true haha

I was walking behind a woman this AM that looked like she weighed 350 lbs. She wouldn't even be able to fit in a business class seat on an airplane, probably would need 3 coach class seats in an airplane that allows you to put up the arm rests. How common is that in Europe? Say if I told you I saw another one that was about as wide, but was rather shorter? Maybe 5 feet tall but incredibly wide??

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hehe no its not that commen here :shock:
and im actually quite glad for it.
maibe the competiton is the same, but im glad we got more to look at :D

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
hehe no its not that commen here :shock:
and im actually quite glad for it.
maibe the competiton is the same, but im glad we got more to look at :D

I invite you to come out to the midwest USA and go to a walmart, or an all you can eat buffet, and the people are incredibly fat. Americans are getting so fat these days, that there are obese dogs and cats because they won't take the animals out to exercise, because they're too lazy.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
always wanted to take a trip to the USA, maibe il jump on a plane this summer to check it out :)

G

Yeah, I also want to visit the States once, though I don´t have any friends to travel with and my social anxiety doesn´t allow me to travel alone. But such a trip is definetly on my ToDo list.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
Solo said:

If you buy a pizza, it´s a foocking pizza, it has the same square surface as the whole damn Italy, and there are little counties in there, "Sausage land", "the lakes of cheese". If I wanted to get to the pepperoni, I had to rent a f****ing car and drive to it inside the bloody pizza.

!!!

...trying to find it on my satnav.....whereabouts is it?....it sounds a great place :hairy:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Yeah, I also want to visit the States once, though I don´t have any friends to travel with and my social anxiety doesn´t allow me to travel alone. But such a trip is definetly on my ToDo list.

Dude, it should be the opposite. Everything is easier when you travel. I'm not shy when I'm on vacation. Think about it. You'll never see these people again. I would never go to a restaurant alone in the US, but I would in europe. I would walk into a crowded bar alone in europe, but wouldn't walk into a bar in the US unless it was empty..

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i must admitt that i alsow take it all the way on vacations.
Had alot off fun in Kos (greace) and in Ayanapa (Zyprus) :D

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Sadly Britain is almost as bad as the United States, and Scotland in particular is probably even closer - we're not known for the quality of our diet. I have to say I don't notice that many 'obese' people, but I do see loads and loads of stocky, plump people. Sometimes I feel like a freak being so goddamn skinny - and being 6ft accentuates it even more!

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stu85.. go to the gym, build 10 pounds off musuls (dont know how its writtn)
And then you will be fitt and tall... and the wimen will jump at you :D

Jm0311

Reaction score
Jojje said:
i must admitt that i alsow take it all the way on vacations.
Had alot off fun in Kos (greace) and in Ayanapa (Zyprus) :D

did they have a shitload of hot girls too?

G

IBM said:
In South Europe there's very few hot women.

I agree judging from the immigrants I see here. But same has to be said about German women. They are very ugly yet arrogant at the same time.

barcafan

Reaction score
I agree with the original post that in europe hairloss is less relevant. I'm russian and i know for a fact that way less women care about whether a man is bald or balding. It's like its more prevalent there and they're just desentitised to it and therefore just doesnt matter that much.

When you watch many russian movies, the main characters or 'heroes' are like normal people like you and me. They're not brad pitt nor george clooney or whoever the hell americans like. Whereas in North america, the THOUGHT of a balding or bald man makes many women cringe like he's a mutant or something. Different values i guess.

Cassin

Reaction score
barcafan said:
They're not brad pitt nor george clooney or whoever the hell americans like. Whereas in North america, the THOUGHT of a balding or bald man makes many women cringe like he's a mutant or something. Different values i guess.

Do you have any idea what your talking about or are you just throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks?

barcafan

Reaction score
Cassin said:
barcafan said:
They're not brad pitt nor george clooney or whoever the hell americans like. Whereas in North america, the THOUGHT of a balding or bald man makes many women cringe like he's a mutant or something. Different values i guess.

Do you have any idea what your talking about or are you just throwing $#iT against the wall to see if it sticks?

Just experience.