Tissuse Interview, Ask Your Questions Here!

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. DUPA guys never go slick bald though, right ?

Right by my understanding.

Dupa is just diffuse Androgenetic Alopecia that happens to stray from the conventional pattern and winds up in the donor zone, rendering you a no go for conventional transplants.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Still worth asking, but it does list "high density" as an advantage over standard transplants on the site

Current hair transplants can reach natural hair density. best surgeons can transplant 70-80grafts/cm² and make it look natural eventhough 100% single hair grafts would be huge improvment for the hairline. obv ppl with male pattern baldness rarely transplant such density because of limited number of donor follicles. Btw Where is the problem to transplant more hairs in a transplanted area? Angiogenesis makes it possible. right?

Well the question is mostly if the recipient area of people who have already done a hair transplant can be augmented by it.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh. I thought Lauster was just a meme at this point. Good to see some of his work coming to fruition.

Last edited:

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about this question from the Toyoshima interview, with one slight modification of course...

"Studies have shown that the hair shaft thickness seems to be determined by dermal papilla size. If this is true then could it be possible to also control hair shaft thickness with the [neopapilla] method?"

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Please ask him, Why don't go to bahamas with the super expedite laws???

Tracksterderm

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can they say a little about trial process they plan, like target for number of participants, age, sex, norwood etc? And off course start date.

schtif

Reaction score
What about the financing / funding of the trials:
Do they have enough funds to start the trials?
Are they looking for inverstors?
Are they close to a deal conerning financing the trials?

The point being: No money = no clinical trial, no matter what goals they have set themselfs (start in 2017 /2018).

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when will they start their clinical trial phase 1 if everything goes according to their plan?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With their organ on a chip technology, have they tried putting human skin in it and implanting neopapillae into it? Wouldn't that give you the answer about whether or not it is viable?

I can't imagine they haven't thought of this