Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can already do that no problem. Teeth are still in birds genome, it's (not sure about that though) actually quite a simple switch.
You can already do that no problem. Teeth are still in birds genome, it's (not sure about that though) actually quite a simple switch.
The hens have already had teeth. Scientists have made them grow fews years ago but I did not want to say it because it's too incredible
Then all hopes are allowed now in every cases even to eradicate hunger in the world

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best part is the guys in the video are NW7 so they have some skin in the game, you cant make this sh*t up.
hahaha I thought the same thing
they are HEAVILY invested!

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
The fact that this might be beneficial for animals gives me hope it might get somewhere! Forget about balding humans, animal rights activists will push this through for animals! They're much more important after all.

br1

Reaction score
I'm personally pissed off with this industry, and only question is: will your product be released in this century ?

thousands of "researchs" and ZERO results. f*** that.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do they plan on controlling the direction the follicle grows?

What measures are being taken to create a natural looking hairline?

Will they offer freezing cells for future "touch ups"?

What is the largest scientific hurdle they currently face, if any?

All questions will probably be similar to Tsuji since the methods are similar.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this might have also been asked in the tsuji team interview too, but what the hell.

Do they feel that this treatment will be able to benefit diffuse thinning as well?

Are there any futher benefits, known or anticipated, to existing hair?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to control the number of hairs ? For example by creating single hair follicles for hairline.Multiple hair grafts for coverage...
thx

orkun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Total hair loss is the result of improper treatment. Body, beard can be used?
If hair is absent beard is used?
thanks...

Last edited:

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
1) is this theoretically a cure? What's different with this and Riken

2) how many years will this take? Can new regulations in other countries to fast track stem cell research help this product reach market sooner?

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Slightly more elaborated version of my main question:
Current hair transplants do not reach natural hair density, can this treatment be used in between follicles in the recipient zone to make it as dense as natural hair would be?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Current hair transplants do not reach natural hair density, can this treatment be used in between follicles in the recipient zone to make it as dense as natural hair would be?
Current hair transplants can reach natural hair density. best surgeons can transplant 70-80grafts/cm² and make it look natural eventhough 100% single hair grafts would be huge improvment for the hairline. obv ppl with male pattern baldness rarely transplant such density because of limited number of donor follicles. Btw Where is the problem to transplant more hairs in a transplanted area? Angiogenesis makes it possible. right?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still worth asking, but it does list "high density" as an advantage over standard transplants on the site

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ask them about max density and science, you know the drill guys.
in b4 yeah b**ch science

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Would this work for slick bald candidates ?

2. Would this work for DUPA candidates ?

3. How much it might cost ?

4. Will it release locally only requiring patients to travel ?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2. Would this work for DUPA candidates ?

Interested in this too, but we may be able to get some preemptive info from the Organ Tech interview.

Toyoshima said that their research showed even dupa patients still have enough healthy follicles to multiply. More or less, dupa is just a different, but far more inconvenient pattern of male pattern baldness

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested in this too, but we may be able to get some preemptive info from the Organ Tech interview.

Toyoshima said that their research showed even dupa patients still have enough healthy follicles to multiply. More or less, dupa is just a different, but far more inconvenient pattern of male pattern baldness

Interesting. DUPA guys never go slick bald though, right ?