to live with hair or to be die (suicide)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
what do you mean ?
You have to stop worrying about your hair and enjoy your life. You don't have to worry about wrinkles, arthritis, or gray hair yet.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well since you asked personally I'd say there's 50% chance I'd try to rope again if I got to NW2 and 100% at NW3. But perspective is different I had very thick hair up to like my mid 20s. If you're balding so early why don't you just accept being an NPC for a while see how you like the simpler things in life.

But having actually tried to rope before I can tell you that it won't be easy, you take things for granted that you actually value more than you think. When I had the choice to jump off the precipice after stranding myself up in the cold rocky wilderness for days I decided I wanted a pizza instead, so I fought my way out of there and was so hungry that even the shitty pizza I had was sublime. Then again I'm very picky about how I'd like to die, I didn't get the chance to go how I wanted. Your choice man there's no denying hair is a big part of today's culture
you're brave man i know i won't ever have the balls to actually even try to do it

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to stop worrying about your hair and enjoy your life. You don't have to worry about wrinkles, arthritis, or gray hair yet.
hair is everything for me, I'm afraid of having to feminize myself to keep my hair in the future, because when I see that finasteride has stopped working for me in just 6 months ... I wonder if the duta will really work for the long haul

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all the day i think about my hair, always, always, always, when the wake up, until when i go to my bed

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM @michel sapin. He speaks your language and can help you.
he takes fina and duta too, and he stopped oral minoxidil because he developed hyperthricose i think, but for me it doesn't matter, i could go until 10-15-20mg of oral minoxidil same if i die, now i am only at 5mg, but which dosage is the best for Androgenetic Alopecia ?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello, i am 19 years old, and i would like to know if you lost your hair near 18-19 years like me, and if it is aggressive, you will prefer to be dead or you would like to continue your life ?

i take fina, duta, minoxidil oral, i do massage everyday during 1 hour for my scalp, i use 7 differents shampoo everyday, and i take a lot different supplements in high dosage

if i lost again my hair i will be dead for sure

other persons are in the same situation like me ?

Hair = life

sorry for the mistakes i am not english
Lost a big chunk of hair when I was 19 and 20, buzzed it and going gradually shorter and to be honest for me after cutting that shitty long diffused hair I feel alive again. If you play your cards right you will be a cool bad guy in your social circle

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tbh I was afraid to take hairloss drogs because I can imagine offing myself because of their side effects (like suicidal thoughts)
i am not affraid by AA, i take fina and duta too, and i could add other AA in my regimen, i will do all possible things to preserve my hair, same if i must die
but all the days, i think about my hair, i am a zombi, i stopped to live, before i was happy, but it is finish, now i survive
i truly hope that my regimen will do sucessfull, i truly hope, i started the war about my hair, but i am exhausted

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am not affraid by AA, i take fina and duta too, and i could add other AA in my regimen, i will do all possible things to preserve my hair, same if i must die
but all the days, i think about my hair, i am a zombi, i stopped to live, before i was happy, but it is finish, now i survive
i truly hope that my regimen will do sucessfull, i truly hope, i started the war about my hair, but i am exhausted
Yeah if you are so hellbent on AA then good luck. I decided I want to go for a fully bald head and it actually got better for me