Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

shookwun

Reaction score
When is the expect release date? At the end of the day that's the only thing that matter to me.
Don't worry you will be bald, and before you know it out of your prime by the time these 'cures' come out

Wishing you went ahead and had a transplant, and maintained existing hair with finasteride :D

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry you will be bald, and before you know it out of your prime by the time these 'cures' come out

Wishing you went ahead and had a transplant, and maintained existing hair with finasteride :D

Shook, you're way cooler in the impact forum than sh*t posting in the new research forum

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Already on the big 3 mate, still balding.

Plan B is also already in action, started hitting the gym and I am having collagen induced therapy to remove my acne scars. Hopefully I'll be able to shave it off and still look badass.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The attitude many users have regarding people in your situation is "f*** 'em". It's astounding how people don't consider:

Non-responders, people who cannot take the meds to begin with, women, people with DUPA, people with other alopecias, people who realize the current treatments are sh*t and are curious what else is in the pipeline, people who just find it interesting, etc.

No, I need to come here and set all you pussies straight and tell you to just take finasteride and wear a piece! Even though you already might be.

It's like a cancer survivor telling the other patients "f*** the cure. Nut up and do chemo! Plus, prosthetic breasts look SUPER real now!"

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Plan B is also already in action, started hitting the gym and I am having collagen induced therapy to remove my acne scars. Hopefully I'll be able to shave it off and still look badass.
We are all going for plan B in my opinion unless these new treatments come fast ! So better shave it and start hitting the gym bros cause bald city is just around the corner !

mikes23

Reaction score
I spoke to them last week not knowing you were going to email them swoop. my question to them was....
"some guys have depleted their donor hair from previous transplants want to know if your procedure will be able to work for them? They want to know if you could punch out the hairs that were transplanted in the front of the hair line and use the cells from those hairs to form the Neopapillae? Or are those hairs that have been transplanted not able to be used? as we see with repair patients they fue those old grafts then redistribute them in other places. so do you believe we can use these old transplanted hairs if patients donor supply in the back of the head is already depleted?" they responded by saying....
"
"Thank you very much for reaching out to us. You are raising a very interesting question. Unfortunately I don’t have a clear answer for you as we haven’t tried our hair multiplication strategy with this kind of donor material. However this is something we could evaluate in the future. It will most certainly depend on the quality and the stage of the transplanted follicles as we are currently selecting for terminal anagen hair follicles. Also one of the big advantages of a potential SHT treatment is the low amount of donor FuEs (~30) you need to start the multiplication process. We believe that this should allow most people, even with depleted donor hair, to benefit from a SHT treatment."

i asked this cause usually the hairs that are transplanted are the best quality and once you deplete your donor their are only so many left, with the ones underneath a persons scar usually being of lesser quality. a lot of time even those hairs thin over time. it also would help repair patients if a doctor put their hairline to straight or uneven.

i also replied to their answer with another question.....
"do you believe these hairs will be able to grow through scar tissue in the recipient area, and also in the donor area, especially for people with fut scars? Now most doctors aim at 50 follicles per square cm because they believe to high will equal poor growth. will you be able to achieve greater density in the recipient area then that(90 per square cm or more)? also will you test the possible density in FUT scars? Lastly when the hairs are cloned, do you just re clone the cloned hairs to make more hairs, or these hairs have to be re planted in scalp in a certain time frame?"

i will post their response once i get it. i figured these questions will ease the mind of people who had transplants or are looking to get one until this comes about. hopefully they will get in clinical trials soon

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
We are all going for plan B in my opinion unless these new treatments come fast ! So better shave it and start hitting the gym bros cause bald city is just around the corner !

You didn't seem like the pessimistic type a few months ago! I loved the articles you used to find and post!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Questions sent out btw. Hopefully we get a reply ASAP. I tried to cover all questions, but forgive me if I missed some.

Also I was just having a look at their patent: https://www.google.com/patents/US8841124

What can be deduced from table 5 is that with prolonged culture time, the expression level of genes involved in three dimensional arrangement and tissue formation is approaching the expression level observed in native dermal papilla fibroblasts.

If this is indeed true, then that is absolutely great. But I asked a question regarding this anyway to the research team.

I truly believe that either Tsuji et al. or Lauster et al. is going to show the formation of a new hair follicle in a proof of concept study in vivo (humans). After that it's just a matter of time before we can get our hands to the one and only absolute god solution.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Looking forward to their responses. But it does seem like Tsuji will probably hit the market sooner anyway.

hey_what

Reaction score
Looking forward to their responses. But it does seem like Tsuji will probably hit the market sooner anyway.

We do not want to put our all eggs in one basket.. Tsuji may not pan out or if it is unaffordable, we need more alternatives..

I have been following hair loss treatments since year 2000 and one thing which I have seen is .. pipeline of new hair loss treatment is very leaky , we need lot more ppl and companies involved in finding treatments so eventually one or few makes it to market.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We do not want to put our all eggs in one basket.. Tsuji may not pan out or if it is unaffordable, we need more alternatives..

I have been following hair loss treatments since year 2000 and one thing which I have seen is .. pipeline of new hair loss treatment is very leaky , we need lot more ppl and companies involved in finding treatments so eventually one or few makes it to market.

I absolutely agree.

Reaction score
We should have asked them what separates them from all their predecessors which have failed because there's been a few companies that have tried hair cloning/hair multiplication and some of which accually went through FDA trials but nothing ever came of them

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree. I hope actually secretly that A.M Christiano (With Jahoda?) pushes forward with her "Rapunzel" company that is also focussed on a similar method like Tsuji & Lauster.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We should have asked them what separates them from all their predecessors which have failed because there's been a few companies that have tried hair cloning/hair multiplication and some of which accually went through FDA trials but nothing ever came of them

If they haven't solved the inductivity problem then they would probably fail too.